Reviews for Vengeance of a Time Lord
Please continue.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Good intro
M.J.P. Smith chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
The premise is a little forced, but damn if it isn't seriously cool.
steffon22 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Omg! Please continue!
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
"Of course I know his name! But after Mom died and he abandoned me, I don't consider him family anymore, and I don't want to associate my name with his any more than I have to. And since Shinji Rokubungi sounds too damn weird – and it still connects me with him – I renounced his name as an Ikari and therefore I call him Gendo Rokubungi the jerkass."

So much epic in there
A. Kingsleigh chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
The Knight sounds like a good Time Lord name. :)

I thought the beginning of this story was very rushed; you just threw your readers into the story, not letting them ease in. Sometimes this works, but here it feels like you were just trying to get through the prologue as quickly as possible. Another thing I noticed is that you hardly ever show anything. You always tell what happened in the past, what the characters are feeling, etc. It loses its impact.

But those are just technical things. Overall, it wasn't half bad. I laughed at the "teenage boy mecha enthusiasm" line, and I liked the fight at the end. Just keep working and I think you'll have a pretty good story on your hands.
thebluninja chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Well, that's an interesting way to get a Time Lord into Evangelion. Honestly I halfway thought he'd show up and free the Evas. Is two chapters all there is to this particular fic?
gandalf chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Doctor Who is owned by the British Broadcasting Corporation, or BBC.
Sky EXE chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I see a HUGE amount of potential in this story, so please continue!
Zhor chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Good, but too short...
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Lol! You read tvtropes don't you? And a boy fighting monsters in a robot...hell yeah! Bet every boy who watched big giant robot beating up each other as a young kid would jump at the chance to pilot one ;)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Shinii was always a wimp in the original anime which is a shame cos I always felt he could do better, if he wasn't stuck in a crazy anime like Evangelion! And though he got much better in the remake he still havent quite got over his wimpy self yet. I like this bold Time Lord Shinji! :)
watchdog210 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Nicely done. I have beenon a Dr Who kick the last couple of weeks and you haveseemed to catch thefeel of a time lord. Faved and looking forward to updates.
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
pretty as a time lord is badass,him being the reincarnation of misatos father was quite a shock even more shocking was that akane tendo from ranma 1/2 was his continue this