Reviews for The Art of Impalement
Siera Goddess of the Sea chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
I love it I really hope you continue it !
nite-fire chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is a great story! I love Relena and trowa centered stories, too bad there aren't too many of them! I'm really looking foward to seeing the plot unfold! Keep up the awesome job!
AlienDemon chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
Damn! This just keeps getting better and better!

I really hope you update asap! Can't wait to find out what happens next! O

AlienDemon chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
Wow, not what I was expecting for this chapter! So can't wait to read on!

Great job on this chapter! O

AlienDemon chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
Finally sat down to read the latest chapters. The tension is really strong and I can't wait to see how everything is going to play out.

As always, you did a fantastic job! On to the next chapter for me!

Patriot16 chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
I love this story! I hope you post the next chapter soon.
DranzerShadowWanderer chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
I've enjoyed this story thoroughly. I'd love to see an update soon, but no rush.
Please?
rushsignals2 chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
I look forward to seeing Trowa's reaction. Please, keep writing - I love to see messages in my inbox from my favorite authors.
AlienDemon chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Love the chapter! Can't wait to read what's going to happen next! Keep ip the fantastic job!

AlienD.
AlienDemon chapter 12 . 6/6/2012

AlienD.
milla chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
I have anxiety will happen this is good
Truish chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Wow. Trowa is not going to react well when he learns about Relena and Dorothy, is he? And she's being blackmailed? This is awesome! I can't wait for the next part. :D
milla chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
wow this is not what I was expecting. look forward to the update.
crystal-gundam chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Hmm, I've got an inkling that Misty's got something to do with this. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I'm curious that Dorothy had her guard down enough that she didn't notice the person taking pictures though.

Great update - but another wrench in the 3xR goodness ? Hopefully Trowa either is supportive or at least doesn't take this "scandal" too badly !
AlienDemon chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
This is getting really interesting! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. I'm glad you finally found some inspiration to get a new chapter out!

Looking forward to future chapters! Keep up the great work!

AlienD