Reviews for Klexting
courtney.lindsay.3382 chapter 36 . 7/23/2013
I don't know how you can turn this into texting but what if blaine is at kurts house wand blaine notices kurt is writing something in a notebook, blaine asks what and kurt reads it aloud, but it is in french, so kurt tears out the paper and hands it to blaine, and it says,
Blaine,
Je t'aime trop pour mon propre bien. Maintenant, vous êtes probablement juste en utilisant votre manuel de français pour cela, de le rendre plus rapide l'utilisation google translate, mais revenir au point. ils disent français est la langue de l'amour, si mal dire en français, Blaine Anderson veux-tu m'épouser? Text me when you have an answer if you want to. But I think you probably wont text, and Ill let you know I will be here all week waiting.

And that translates into
blaine,
I love you too much for my own good. now you are probably just using your french textbook for this, to make it quicker use google translate, but back to the point. they say french is the language of love, so ill say it in french, blaine anderson will you marry me?

And yes I would expect this to be a few years in the future, but I really like the idea.
courtney.lindsay.3382 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
you are an amazing writer, what if kurt was sick and they argue over blaine coming over to take care of him
courtney.lindsay.3382 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Kurt is older than Blaine, its exactly the other way around. I just thought you should know
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
My google search history is full of animals. Thanks to you! No seriously thanks I no longer need to show up in my biology lessons!
the new username chapter 51 . 6/1/2013
Hello, it's me again, or #Meow or Expelliarmus! or the new username.
I have just finished your story and it is one of the most hilarious funny super amazing thongs EVER. Since chocolate. Equal to C.P Coulter's 'Dalton'. It's 11.30 on a Saturday night and I have had to stuff my face into my pillow on several occasions to stop myself laughing and waking the house up, as I have been doing since about 8.55 this evening, with only an hour's break at about 10.00 when I realised that my iPod was running out of charge and that everyone else had gone to bed. I had to tiptoe around brushing my teeth and doing homework and stuff... For once I am not putting any postscripts to the end of this- I think that the review I put as had more than enough. So, yeah. Your story has been so amazing, worth publishing except if it was a book it would not be online and I would not have had a chance to read it. Please write another, maybe with a bit more Kurt-related angst? However, I think that angst works better as a story not texts, but you are such a genius writer that I believe that you could do it beautifully. I would hate to see Kurt's phone bill!

P.S- I know I said no postscripts, but I had to share some of my favourite Glee bits and pieces with you.

KEY- B Brittany. SSantana. R Rachel.
K Klaine.

Teacher- What's the capital of Ohio?
B- O!

Santana- ¿Sabes lo que pasa en Lima Heights adyacentes? Las cosas malas!
(Do you know what goes on in Lima Heights Adjacent? Bad things!)
R- Spies!

R- I'm like Tinkerbell. I live for applause.

K- Courage.

K- Teenage Dream (the song)

R- At least I didn't break my talent.

B- Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

S- I just try to be honest with people, when really, I think they suck!

P.P.S- I didn't really like Rachel, she was just so great in this that I realised that she, Santana, Kurt, Blaine and Brittany are my favourite characters.

P.P.P.S- Mostly Kurt though. He is kind and brave and funny and a great friend- e.g when they flashmob the mall with 'Barbara Striesand'.

P.P.P.P.S- Congratulations on an EPIC story. Watch out for 'Klexting', soon more people will read, love, share and the hilarity will spread!

P.P.P.P.P.S- OMG, I just spent nearly half an hour writing a review! Goodnight!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S- I love Glee!
Expelliarmus chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
OMG, (which now stands for Oh My Glee) I have just posted THREE comments in a row! I am #Meow and . I really shouldn't do that as I tend to ramble and can't read your story, but it is so funny that I have to compliment your genius!
Remember, post script.
And I love Glee.
Anyways, with a bit of luck and a ton of self control you won't hear from me again until chapter 51!
OMG! Blackbird is now playing on my iPod!
KURT SINGING!
Meow chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Sorry, me again, the one who wrote the realky long review down there. With a different name cause I wanted a change. Just wanted to say, your story is hilarious!
Confused.com chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Ok, I am now getting mixed up between Friends and Glee... Which one has Rachel and which has Monica? Or does Glee have both? No, that's Friends. Monica's the one who cleans a lot, Rachel's the loud singer who yells "Spies!". Um, who's Rachel in Friends then? The loopy hyper blond? No, that's Phoebe. Or Brittany. Wait, isn't Phoebe a singer too? And doesn't she go on about cats? Come to think of it, all the characters in both series are kind of loopy. Sorry, I don't actually watch either series. I used to watch Friends until they stopped showing in on E4 and I get most of my information on Glee from the fanfictions- thanks!

P.S- I think that Glee is better because of the singing. And Kurt singing. And Rachel shouting Spies! And Brittany saying that dolphins are gay sharks. And Blaine singing. And Santana yelling in spanish. And Brittany saying that the capital of Ohio is 'O'. And Santana's insults. And Klaine. And Brittana. And Klaine singing. And Kurt. And Santana. And Rachel. And Blaine. And Brittany. And the singing. And all of the ridiculously funny bits that the writer comes up with. And all of the above x 6000000. Plus two.

P.P.S- I also find little youtube clips of performances and funny moments.

P.P.P.S- Did I mention that I love reading fanfictions?

P.P.P.P.S- Sorry this review is ridiculously long. Take it as a compliment.

P.P.P.P.P.S- By the way, P.S means post script. Post means after, so you don't write P.S.S- post script script. You write post post post post post script, or P.P.P.P.P.S- without losing count!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S- Courage! Did I mention that? And the singing, and Kurt singing! And everything about Glee, and-

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S- Oh no! I haven't finished the actual fanfiction yet!

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S- post post post post post post post post script. Remember!
gleek.me chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Paul...*laughs quietly to myself*
gleek.me chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
:D
Liveforblueandredties chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
This was so funny! Mini satans :') you never fail to make me laugh! Definitely one of my favourites!
Prompt: Spy blaine, him and Kurt are on a top secret mission but they are amateurs and they mess it up because they're texting each other as they don't know what they're doing.
KlaineLuneville chapter 51 . 2/17/2013
This is wonderful.

Okay, I have this app that gives you three words as a prompt. Let's see what they are...

Week, steam, and extra.

I challenge you.
klaineforever369 chapter 51 . 2/17/2013
Kurt an Blaine fanboy over something together?
janie17 chapter 51 . 2/17/2013
Poor Blaine has it tough, those kids sound like my evil cousin-in-law. She hissed at me the first time we met, the little brat. I refer to her as Satan In Training, which is not too far off from Mini-Satan, so I totally understand his plight. At least in the end the kids liked him! Wish I could say that.

It was a wonderful chapter!
CamWarbler chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Im am in love with this... Just a promp, Blaine's phone gets taken by Wes and David again, but they get revenge and send Kurt naughty things...