Reviews for Popular
is a flying cookie 2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
CATS CATS,CATS, CATS ,CATS,CATS,CATS ,CATS,CATS,CATS ,CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATS,CATS CATS,CATSI FRAKING LOVE CATS AND I FREAKING LOVE THIS HISTORY
K chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Have you by any chance watched The Cat Returns? If memory serves me right, then it's about a girl who saved a cat whose super important in the cat world, they try to thank her by giving her things that only a cat would like, but when she breaks down and says she doesn't like them, they try to marry her to their prince. It's a funny story. The man who made Ponyo, Totoro, and etc. created it.
SF chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was unexpected but I loved it. I laughed at Kyubey trolling Madoka wen she first went to cat-city. The cats attacking Sayaka bit was funny too. Maybe Madoka can sick the cats on the witches. Hm, but aren't cats and witches supposed to be friends? Well, doesn't matter, poor Madoka will probably go insane before having to worry about battles. Poor thing.
JoseSkinner chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I laughed, and I am ashamed to admit that is more rare than not. Well done.
KiGaMin chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CAAAATS!

I'll dream of cats tonight XD

I like how the story first sounds tragic, annnnd ends up being comic XD I will never see cats the same way XD

Good job. )
Fimbulvetr chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Ahahaha this is awesome! Gotta love cats, esp an army of em. Shame you didn't have Madoka use the cat army to kill Kyuubey endlessly; would've been a good use for em )
Ignus Fatuus chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I lol'd.

No, really. Why this didn't happen in the drama CD, I'll never know. In fact, on that topic, shouldn't Kyouko's power be 'getting people to listen and believe' and Mami's 'bring people back to life'?

...Hold that thought. I have an idea. Thank you for inspiring me!
Leserlich chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Meow! /人 ‿‿ 人\

"You're not useless, Madoka."

Heh.

The injuries of black cat were not the result of an unfortunate accident, no it was a way to force you to make a wish. A simple pity trap.

But you could not suspect it, naive girl.

'Unfortunately the cats did not think Sayaka's idea was so great.

That was proved when they all tried to attack her.'

This has to be one of the most embarrassing deaths of Sayaka Miki. And she died countless times.

'W-was this what going insane felt like? Every second of the day was filled with constant meowing, and Madoka couldn't take it anymore! Human beings could only put up with so much pressure!

Madoka grabbed a handful of her hair and wept.

All of a sudden, she didn't want to be a Puella Magi anymore.'

And then the cat witch was born.

You should have heeded Mami's advice.

Meow! /人 ‿‿ 人\
ShadowHeartDesigns chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Hah! Cute. Loved it.

Yeah, they didn't really consider too carefully with the drama CD did they? If Madoka had made a wish for a cat ... yeah, what you wrote. Or something.