Reviews for For A Change
MyLadyKimchi chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Beautiful *smiles cheerfully*

Kau is just so cute and innocent. Even someone as Gunji can be so sweet and gentle towards him.

Please write more Kau/Gunji *bouncing happily*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
great sweet, and nice, and cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
please continue! it's very very good! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I loved this! It was so cute to hear about Gunji's good side. lol This is awesome please make more! XD
thehornedcasanova chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was really goodd! I just got into togainu ni chi a few days ago and Kau and Gunji are mu favorites so far. I think you should do another chapter! I really do :)
Beck chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
So normally I hate Kau fics 'cause everyone always ignores the fact that, y'know, his situation is actually really, really awful, being treated like a dog and all, so it was really nice to see the dog get petted, so to speak, and this is certainly my favorite Kau story. Your interpretation of him is wonderful, as is your writing. I wouldn't mind seeing further stories set along these lines, and I definately think there is room to expand further if you ever felt like writing more. Also, everyone is very in character, and even though I'm not a Gunji fan and probably never will be, I enjoyed your portrayel of him enough that it didn't mattter. So kudos, and thank you for this fic, which made me smile. : )
Sam chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Hey I love this story! You really should continue it!
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Just had to say, I came across this today and loved it! The characterizations, the emotional intensity. Great. It would be really wonderful if you ever considered expanding the possibilities of this story beyond a oneshot.

Thanks for the pleasurable reading!
Yami Maleci chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I really enjoyed the way you write-seems like an interesting story so far! please write more!

3 kai
Trickynixie chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Awww,it's so cute:) no, seriously I liked it a lot. I've always liked Gunji and I know, he can be almost nice if he wants to. Ok, this maybe was a bit over the top but anyway I did enjoy.
yuuki111 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I just read your story and I really like it!

It's cute that Gunji is so gentil with Kau!
ShikonNoTsuki chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Write more off this cuteness!

It was awesome, I loveKauand fanfics about him!
RinsDarkMagician chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
*runs around the house* OMG I LOVED IT!

I'm madly in love with Kau now! I love his thought process hahah. And I feel like I really have a grasp of Gunji's and Kau's personalities!

Oh and it was so sweet! Gunji has such a soft spot! Oh, you make want to ship these two. *runs around again*

And now I understand what you mean when you say Kau is a dog. I adore him though...I really really do. That scene when he licked Gunji and Gunji licked him back...omg that touched me in a way I never imagined it could!

And poor Kau, worrying about seeing his master. GAH this story was amazing. I love it! I can go on forever talking about it. I don't want to make an extremely long review but I can't express how much I love it!