Reviews for It's All in the Details
Atlasnix chapter 53 . 10h
Please please update! This is an amazing story.
BumpsInTheNight chapter 53 . 6/23
Absolutely amazing story. Wish it was compete but I know how life gets. Hope all is well for you. Thank you for sharing.
Darmeon chapter 53 . 6/8
This is an amazing story! Are you going to upload a new chapter? I can’t wait
Whowantsout chapter 1 . 6/5
i can see why you got so many favourites, its very entertaining.
improvedpeanut chapter 53 . 5/28
This is so good. I hope you pick this up again
Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 53 . 5/8
Love this! Please update!
Bronze Leaf chapter 53 . 4/27
Woo! Wow what a whirl wind this is. Lots of characters doing lots of things haha! Definitely one of the better time travels I’ve read and the best supernatural one!
Houndini chapter 53 . 4/3
Really hope he doesn't reopen those lines. The BMoL, especially the modern version, are monsters.
SiSiren chapter 53 . 3/26
Oh Chuck, please continue this series. It's bloody brilliant and I don't want another WIP that will never be completed... Good job writing it as well, it is very well written and I enjoy it. But, please just don't give up on it.
And even if I am assuming you are giving up on it, I don't really care at the moment. Just don't.
please continue this! i recently rediscovered it and its still freaking amazing and i love it soooo much!
Krylenta chapter 53 . 3/7
I am very much in raptures with this story. I've read what you have posted twice now. I hope to see this updated soon because I really want to see where this is going. I also really want to see what happens when (if it does happen) Dean and Sam find out about aliens that have been impersonating gods.
annabethnotannie chapter 53 . 1/18
THIS IS A FANTASTIC BOOK. I really love this plot and how you incorporate new people and ideas yet still keep the canon story. I’m looking forward to the next update!
One Shiny Mess chapter 53 . 1/12
I just reread this story and I really enjoyed it! Thank you for putting so much thought into the domino effect your changes would cause, it's a really great read.
DizziZilla chapter 53 . 1/8
This is so brilliant! I really love the whole pagan god thing - it is such a cool dynamic to add to the character, and I'm so glad you had him keep the identity (and that "Loki" went ahead and made it real thing, with its own rules [like the chosen warrior bond]. Nice going, Gabe! Kisses!)
1,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »