Reviews for My Facebook Reunion The Outtakes
CCslover22 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Update soon.
Kell-an Dial chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
love the chapter please keep them coming
lisamichelle17 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I absolutely loved this out take. Thank you, so much for taking the time to write and share it with us. Your Edward is so swoon worthy *hugs* I love how he showed Bella so much respect. If at all possible he fell in love with her at sight. I loved everything about this story. I also want to tell you that I will be eventually reading MFBR but my real life is keeping me super busy. Know that I love your writing *hugs*
20000 WPM chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Thanks for the heads up on the outtakes. I have enjoyed both I love EPOV.
traceybuie chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
EPOV is going to be very interesting I think. I love that he was smitten and trying to make her comfortable right off the bat.
TantalizingTwilightFan chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Utterly beautiful xx
shell371 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love an outtake, this one was cute and amusing at the same time. love cheeky Emmett. Well done.
ickaren chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Edward is so sweet and I like that he was so into Bella right from before the beginning, really.
branlc chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awww, I just want to hug him.
vjb chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awww...love it!
Kell-an Dial chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Love your stories
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was a great outtake; I wondered what happened regarding the letters. It would be nice to have an outtake where Edward gives the letters to Bella & she reads & reacts to them; he did tell her she could have them all. :O)
etphonehome1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Awww...this choked me right up...so sweet!
thricecursed chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Edward is absolutely adorable at 14! I enjoyed the banter between he and Emmett. This is alot like how I my husband and his brothers were as boys. :) xxc
Southern heifer chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
So sweet! I just wish he had told her sooner:).
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »