Reviews for It's All in the Details
the annoying ant chapter 38 . 7/21
Hi, forgot something. After the fifth row of x's, in the sixth paragraph, in the sentence "He was trying to wrap HIM mind around the fact that his parents were still having sex when the two agents told him to keep his nose clean and left, without arresting him."

You wrote "him" instead of "his."
the annoying ant chapter 38 . 7/21
Yes, I'm here to be annoying, again.

Anyways I just wanted to mention that when Crowley stepped in to prevent the first blood sacfrice from succeeding, since you don't call him Crowley, and fail to mention a Scottish accent, it can be read as being Gabriel. Actually, the first time I read it I thought it was Gabriel until Cas said that it was Crowley.
Mainly because:

1.) "Then he flicked his fingers."- that could also mean that he snapped his fingers, which, I'm pretty sure you noticed, is Gabriel's thing.

2.) "The Halloween Candy Kiss Fairy" sounds like something Gabriel would come up with.

3.) "A few steps across the room and he scooped up the piece of candy Luke had dropped."- Gabriel's sweet tooth!

Also I would just like to mention that I would think it would be pretty obvious to Cas why Crowley would be stopping the sacrifice. The fact that he doesn't want the deal broken.
It could be that Cas already knows and isn't telling Sam and Dean because he doesn't want them to know about Crowley's plan to become King of Hell, because there's a chance that they would kill Crowley, and Cas needs him alive.
Annoying Ant chapter 37 . 7/21
Just to let you know in chapter 37 in the 3rd paragraph after the 6th row of x's, you forgot one of the "n"s in "Deanna."
Human chapter 35 . 7/21
Really, REALLY enjoying this fic! You captured both Bobby's and Rufus's personalities perfectly. Also loved that you threw Roy and Walt in there for a bit. Also I loved the Niveus take down. Glad to finally know what it was that Crowley said before beating Brady's head in, I could never understand what he said in that scene.

There's just one thing that I'd thought I'd point out. Since Sam is Lucifer's vessel, and as you said, the demons would have never have expected Sam and Dean to ever break in, I don't think Sam's blood would have worked. As you said, Lucifer may have fallen, but he's still an angel, so the wards would keep him out too. So Lucifer would never be able to get in there to dismantle the wards in the first place. The only reason I can think of that they would still have Sam's blood registered would be if there were other access keys that used blood recognition that they would want Lucifer to be able to have access to.
If that were the case, if I were them I would have the crystal recognition security thingy be separate from the others, that way it wouldn't register Sam's blood, unless they thought that eventually Sam would get so hyped up on demon blood that he would go dark side and willingly go in there to dismantle the wards for Lucifer. But I wouldn't think that they would actually believed that would happen, rather thinking that Lucifer would just order them to dismantle them, but they thought better safe than sorry.
Annoying Person chapter 16 . 7/20
Just thought I'd let you know that Kansas City is actually in Missouri, not Kansas, which is a bit ironic if you asked me. It's right on the Kansas/Missouri border, but it is list as residing in Missouri.
AllieDotes chapter 49 . 7/19
Since the Colorado neighbors are in this fic, are you going to address who Naomi's vessel is? And what the Colorado neighbors may be doing to find her? ;)
Fedi chapter 53 . 7/14
Can't wait for the next chapter!
BlindViolinist chapter 53 . 7/10
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAH This is gorgeous. I've spent the last three days reading this all the way through and just Author this is lovely. I love them all. I love Cas, especially the brotherly relationship going on with him and Gabriel. Fabulous piece of work. I gift thee four batches of cyber chocolate chip cookies, fresh from my imagination.
Thank you, dear author.
ElnaKernor chapter 53 . 7/5
Wow. Just, wow. Maybe I'll be able to say more, next time, next chapter. For now I'm just... wow.
tangerinee chapter 53 . 6/30
OH. MY. GOD! I LOVE THIS FIC! I have such a huge thing for time travel fix-its. Henriksen lives. Henriksen/Jo is a thing. Gabriel is around. Gabriel annoying Adam. I am absolutely in love with Cas being a pagan god and Dean being his chosen warrior and getting powers through that. I think I spent the last 12 hours reading this. I should be studying for finals. I don't even care. (*continues to scream because of this fic *)
Brenden1k chapter 53 . 6/29
Wonderful work.
Neartmhor chapter 1 . 6/27
So, I came across this today- and I read it all in one sitting. This is so amazing! Best SPN time travel fic I've read (and I have read a lot!) Please don't ever stop. I'll be waiting for the next instalment.
ndmzero chapter 53 . 6/26
I am sorely overdue for a comment - I am really enjoying this story and appreciate your hard work and perseverance in writing it. I love Dean and Cas (and Sam) and especially fixit stories. And you have obviously put in a lot of thought in plotting this out and keeping it moving. Thank you for sharing.
Hebi R chapter 53 . 6/25
Why does this action of Henry's concern me?
Also, I had worried you were gone. I am VERY GLAD to see I was mistaken!
Fan Gals chapter 53 . 6/22
Holy guaca-cheesecakes this is beautiful! I love a good time travel AU as is but this is the best one I've seen in all the time I've spent on the Internet (and trust me, that's saying something.) The plot ties in with canon while still being efortlessly different, the twists and cliffhangers keep me on the edge of my seat, and the characters are so wonderfully well written. I can't wait to see where you take this wonderful story.

~ Phil the Squirrel