Reviews for It's All in the Details
Flame Ride chapter 48 . 4/6
Okay, seriously...
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY ASAP!
SarahTee chapter 48 . 4/4
Awesome fic! Can't wait to read more :-D
Gene Cowan chapter 48 . 4/3
I just wanted to let you know that this is my favorite multi-chapter fic. I'm not good about leaving feedback, but I really have enjoyed this one, and check on it periodically in hope of updates. Even if you never continue it, I thank you for writing it.
Beawr chapter 48 . 3/19
Excellent story! Update sooonnn...
Cindar chapter 48 . 3/16
Hope you get to update this. This has been a great read.
Bakoneko chapter 48 . 3/10
I love this! It reminds me of the old Potter fanfic "The Mirror of Maybe" - seeing how canon events play out when one character is older, wiser, and has foreknowledge of how things were originally supposed to play out, but is trying not to let too many people know what he knows while he tries to fix things. Excellent, excellent work! Love the new roles of Gabriel, Crowley, Meg, Chuck, Henrickson - everyone! I'm really looking forward to reading more.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 48 . 3/9
God, this story. It's difficult to pull off a good "go back in time and fix shit" story, but you've handled the challenge masterfully. Right from the start, when Cas stepped in to take Dean's soul, I was hooked. The next nail in the coffin, if you will, came with Louis manufacturing of Kaseva. That was just BRILLIANT.

Plus, you're obviously a proponent of Equal Opportunity Awesome, which I can definitely get behind. In addition, I never knew I shipped Jo/Henricksen until now.

In conclusion, my two absolute favorite quotes so far:

Dean: "Actually, I'm a pagan."

Random Demonic Minions: "Oh, shit, Winchesters."
mira mirth chapter 48 . 3/7
A very enjoyable read! I wonder where you're going with the plot. Among the developments I love are Henricksen staying alive and hunting, Sam steering clear of demon blood, Dean being able to detect evilness... eh, many things )

I'll be looking forward to the future instalments!
Hane no Zaia chapter 48 . 3/2
So far, this has been an awesome ride. Really, really awesome.

Keep up the good work
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 48 . 3/1
love it looking forward to more
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 48 . 2/23
Wow. I read this in a day. It's amazing! Very excited for the next chapter, and loving what and how Cas changes things!
kitkatthecat chapter 48 . 2/23
Just read your story all the way through and I love it. You've managed to show all the little changes to the time line. I also like that you made Cas into a pagan god. Was not expecting Atropos to be Victor's new partner. Gabriel can't help but manipulate everyone behind the scenes. Looking forward to your next update!
Leonard L. Church chapter 13 . 2/21
Praise be unto Chuck!
Dannichigo chapter 48 . 2/15
This is an amazing fanfic. Very nicely done! Well written with an engaging story line, believable characters, smooth plot flow, correct grammar and spelling, and just so nicely done! I look forward to when you next update! Thank you for writing, posting, and updating this fic on here! :D
Vi-Violence chapter 48 . 2/12
I never really liked her... Sorry I haven't reviewed lately, between wanting the chapters to pile up a bit so I can read several at once, and my recent Starwars kick, it just didn't happen. I'm really glad to have seen more of Anna.
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »