Reviews for Bolton and Montez, PI
Midnight113 chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
Oh wow, Troy's a father. That's awesome! I'm glad Gabriella's reaction was the same as his, how exciting. I love surprises like that. Can't wait for the epilogue!
Midnight113 chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Aw, lovely chapter. I really enjoyed the ending with both of them. I'm just glad everything worked out. ;)
fudge2428 chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
i didn't expect that, i thought angelica was derick's kid and not troy

but anyway at least troy and gabi still are willing to go through with their ceremony

still sad that its ending :(

can't wait to read more and really a short epilogue? can't it bee long...pretty please ;)
kaybaby1127 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
ommmg damn that is alot to take in ... but i give em props .
kaybaby1127 chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
woooow .. def did not see that one coming
mo9526 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
I love it!
AfterTheStormSets chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
wow a child!
itsi3 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Aww sweet Angelica! A wild blow but not a bad one! And as awful as it sounds he won't have to deal with Baby Mama Drama! That's always a huge plus! ...

Now,Let the commitments begin! Wooooo! :D

You can literally feel the love and lust! Lol... or maybe thats just me :/. Freakin Awesome job!

*Crystal
Miss Romance-Lover chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Aww, just lovely :)
Bluebell140 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
I'm glad everything's turned out alright; Troy and Gabi are going to go through with the ceremony and Troy is going to be Angelica's sole parent, even though it is under the sad circumstances of Jenna dying.

Sad it's almost at end, please update soon:):):)
pumpkinking5 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Thanks!

Troy has a daughter. WOW! That way Trent wanted a child with Jenna. I liked how Gabby accepted Troy and his child so easily. They came together like a package deal. No questions or doubts ever entered her mind.

Very lovely the Native America words that they say to each other. It offers an intimacy between the two which is very romantic!
lifesuxthenUdie chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
aw. SO SWEET. How did Trent affect Angelica? Update now!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 11 . 6/13/2011