Reviews for It's All in the Details
Aha.

So Cooper figuring something's up is probably going to be Loki's fault, then, given his propensity for popping up unannounced and bored.
*headdesk*
Guess it's good they got the Milligans out-now there's at least a chance of ending the Ghouls without anyone but Crowley finding out about Adam. And he'd prefer no one know either - better chance of keeping Adam from being 'useful' and making Crowley's life harder.
XD
Yay Jimmy laughing. and Cas causing it.

I feel kinda bad for Hendrickson. If he gets the hang of managing things his position could be epic and brilliantly useful, but it's also quite the headache and he's still technically a baby-hunter, even if he's quite good. I like the idea of him and Jo as Hunting partners. Actual Hunts aside, she's got a lifetime of Lore in her head, and he's got a career in the FBI's worth of training that needs to be tweaked towards hunting supernatural monsters instead of human ones. They're both a bit new to actually going on Hunts, but have learnt a lot that will help keep each other alive already, and they /know/ they're newbies and are sticking to more minor cases and calling in for help or to relay things as needed, instead of trying to do everything themselves.
(And Hendrickson's boss'-boss was totally possessed, we just don't know yet for certain by which and why.) XD
*blinks*

The Ghouls they want to kill to protect Adam and Kate?
crap.

*headtilt*
I wonder how long it'll take before the "follow him" part becomes a problem? (And I hope it does so by backfiring on Zachy. Slimy ****** *****)
Chuck kind of rocks.
*giggles*

I love how Ash (and now Cas, too) have hacked Heaven. A really fun fanon thing that doesn't crop up enough basically covers that Ash taught the other Hunters how to do the Heaven-jumping thing and they've pretty much recreated the Roadhouse, function and all, in Heaven, populated by the Hunters who made it up there. Who have proceeded to get very cranky with the bulk of the angels in charge, and what happens from there depends on the story.

(In this I'd say a lot would be Cas' spy network, with some discreet sabotage, mostly.)
Love it.
Sam got it because he remembered he's Luci's Vessel and thus his blood was keyed in, and Bobby just shot it with the Colt when the regular demon's blood proved insufficient.
I like Deanna!

Brill, Cas. Brill.
Ah, crap.
crap crap crap crap crap.
...and the slight glitch coming back to bite Cas finally begins to crop up a hint...

Poor Jack and Teal'c... *cackles*
"Welcome to our world. It's just going to get weirder from here on out."
The Winchesters, and a good portion of the Hunting community, should have this on their Official Hunter Identification/Membership Cards.
XD
Or Team Free Will Membership Cards. Though that hasn't quite become a thing yet.
*cuddles Castiel* (He needs a hug)

What the hell, Gabriel does too.
And an angelic-grade punching bag. (A literal one, not the figurative kind. No using Cas as a punching bag!)
Am I the only one who immediately connected Bobby's alias "Mr. Perry" with the Perry White and journalism all around?
1,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »