Reviews for As the Sun
SatoshiKyu chapter 7 . 5/2
Mai is less afraid of Azula now? She is learning to bend a second element and has revealed that she is the reincarnation of an ancient spirit with access to nigh unlimited power. She is also the exact same person she was before these things occurred. But somehow she is less terrifying now.
FranticHamster chapter 1 . 3/29
I love that last line almost forgot about it.
YouNeverCanTell chapter 23 . 3/17
This was so great, beginning to end. I loved the style of the writing, even though it was a bit jarring at first. And the plot was pretty brilliant. Avatar-other-than-Aang is done so often, but this one is just magnificent and stands above the crowd of those. I now will go read the epilogue.
The Meg chapter 23 . 3/8
Wow
unidentifiedspoon chapter 23 . 2/22
i am so, so, so glad i clicked on this. azula is MY GIRL and you did her justice so beautifully. the premise filled me with hope and you TOTALLY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT DELIVERED. there is a ridiculous amount of need for art burning in me and im hoping ill have time to deliver soon because MAN OH MAN i could draw a million things for just one chapter. the subtle changes in character are just that, subtle, but they're heartbreaking and KICKASS at the same time. (also, love me some hints at tyzula.) just. gosh. im trying not to break out into capslock calamity here but your writing is just so beautiful and the story is so fantastically woven and this was just a fantastic ride. thank you so so so so so so muCH
Ivar Hugo chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Fantastic story. The pace is quick, but I feel that it works in conjunction with your maybe-not-quite-sociopathic Avatar!Azula. However, I'd have liked to have seen more extensive interactions between Azula and especially Katara and Sokka, because I find those parts very fascinating.
DearLemonLima chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
This was completely captivating. I love the style in which it's written and the characters were great, the idea was genius. It's the best other Avatar than Aang story I've ever read. Loved it!
Dan X chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
weird.
Igornerd chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
The Avatar's journey truly begins!
Igornerd chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Really liked the part of Zuko and Iroh walking the land, meeting all those poor families that were hit from the war... one way or another.
Igornerd chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Oh dear... that doesn't look good.
Igornerd chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh my.
This... is an interesting premise.
How will she react (and act) after this revelation?
Selacha chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
That was awesomely wonderful. I've yet to actually read any other "Aang died with the rest of the airbenders" story, because none of them called out to me like this one did. It might have been my imagination, but I almost thought I saw some chemistry between Azula and Ty Lee? Anyway, this was wonderful.
electric gurrl chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
This was incredible. I was floored by it. Just perfectly written. I thought the idea of Hama as the water Avatar was genius. And the way you wrote the development of Azula throughout was outstanding. The flow of it was hard to get used to at first, but I started to be engrossed by it by the end. I loved this.
7054 chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
A brilliant and interesting story!