Reviews for 4x00 Heat Falls
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
I'm sorry but your characters reactions just don't seem that realistic considering what's happened, don't think I'll continue with this one.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Castle's reaction to finding that out from Espo just doesn't seem that realistic.
honeyandvodka chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
This was great and it was really fun to read a season four spec fic now that we know the real deal!
The-KLF chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
I've really enjoyed this story! However, an author's note a couple of chapters back made me wonder if I've read the last part first... Bit annoying! Going to look at your other Castle and Firefly stories next, thanks for writing :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Ouch! Josh is there. Dampens the mement of Caskett first meeting in this story. Anyway, Let's see where you take us in this journey.
nutters.rocke chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Much appreciated
Thanks
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
I'd been putting off reading this because I was sick of post-Knockout stories. I should have known this one would be worth reading because of how good 3x00 Summer Heat was. Thanks for the excellent story.
Vickysg1 chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
A friend of mine directed me to this fic, because I wanted to read a fic with Jordan in it, and I'm glad I did! This fic was awesome! Even though I love what the show has done, I'd also have loved it if it had gone this way. Quite perfect!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
I love the way you write Jordon Shaw! You've really captured the no-nonsense/wry sense of humor. I love it! And poor Josh never stood a chance with the cabin decision . . .
Mark C chapter 18 . 10/7/2011
This was a great story with an interesting take on what happened at the end of last season and the beginning of the new season.

I enjoyed seeing how Rick and Kate's relationship evolved over the course of the story especially when Rick revealed to Kate how he felt. She was a little taken aback by it but Kate handled things well. That got her to look at her feelings for Rick and eventually lead to Kate's decision to give a relationship with Rick a shot.

The case into her mother's death was interesting. I liked that you involved Jordan Shaw and the FBI in the investigation and how they kept Kate being alive a well kept secret and it probably helped solve it.

Having the ADA involved wasn't surprising but what was is that she was a friend of Johanna Beckett. I liked how things started to point to her especially when she started looking into Rick's life. I will say that she and Goodman got off easy since they died but maybe there may have not been no other way.

I enjoyed the last chapter because it brought a lot of plot points to a close. I liked how Kate broke up with Josh because she did it without cheating on him and being honest. It also didn't take her long to be with Rick but that was all good.

The end was nice. Everyone greeted Kate and welcomed her back. Then it was off to meet the knew Captain who sounded a lot like Gates.

Excellent job.
Kasiliz chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
Nice AU and way more entertaining than what TPTB decided on. I really enjoy your writing style and characterizations, so I was delighted to find you had so many earlier works that I can move on to. Thank you.
Blooky chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Can't believe we've come to the end. I'm glad Beckett finally decided to give Castle a chance. For a moment there, I thought she was going back to the old normal of Josh;). Does the ending mean that there's another story to add to this series:)? Hope so.

Thanks for sharing.
yen35 chapter 18 . 9/22/2011
Absolutely fantastic ending to one of my favorite stories on ff. Chapter 17 was INTENSE. 18 was just AMAZING. Loved the part where she broke up with Josh (actually I felt sorry for him cos he was a nice guy but she did the right thing) and of course when they finally got together.

It was hilarious when she said 'what I was thinking would be a bit awkward if your family was in the other room'! And it was funny when he hesitated when she invited him into her apartment saying 'are you sure you are ready'!

I know this story now says 'complete' but you are such a super writer that I really want to read more of your work. So this chapter had a sort of ending which would be fine if you wanted to do a sequel about how these two will work as a dating couple and what the captain would have to say about it. Obviously I know they are not canon on the show yet but it will take ages for them to get together on the show (I hope to be proven wrong) so it will be so nice to read a 'future' story by a great author like yourself as to how they balance things out, working together as a dating couple.

Okay, now going to watch 'Rise' for the 3rd time. Really hope that your schedule allows you to do another story in the near future. Look forward to it and thanks so much for this brilliant story which made the summer hiatus a bit more bearable.
I'm Widget chapter 18 . 9/20/2011
Love this. I read chapter seventeen, and then eighteen back to back. Didn't want to stop long enough to read a review for seventeen! Whew! So glad they're okay... and she broke up with Josh!
bones35 chapter 18 . 9/20/2011