Reviews for It's All in the Details
kiteride chapter 51 . 11/12/2014
I've been following this story for a while now, but couldn't think of anything to say...until now! I thought it was really sweet that Gabriel referred to Jimmy as "sort of bro". There's this cute camaraderie between him and the Cas-Jimmy team. There's probably great comedy to be had when Henry sees Jimmy the consumed soul having a thing with eating (burgers) when they begin moving into the bunker.

In general I really looove how Cas, with all his additional power and foresight, still get so flustered managing everything. I think it's great that the world is complex enough for Cas to barely juggle, and the writing explores how Cas with his single POV can't take everything into account. For time traveling fanfics, there's joy in watching a guy breeze through everything, kick ass and take names, but there's a different sort of amusement to be found in having Cas get surprised and fumble through facades.
gloria.nesser.3 chapter 51 . 11/11/2014
I'll have you know that this is the only spn fanfiction i still read, apart from this i'm only reading bandom over on ao3 so yeah, i really really love this, srsly
sakurademonalchemist chapter 36 . 11/11/2014
*snorts at the Author's Note* Sounds like how I actually SQUEALED when Dean and Sam went to kill Lilith at the end of season three. That hunt was a stone's throw from the city where I live.
enchanted nightingale chapter 51 . 11/8/2014
Loved it!
Eloquent Aspen chapter 51 . 11/5/2014
I read this entire story over the course of two days for two reasons:
1. I made the ill-advised decision that homework can always be procrastinated (it really can't)
2. This was a fantastic story and it kept me hooked all the way through
I absolutely love this story, and I can't wait to read more of it! I love how you've written the characters, and your plot lines are engaging.
I have a question on the final chapter though. Who is Josie at the end? I'm assuming that she is Abaddons vessel but I don't think you mentioned that before, unless I missed it.
Hebi R chapter 51 . 11/4/2014
The relation to Jimmy speaking so casually about being "eaten" really amused me. That he himself is so focused on food right now may make it funnier.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/4/2014
I love this story so very very much...
Stina Whatever chapter 51 . 11/4/2014
Great chapter, I love that Gabriel had heard of the Men of Letters before but didn't actually care about them.
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 51 . 11/3/2014
AHHHHH yes thank you so much for deciding to update again. this is honestly one of my favorite fics and i was wondering if you would continue it or not. I love your writing so much... 3
Shiin chapter 51 . 11/3/2014
It's awesome that you're still updating this
Love that you've introduced the Abaddon/MoL storyline. Will Henry survive? I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 51 . 11/3/2014
Beautiful as always
Kira Kyuu chapter 51 . 11/3/2014
Hah! Of course he would say that xD

Thanks for the update :D It's been a while, no?

SunnyStormCloud chapter 51 . 11/3/2014
I'm so glad this is back, great chapter!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 51 . 11/2/2014
Gabe, just give the SPN Books to Grandpa Winchester. So he would stop asking questions/get surprised about something. I think it will help Dean and Sam who still doesn't trust him, and they are going to keep him in the dark.

Awesome chapter.
Pointeofdance chapter 51 . 11/2/2014
Yay! An update! I absolutely adore this story! Can't wait to see what happens next:)
1,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »