Reviews for The Art of Impalement
crystal-gundam chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Aww! I'm so glad they made up :) although it seemed a little too easy for them to get over it than I'd have imagined.

I don't usually like seeing Heero with anyone but Relena (surprising, because I don't mind seeing Relena with Trowa :P), but I quite like the dynamic you have going on with Catherine and Heero.

Please update soon !
Truish chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Oh, I love this! I can't tell you how happy I was to see the story alert in my inbox this morning.

I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
AlienDemon chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
That was fantastic! Ugh I really can't stand Misty. I never would expect Quatre and Dorothy together but I could see it working.

Anyways! This was a great chapter and really enjoyed it! I look forward to the next!

Truish chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
This story just gets better and better. I can't wait for the next chapter!
AlienDemon chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Yet another fantastic chapter! I really love how you're able to update so quickly! I admire that you seem to know where everything is going plot-wise. (something I struggle with).

I look forward to reading the next chapter! Keep up the great work!

MEKbookworm chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Still loving this fic! The scenes between Trowa and Relena are wonderful... though I'm mad you didn't go into more detail during those ten minutes before Heero broke down the door ;) lol. I hope Misty isn't planning something, I have a sneaky suspicion of what she's up to ... maybe. keep updating! )
Truish chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Ahh, this is a really sweet story. I can't wait for the next part. :D
AlienDemon chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
This was a fantastic chapter! But what the heck is Misty up to? I so can't wait for the next update. I am definitely looking forward to it!

Thanks for the update and keep up the excellent work!

Truish chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
This is good. I'm really enjoying your HeeroxCatherine line.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
This is such a delightful story! Love the witty dialogue and the unique relationships. I've always adored the idea of TrowaxRelena so thank you for writing this lovely story!
Truish chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far. I'm normally a 1xR fan, so I love that they're close even though they don't have a romantic relationship here. Update soon! :D
DranzerShadowWanderer chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
To be honest, I never considered Relena and Trowa as a potential couple. The way other authors put their personalities seems to make them complete opposites; quiet and secretive vs clingy and not very professional. I am enjoying your story, and hope to see another chapter soon. Something tells me that Misty isn't done trying to steal Trowa for herself.
Izreina Maxwell chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Trowa and Relena... I have to say, this is a pairing I've yet to see and you do a wonderful job with it! I've seen other Heero X Catherine fics, but none of them compare to what you've done. I absolutely LOVE the relationships! And I'm waiting to see exactly how desperate Misty is willing to get. *giggle* I'm a sucker for drama. Can't wait for your next chapter.
MEKbookworm chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
I loved this chapter and the one following. I thoroughly enjoyed the carousel scene and their kiss... maybe some more with a little more spice in the future? ;) lol. They are so cute together and their verbal sparring is a breathe of air. I do hope Misty doesn't make an appearance as well, unless its with Trowa finally standing ground and letting her know what he really thinks. I am curious as to how Trowa will make it up to Relena and get over their little "spat" as Catherine put it.

PS also enjoying Heero/Catherine, this is my first with those two!

KEEP GOING!
AlienDemon chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
That was so good! I so can't wait to read the next chapter! I really do hope that that's the last of Misty. But I'll still keep my fingers crossed that she doesn't make another appearance because of desperation.

As always, this was a great chapter and you're doing such a fantastic job with the characters! Keep up the good work!

44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »