Reviews for It's All in the Details
Jasmine chapter 53 . 8/17
Please! I know its 2020, and you've probably long forgotten about this story, but it's one of my favorites and I still re read it now and again even tho it's unfinished.. if you could bring yourself to remember this story and finish it... like 10 more chapters, that's all I'm asking for
Romantific chapter 53 . 7/20
I absolutely love this story and they way it is heading with the changes to the alternate universe it has made. Please update.
AnimaQueen chapter 1 . 7/7
Please please please update. Amazing story
HamSpam chapter 1 . 6/28
Sorry, this review is just an attempt to get my account deleted. . . . . . .
Jillian A.K chapter 42 . 4/11
Disney WORLD is better than Disney LAND! (I'm a Florida native, and I've visited both parks).
Jillian A.K chapter 1 . 4/9
Any chance you'll put your fics on AO3? I like rereading this one, but I like that site's platform better.
Neph Moreau chapter 53 . 3/3
I am glad you are still writing! But I am sorry that you’re still blocked on your stories. I hope that inspiration for this fic comes eventually. It is worth the wait!
kapdp chapter 53 . 1/31
Nooo ! Where's the rest of it !
It was so good !
JetravenEx chapter 53 . 12/6/2019
I remember when I found this for the first time.
Rereading this is just as good, all the little details, the little interesting alterations.
Saving the characters that died when they really had so much potential: Henricksen, Adam, Kate, Deanna.
Jimmy getting some time to shine.
Henry now in the future trying to help his grandchildren, and I’m super curious about what he’s thinking of doing for John.
I also love the way Alastair got taken out, just very satisfying.
I like the little nods to Chuck being god, and since we’ve had Abaddon and Henry introduced so early maybe Amara will poke her head in at some point? It would be admittedly very premature for her to appear, but I dunno, I didn’t like her at first but I came to like her by the end of season 11.
I like that Anna gets to live her life as a normal human for a bit.
I love Gabriel being around, he’s a gem in fanfics and you use him wonderfully.
You also kept Bela around and admittedly it’s been so long in the series since she was around now, I do mourn her lack of presence. She would’ve been interesting to see.
I’m betting Abaddon’s the new seal to replace Lilith, since she’s a knight of hell.
I just, really enjoy all of this. You’ve managed to really showcase everything that I think the writers have kind of forgotten.
Ash in heaven making pathways? Roy and Walt being buttheads.
Also the research in finding out what scotch Rufus and Crowley drink to find out what Victor would bring to Rufus.
I really hope you do pick this up again at some point as I’m itching to see what you change, and what other problems will arise from Cas changing things.
I look forwards to your next update whenever that may be.
It’s all just such a good fun read, and I really hope that at
Guest chapter 53 . 11/30/2019
I really like this story! So much so that I read the whole thing in one day, haha. But wow it is kinda hard to find well written stories on here sometimes but I am glad I found this one. You are doing great with this story. Really hope this review doesn’t sound too awkward, lol.
erikablair chapter 53 . 11/21/2019
Please please update this, I love this fic!
Krylenta chapter 53 . 9/28/2019
Brain Broken. Oh how I love this story. I love the SG1 nod that you have going on as well.
CureCaligraphy chapter 2 . 9/17/2019
Sam: And how are we supposed to read- oh for fuck's sake.
WiseSunny chapter 53 . 7/18/2019
Hey I know it’s been a while, but this story is seriously amazing, and I hope you continue it. I can’t wait until Cas comes back
Chasta-Dex Twitches chapter 53 . 6/27/2019
Henry don't do it, you moron!
1,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »