Reviews for Once Upon a Time
jess chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
LOVED IT
Wildwolf chapter 3 . 12/10/2002
Konnichiwa PM-chan! -_-

Eeh, just look... I just happen to look up TY fics and lookie what I find... **peace sign**

On writing style... I DO like the style of Fairydust better, but this DOES suit the story!

Quatre: Could that be because Fairydust is written in 1st person and mostly composed of thoughts?

Chibi: Quatre...

Quatre: Gomen...

Wildwolf: Since when DID you get that attitude? **turns back to PM** Well, hope to read more someday, neh? Neh?

Ja!
Violintide chapter 3 . 11/24/2002
Very cute story, the world needs more TxY. :)
Anna chapter 3 . 6/9/2002
...i'm confused...but strangely it was an okay story...abeit, it was confusing, but okay...
lil star chapter 3 . 5/17/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOoooooh! I really liked this story! I didn't read it for a long time because the summary made the story seem...icky. Don't know why, but you should fix that. Anyways, I was sort of disapointed that Yue didn't get paired with Sakura. Still great story. Write mooooore!
Dr Megalomania chapter 3 . 5/1/2002
aaawwww... it's finished, it can't be finished! it's so good! i love it, even the the A/N are perfect! i love it, but i wish it could have been longer!
Peg 'o Light chapter 3 . 4/28/2002
*Giggles* Cute ending PM! Its me, the one who emailed you about the underground! *Waves*
Tikira chapter 3 . 4/28/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, your story was very funny, even if it wasn't meant to be. Sure is an unique writing style, I must admit. Your author notes *cough* rants are quite amusing... Heh. LOL ;)
Yeade chapter 3 . 4/28/2002
Yes, yes, yes! The last chapter! {dances out of the house and runs down the street randomly kissing unfortunate strangers}

{cough} I suppose I'd better actually read the update now, though I'm sure it's up to your normal high standards. You've brightened my otherwise gloomy day.

. . . However, I'm rather sad to hear that "Severed Wings" won't be finished. I thought you had an excellent beginning (and ending) and that, perhaps, the fic would be one of those rare gems that have many different layers of meaning, entertaining on a surface level but also giving deep insights into the human condition. Don't be modest. I know you could write something like that if you got your act together . . .

As for a sequel to "Fall" . . . Well, I just wanted to see if you could kindly provide the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. Here's your chance to, err, kill Yue, and still be humane. Death is a release from the horrors of life. (Just don't kill me for suggesting such sacrilege.)

Anyways, I'll be looking for that emotions piece and the possible prequel, even if it takes a century. Which it won't, right? (Does the pressure of expectation help you write any faster?)

Thanks for answering my questions.

Ja ne.
Bluegoo chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
(grabs pitchfork) MOORE! I love your story. . . And yay! TY!

. . .

. . .

drops pitchfork and looks sheepish.)Yes, this review is basically just an excuse to say I love your writing and I *love* your drawing! You spent so much time on them! And I like your originals even more than I do the non-originals! Ahem, sorry I'm done now. . .
Yeade chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
Let me get this straight, the story's /technically/ already done? Well, that's just confusing, indeed, maddening, in both senses of the word. This sad fact, combined with the convenient cliff at the end of this last section, is driving me into depression. Reading is supposed to be a happy activity that leaves the reader with a sense of fulfillment, no? I'm not getting that feeling right now . . .

. . . Where's the rest? FINISH! UPDATE!

And, while you're at it, could you work on your other CCS fics? It's true that right now, I'm feeling deprived, but I /do/ understand that it may take a while to write something of quality, especially a piece that flows as nicely as your stories do. I admire your originality; with a fandom as crowded as CCS is, it must be difficult to write anything new, but I think you've managed to do so on all of your CCS works.

Just to remind you again . . .

. . . Where's the rest? FINISH! UPDATE!

Please continue. I, for one, would /really/ like to see how "Matchmaker, Matchmaker" plays out, and I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of "Severed Wings." Sure, it might be long and tortuous, for writer and characters, but I love the idea. The same thing applies for "Fall." Maybe a prequel for that story? Ah, what the heck? Maybe a sequel, too? Yes, I'm a bloodthirsty sadist who loves watching the characters suffer horribly in every way possible.

One more time . . .

Please?
Silvertoekee chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
woo hoo i like this, so coolio.
DrM - so very lazy bad evil overlord chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
Wai! i love it! this is great, and poor yue... But okay, so it's like, midnight here in england as i read this... but uh... what happened between yue and kero and the whole memory forgetting things? i'm kinda confused about the whole farewell, and the... hang on a minute...

Clow: what are you doing?

DrM: If the crazy man would talk to him. [laughs] bwah ha ha ha aha ha!

Clow: ah, shut it you!

DrM: seriously, i can't wait for the next bit, and remind me to check your bio more often... i'm missing precious story updates!
Dr Megalomania chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
This is so very good! YOU MUST CONTINUEE! i can't help it i'm really addicted to A/U cliche type stuff and this has everyone in it! and [nudge, nudge,wink, wink] if you really really reallly want to appease a fan, put a sprink of ExT and kill Kaho!

Yue: wasn't that subtle(!)

DrM: [naive] you think i should make it more clear? okay and best line of this: kero: 'I was just going to rip out his throat...why sakura?' BEST LINE I LOVE IT! please can you email when this on updates? thankkooooo!
Mateem Bluewing chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
WILL YOU QUIT IT WITH THE "PIECE OF JUNK" TALK! Tell me, how many people your age can put out a forty page story, never mind the quality, which is better than the majority of my Adv Junior english class can put out!