Reviews for Lost In A Paradise Of Lust
NerdyNightStocker chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Justin's modeling career really inhabited him with a multitude of talents! Heather is starting to grow quite fond of him! That's awesome!

An AleCourtney moment? Seriously? Blech, I can't stand those two... But I'll admit that they do have chemistry together...

Glad this story is still going!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Justin's hang-out sounds cool! LMAO Owen is so in-character here! At least Harold is trying to make him feel better instead of exacerbating the situation like Gwen (though I could see her do that since she has reasons to hate both Heather and Justin). Poor Bridgette is relating to Owen's pain as well. The way the Drama Brothers talked about Justin was nice and "More Than A Feeling" was a fantastic song choice!

Justin took Heather's comments really well. Plus, he's noticing how beautiful she is in the flame's light. Looks like she also didn't mind the interaction as much. At least they're getting along again! Looking forward to the next one!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
Well that was unexpected! One minute Justin is saving Heather's life from a snake and the next minute they're fighting about what to do. It IS more realistic though... I wonder what'll happen in the cave and what everyone else is up to? Can't wait to find out!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
That was decent of Heather to take Justin to that Dave where he could be safe. I feel sorry for Geoff and Bridgette since they actually DO want JustHer to be alright! Looks like Heather's got some snake trouble! Hopefully Justin can make it to her in time!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
It looks like Chris has a heart after all! Lindsay truly is clueless! I'm surprised that Alejandro cares. It's nice to see their parents too! You'd think Heather's parents would be celebrating like on their video from home, but maybe she got nicer. And Owen definitely sounded dickish there! Can't wait to see them on the stranded island!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
I'm glad this story is still going strong! So Courtney knew all about Justin's attraction to Heather and used his love for strong independant exotic women (she's Hispanic while Heather's Asian) to get herself further in the game in TDA? What a bitch... You really have Gidgette's relationship down. They love each other, but Bridgette knows Geoff isn't perfect. Will you be mentioning other couples like you did with LindsayXTyler? Like DJXKatie and OwenXIzzy? Maybe SierraXCody and AlejandroXCourtney or NoahXEva (sorry, I'm obsessed). Their searching for JustHer may be a nice subplot. I like that you created tension and an action-packed storm! Looking forward to more JustHer!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
It makes sense that Courtney feels just as jealous as Justin about AleHeather. We never saw much of her reaction after she got used by Al in WT.

Whoa, some serious AleCourtney action! So Heather really DID love Alejandro after WT ended. Hmmm I could see that. They had evil chemistry and major tension on that season.

Maybe Heather's finally grown up...it's obvious Al is a typical horny dude...

But we'll see! Great turn-of-events!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
It's cool to see hints of everyone in this story. Chris has always been so pervy and weird...

It's so funny! Whenever I heard Behind Blue Eyes during Total Drama Action, I immediately thought of Justin.

Can't wait to see the disaster happen!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Yeah, it always seemed like Heather worked like a true businesswoman. She worked out and used all sorts of beauty treatments, lied, cheated, and manipulated left and right to get to the top. I always hated how Alejandro never tried to change her for the better. He justified her evil behavior by being even worse. At least less people hate her now.

Looking forward to them arriving on the ship!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Cool! You started earlier than expected! I like Justin's POV. It's obvious that he didn't like her that much in World Tour, but cheered for her in the finale so his attraction could've come anytime after that. I also love The Doors, my favorite song being "Riders On The Storm."

It's awesome so far!