Reviews for It's All in the Details
RGillespie94 chapter 53 . 6/23
Really liked reading this. I practically binged it, in fact. I hope that one day you'll continue it.
Jillian chapter 25 . 2/9
So it occurs to me, there might be a way to cure Sam of what Azazel did to him. The ritual they used to purify a full demon would surely work to purify Sam. Just make sure Dean and Sam have the same blood type, since a mismatch would matter to him where it wouldn't to a demon. Then Dean could do the repentance-and-Latin thing, and use his blood to purify Sam, making him no longer an abomination.
adammflatt chapter 53 . 2/9
Thats a rather annoying cliffhanger. Great fic, would love to see it continued
erikablair chapter 53 . 1/23
Would love an update of this one day
BlueMoonMaples chapter 53 . 12/29/2020
This story is brilliant, and you’re even more brilliant for writing it! You do an excellent job of raising the stakes and keeping the plot moving without it feeling forced. The varying POVs are really interesting and I love the distinct characterizations and voices you have for everyone. All of the characters are fantastic, but I particularly love how you portray Castiel and Gabriel.

You’ve written a really cool take on a time travel AU. A lot of people often fall into the trap of making things too easy or predictable with time travel fics, but you’ve done a really good job of honoring canon events while also adding new twists and complications. I think my favorite plotlines so far are Cas hiding his identity from Sam and Dean at the beginning of the fic (and letting them believe he’s a demon and then a pagan god), and also the way the plot unfolded regarding the ghouls and the run-in with Meg and Crowley in Winona. That was really fun to read!

I know it’s been years since you last updated, but I hope you will resume this story at some point, I’d love to see what happens next. All in all, fantastic job, mega kudos for you!
tsubasaiscool chapter 53 . 10/3/2020
Love this story. Hope you update soon
Jasmine chapter 53 . 8/17/2020
Please! I know its 2020, and you've probably long forgotten about this story, but it's one of my favorites and I still re read it now and again even tho it's unfinished.. if you could bring yourself to remember this story and finish it... like 10 more chapters, that's all I'm asking for
Romantific chapter 53 . 7/20/2020
I absolutely love this story and they way it is heading with the changes to the alternate universe it has made. Please update.
AnimaQueen chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
Please please please update. Amazing story
asfhsdjkgds chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
Sorry, this review is just an attempt to get my account deleted. . . . . . .
Jillian A.K chapter 42 . 4/11/2020
Disney WORLD is better than Disney LAND! (I'm a Florida native, and I've visited both parks).
Jillian A.K chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
Any chance you'll put your fics on AO3? I like rereading this one, but I like that site's platform better.
Neph Moreau chapter 53 . 3/3/2020
I am glad you are still writing! But I am sorry that you’re still blocked on your stories. I hope that inspiration for this fic comes eventually. It is worth the wait!
kapdp chapter 53 . 1/31/2020
Nooo ! Where's the rest of it !
It was so good !
JetravenEx chapter 53 . 12/6/2019
I remember when I found this for the first time.
Rereading this is just as good, all the little details, the little interesting alterations.
Saving the characters that died when they really had so much potential: Henricksen, Adam, Kate, Deanna.
Jimmy getting some time to shine.
Henry now in the future trying to help his grandchildren, and I’m super curious about what he’s thinking of doing for John.
I also love the way Alastair got taken out, just very satisfying.
I like the little nods to Chuck being god, and since we’ve had Abaddon and Henry introduced so early maybe Amara will poke her head in at some point? It would be admittedly very premature for her to appear, but I dunno, I didn’t like her at first but I came to like her by the end of season 11.
I like that Anna gets to live her life as a normal human for a bit.
I love Gabriel being around, he’s a gem in fanfics and you use him wonderfully.
You also kept Bela around and admittedly it’s been so long in the series since she was around now, I do mourn her lack of presence. She would’ve been interesting to see.
I’m betting Abaddon’s the new seal to replace Lilith, since she’s a knight of hell.
I just, really enjoy all of this. You’ve managed to really showcase everything that I think the writers have kind of forgotten.
Ash in heaven making pathways? Roy and Walt being buttheads.
Also the research in finding out what scotch Rufus and Crowley drink to find out what Victor would bring to Rufus.
I really hope you do pick this up again at some point as I’m itching to see what you change, and what other problems will arise from Cas changing things.
I look forwards to your next update whenever that may be.
It’s all just such a good fun read, and I really hope that at
1,909 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »