Reviews for It's All in the Details
LorienSky chapter 53 . 11/23
Some of the best fanfiction I have read on this site. Your characterizations and plot are extraordinary! I've laughed aloud (usually somewhere embarrassingly public) several times each chapter. Please update!
Angaradh chapter 53 . 11/18
Awesome, brilliant and very epic piece of work !
Thanks !
RedQueenOfMine chapter 53 . 11/13
That's a great story, and it just get better and better with every chapter. Great work.
The 22nd Messenger chapter 53 . 11/12
love this story!hope it updates soon.
RabidFangirl14 chapter 1 . 11/12
This story is the greatest thing ever! It's everything I didn't know I needed in life and I hope you update soon! Please?
Shiro Inutoko chapter 53 . 11/9
Wow! I have loved every word of this so far, and I really hope it's not abandoned. I'll probably want to read it again either way, so it's going in my favorites list regardless. Please continue!
AthenaMiddleFiddle chapter 43 . 11/7
Ahahahaha but Mark Sheppard played an ex-FBI agent on Doctor Who
Crucis chapter 52 . 11/5
I love this story! Your characterization of Cas trying to be a Pagan God is absolutely terrific to read! More please! I want to see how this plays out as it's a plot line I've never really read before. Fantastic story, but please allow Dean to return to his irreverent prayers! Thanks for sharing with us and hoping for an update soon!
Brenda247 chapter 53 . 10/30
My goodness, what a story ! Hope to see more chapters soon.
Brenda247 chapter 24 . 10/29
To have already two different personalities wasn't enough. But now Cas has three. Woah I thinks he's good for a session with a psychiatric.
Brenda247 chapter 13 . 10/29
Oh boy. Does that mean there's more problems to come ?
Brenda247 chapter 12 . 10/28
A very good idea for keeping Bela around cause I love this character.
Brenda247 chapter 6 . 10/28
Lol.
I still don't get what Cas is up to ?
Brenda247 chapter 1 . 10/28
Not a bad idea but that far ?
1,845 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »