Reviews for It's All in the Details
just yuki chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
All this talk about FBI weirdly enough remind me of Agent Beyonce... :D
just yuki chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
I am screaming internally you know when Jack show up in Cas's front door...
Wunjo chapter 53 . 12/1/2016
What a great story - hope to see an update soon!
Vi-Violence chapter 53 . 11/30/2016
Ah, this is always lovely to reread. I really needed something I could immerse myself in, I've been pretty stressed out lately.
Zoey chapter 53 . 11/22/2016
Hey there! I just finished reading the whole thing and im loving it! I hope you continue soon since it been a while since you last updated :(
I have to admit it went in thinking this was going to be full of Destiel and i still would like to read some of that even though the story got me completely awed and ill keep reading no matter what! Youre a great writer and you definitely caught the essence of Supernatural just as if you were an actual writer of the show! Defnitely one of the best things ive read from this fandom! So thanks for sharing your talent and dont stop doing so please!
Jasilivin chapter 53 . 11/19/2016
you gotta finish it! please!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Guest chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
I'm loving this! Bobby calling Cas in front to Hendricksen was hilarious!
Katherine chapter 53 . 11/14/2016
Please, please, please, please, please continue this story. I love the Supernatural time travel stories, but there are so few of them. So please, as the author of one of the best ones out there, please keep writing this.
SV chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
Found this, thought it was appropriate for Castiel's new disguise, somewhat. (It's the bird like head tilt)
"The Alan, a birdlike trickster spirit from the Philippines, is said to be a Friend to All Children; they oftentimes take in lost or abandoned children and raise them as their own."
X59 chapter 53 . 10/28/2016
This is rather intriguing and the plot is becoming rather complex, especially with the likes of Abaddon and Naomi taking stage this early. Though I have to wonder will Abaddon work to free Lucifer or simply take over herself? After all when she entered the scene, she was gunning for Queen of Hell and didn't show any thought into freeing Lucifer from the cage.
ynwa chapter 53 . 10/20/2016
Our Colleen, Who writes like heaven
Hallowed be Thy Stories;
Thy oc's come,
Thy AU be done,
on tv as it is in fanfiction.
Give us this day our new chapter,
and forgive us rude reviews,
as we forgive you for making us wait;
and lead us not into withdrawal,
but deliver us a new chapter. Amen.
Please?
Foxcomm chapter 32 . 10/15/2016
Me, I like Chivas Regal. I have a bottle of Chevas sitting in my room still in the box. I bought it in 2012 and it was twelve years old then. Still unopened. And in the fridge, I have a bottle of Glen Levit. I know expensive taste. I blame my dad, when I turned twenty one, we didn't go to a bar or drink a twelve pack of beer. He encouraged me to grab the scotch. My preferred drink since.
V chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I'm rereading this and I have to say it's so amazing it feels like you are a Supernatural writer! You mastered the art of the Destiel subtext, that's for sure! Can't wait till the next update!
Tasha chapter 50 . 9/29/2016
Well, damn. Abbadon. Hopefully with Gabriel around he can get rid of her before she causes more problems and the stuff with the Mark of Cain doesn't become an issue... again. Well, interesting turn of events, I will give you that.
1,810 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »