Reviews for It's All in the Details
Seshat-Ra chapter 50 . 9/29/2014
Take all the positive comment from your other reviews and that is the sum of how I feel about the story. Also I love how you keep the Destriel only to canon level. Truthfully I find there are too many Destiel and it is hard to find a good non romantically story for my taste.
Also some points and ideas I am about to say, I hope you consider into the story. But they are only suggestions.
I hope Henry lives in this version since he knows that it is unlikely that heaven will let him live if he returns to his time. He will a valuable resource for the future. Although maybe have time line changed so Gab or Cas goes back and make it look like a car accident that killed Henry instead of abandonment.
Also Naomi! I can totally see her figure out that there is an Archangel hiding on Earth which will lead to some misunderstandings which result in someone figuring out Loki sooner. Or just some humorous situations of Castiel misleading everybody into thinking there is a mole or something. Or maybe have the little Star Gate crossover again only this time have the angels think that those worms are a threat and start exterminating them on other worlds much to the confusion of the SG-1 crew and the Asgard.
Also I hope the whole pagan meeting head to a completely different direction with Loki avoiding dying and the addition of Kaseva who will likely be the only one of the Finnish pantheon still around.
Love on how Jimmy is still around. It would be cool of there can be some internal dialogue while Cas is still weak so we can see some panicked Castiel. Also I am curious on what is the name of Jimmy Novak's 'twin'. It be totally ironic if it is the actor's name or some variety of it.
Keep writing-Ra.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/29/2014
This story is amazing. I love it so much! Now I'm sad that I've gotten current with it because now I have to wait for updates with everybody else rather than being able to keep binge reading. And I want to keep reading. And poor Cas, being all injured. Dean needs to do great feats in his name so he can get better faster.
Aurelia Cotta chapter 50 . 9/22/2014
wow. Really impressive time travel story. Pure awesomeness.
Anony chapter 50 . 9/21/2014
Wow. I'm in love with this story.

PS When do you usually update?
angel de acuario chapter 50 . 9/18/2014
Espero que no mates a Henry y que encuentren el Buncker una pregunta Charlie y Kevin van a apraecer verdad ;Samandiriel y Galadriel van a salir como aliados de Cass verdad . Actualiza pronto .
IStalkMyFandoms chapter 50 . 9/12/2014
wow this story is amazing
Originality-Report chapter 49 . 9/11/2014
Has this story been abandoned? I really hope not, because I was really getting into it.
Rascal chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
This is awesome.
Rascal chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
:')
Rascal chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Sometimes I'm a 100% certain Cas is evil.
He put loopholes in? Sam is either gonna find them or go insane!
Rascal chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
I really hope this story doesn't pull a tragedy and murder my feels. I've had that happen more times than I care to count. Not fun.

SO GOOD! If pie was put into words, this would be it's story. Your Cas is freakin amazing.
Rascal chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I feel so spoiled. I don't know why.
All I know is I feel like Christmas or my birthday came early and this is the best present ever. What was with the hot kiss?
I could practically see it and I about fainted.

Cas, bro, what the heck did you do?
Oriole-of-Silver chapter 50 . 9/2/2014
This is the best canon!verse AU I have ever read! Thank you so much for being amazing at what you do! I hope you choose to continue it!
Wonderland-fae chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
You just made me fall off my chair laughing. I used to go to Club Hell before it shut down & that was a rather apt description. :) Love this so far.
Originality-Report chapter 50 . 8/19/2014
I have finally caught up! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! But now I have to wait like a normal person for the update. *sigh* Looking forward to it! :) Good job with the story btw. I really enjoy it.
1,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »