Reviews for How Many More?
Kristafied chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Love this one. Very emotionally intense, but in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You are so right about the Season 8 finale...you may not own NCIS but I think TIVA fans would be happier if you did! Thank you.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Very nice. Tony would over-think the possibilities, and it's very Ziva to be already past the incident since everything turned out okay. I like the process by which they come to understand where the other is coming from in this story.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
The contraction bits were hilarious, and it was very welcome for such a heavy fic. I haven't even noticed she started to use them. I'll have to pay more attention during the next episode! This fic was well written, as always. I simply adore the way you write Tiva!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow! The how many questions cut deep. I could just see the emotion in Tony's eyes and on his face, the intensity in his touch as he tries to tell her how much she matters. Really well done!
mprmusings chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
..just getting around to this one (meaning i finally clicked on your profile to see what else you have written O.O)..loved this one and i could totally see this conversation happening. wish the powers that be would just give us tiva already because if anything they will still be the bickering duo we have come to know and love! thank you for sharing
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Lovely fic. Well done.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I just found your writing and I'm glad I did. While I'm not truyl a TIVA shipper, I do enjoy stories that deal with their on/off relationship or whatever you call it.

I think you did a nice job with this. I'll take a look a more of your stuff today as I get a chance. It's good to see new writers, especially those with talent and something to say. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for posting this for us to read.

pdf
Yeseniadc chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
gosh we need to see that scene so badly, I love it!

thanks
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Brought tears to my eyes, for both of them.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I like this, it feels right.

It's a TIVA catharsis for me too after a totally unsatisfying finale.

THANK YOU.
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
SQUEE! I'mmm just gonna add you to my favs now. XD This is awesome! I love how he ends it w/ that. You're using contractions and it's normal again. LOL! how cute and swee ANd Tiva like. TIVA Don't be afraid to post your fic before it's finish. Just do once happie at a time. Not many are done by the time they post. P I am sooo ADD i'd never post. P They just have to grin and bear it. Tomorrow I need to get my friend to look over my next chappie so I can post it.. Blarghies. lol. Craziness.

GREAT JOB
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh, this made me cry and my skin hurt! It's so tragically beautiful; I love it.

I do think Tony is the type to bottle up and then explode, too. But omg, the way he exploded was just haunting and almost torturous. I could imagine how Ziva would've felt in that moment. And I could just FEEL how Tony felt; it was simply heartbreaking.

And somehow, the thought that her using contractions is what causes him to come undone just moves me so much...

You did a truly spectacular job!

Soph
eilatan78 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Well that was just a shade past AWESOME! Loved it.
Megan Liberty chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I really liked this. Great job.