Reviews for Slipstream
Where'dTheRumGo chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love this! I nearly died laughing about 100 times! This story deserves more reviews! Stupid lazy people! This story is amazing!
kiryusai chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
this story is awesome! u should have like 50000 reviews! ur probably not gonna continue tho since u have updated in a while... but i wish u would. totally amazing. -kiryusai-
GrauCasper chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Why, oh why did you drop it? It's been shaping up so wonderfully...
I get that the source material is tough, but still, I love it. And I love your interpretation - Jack's point of view is the most coherent one here (and the only possible one, in my mind, anyway - I could never tell what was going on through Rei's head, aside from the contextual obvious), and you manage to pull it off so naturally, with such sophistication...
I really wish you'd continue with this piece. And even if you don't-these two parts work as a connected pair of one-shots as they are.
So thank you anyway. There are so few fics for Yukikaze... I cry.
pocketsies chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Yes! This is awesome! Amazing! Just the fic I've been searching for months! You have to continue this! I'm really interested on how you'll portray Jack and Rei's relationship/character development soon!

I have my faith in you!
Byakko's Kitten chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
*purrs* there can never be enough Yukikaze fic. This is wonderful! (you've read the book/s? the seconds one just came out.) I love the way Jack compares Rei to a skittish animal, and his admiration of Yukikaze! Actually, I love everything about this fic, and I look forward to more!
TR4989DA chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
深井 零 Fukai,Rei M 29歳 FAF大尉。旧特殊戦3番機、現在特殊戦1番機・雪風のパイロット。

That means Rei is 29 years old.