Reviews for It's All in the Details
WizardyWitchy chapter 30 . 8/5
Hello,
I m still in the middle of reading this piece of art that I started a couple of days ago. I cannot stop.

Honestly, the writing style, the plots, the grammar... it is just wonderful, WONDERFUL! I loved every second of it, and switch from one scene to another is so smooth.
Are you a shadow writer or a known one ? cause I would love to read other pieces when I finish this one !

WW
Estel Caprice chapter 53 . 6/13
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
MearnT chapter 1 . 5/11
Your story is still my favorite Supernatural Time-travel, alternate Universe fanfic. I know you're likely never going to finish this story or even add an afterthought to describe what you had planned. But I wanted to thank you for sharing it. This fanfic really is an enjoyable read-through. I love how you interweaved the various characters through each part, most stories use a character, and we never hear from them again unless they're slatted to die. Even Supernatural did this regularly. Although, I would have loved to see what you had planned and hopefully a happy ending for the Supernatural cast. What you put down is enough.

As for the happy ending bit, despite what some say, it is possible to have a show with lots of angst and action and still get a happy ending. Castlevania proved that, so anytime I see an excellent alternate-universe fic for Supernatural, I always hope to see that happy ending.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 37 . 4/20
Hmmm, interesting idea, break enough seals before the First, and see if that leaves the Last Seal unable to fire...
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 22 . 4/19
Oh, sunova...
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 4/19
I can already imagine the reveal later. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU'RE AN ANGEL?!" "You never asked."
BasicallyNotBasic chapter 13 . 3/25
Cas doesn't say that's not important, he says this is not of import

This is a really good fic, it's the first long (longer than 25 chapter) fic I've read in the SPN fandom
I LOVE rereading this fic, it's just awesome. X
RGillespie94 chapter 53 . 6/23/2021
Really liked reading this. I practically binged it, in fact. I hope that one day you'll continue it.
Jillian chapter 25 . 2/9/2021
So it occurs to me, there might be a way to cure Sam of what Azazel did to him. The ritual they used to purify a full demon would surely work to purify Sam. Just make sure Dean and Sam have the same blood type, since a mismatch would matter to him where it wouldn't to a demon. Then Dean could do the repentance-and-Latin thing, and use his blood to purify Sam, making him no longer an abomination.
adammflatt chapter 53 . 2/9/2021
Thats a rather annoying cliffhanger. Great fic, would love to see it continued
erikablair chapter 53 . 1/23/2021
Would love an update of this one day
BlueMoonMaples chapter 53 . 12/29/2020
This story is brilliant, and you’re even more brilliant for writing it! You do an excellent job of raising the stakes and keeping the plot moving without it feeling forced. The varying POVs are really interesting and I love the distinct characterizations and voices you have for everyone. All of the characters are fantastic, but I particularly love how you portray Castiel and Gabriel.

You’ve written a really cool take on a time travel AU. A lot of people often fall into the trap of making things too easy or predictable with time travel fics, but you’ve done a really good job of honoring canon events while also adding new twists and complications. I think my favorite plotlines so far are Cas hiding his identity from Sam and Dean at the beginning of the fic (and letting them believe he’s a demon and then a pagan god), and also the way the plot unfolded regarding the ghouls and the run-in with Meg and Crowley in Winona. That was really fun to read!

I know it’s been years since you last updated, but I hope you will resume this story at some point, I’d love to see what happens next. All in all, fantastic job, mega kudos for you!
tsubasaiscool chapter 53 . 10/3/2020
Love this story. Hope you update soon
Jasmine chapter 53 . 8/17/2020
Please! I know its 2020, and you've probably long forgotten about this story, but it's one of my favorites and I still re read it now and again even tho it's unfinished.. if you could bring yourself to remember this story and finish it... like 10 more chapters, that's all I'm asking for
1,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »