Reviews for It's All in the Details
Anon chapter 51 . 6/17
Why is it that as SOON as I read ever chapter you don't update in like 8 months?! I'm DYING
I can't wait for when Henry learns Gabriel is... Gabriel :D
StealthyMagicUser87 chapter 51 . 6/8
THIS IS SO COOL! I loved the Doctor Who references in this chapter, and the slight crossover with SG1. I lov look forward to more soon!
Banner chapter 49 . 6/4
Naomi has always creeped the hell out of me.

I spent the last couple of days rereading this story from the beginning: it just gets better. "It's All In The Details" is so much more *positive* than the TV show has become.
sixthson chapter 51 . 5/30
Please for the love of everything decent tell me you haven't given up on this story lol. It's freaking amazing and I couldn't stop reading it. I see its been almost 6 months since you've updated but I really do hope you keep going with this and finish it. Or keep it going for a long time. Please update again if only for me to keep reading.
Kaara chapter 51 . 5/10
Hi. Your fic is awesome, and I love you for writing it. I usually don't read WIPs for fear that they'll be abandoned (and because I'm the tiniest bit impatient), but yours sounded so good that I couldn't just wait until it was finished, I had to read it, and I don't regret it. I also usually don't leave reviews because I never know very well what to say. But I had to here.
Um... I know you said you'll try to continue when you can, but can I ask you for something? Can you please post a chapter on July 26th? You see, that's my birthday, and it would certainly make my day to have a chapter of this fic for when I turn 18. You don't have to, of course, I just thought that it would be great, and I'd be truly honored if you did. So... think about it? Please? I love you, bye.
LiteralEden chapter 51 . 4/20
I really like this story. In my opinion, there are far to few action fics in this fandom, or at least on . To find such a well-thought out one that has so many chapters already, it was a delight. I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this fic. I tip my hat to you, good author.
This is such an amazing story, I'm really enjoying it. Hope to see it continued!
anonymous2015 chapter 51 . 4/16
Well, I just finished the most recent chapter and I can't wait for the next update. ETA?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 37 . 4/15
Bwahahahaha! Ohhh, Gabriel... evil. just evil. replacing Crowley's alcohol. xD xD

Uh ohhh, trouble on the horizon? ...or wait, is that a hint of a good opportunity to screw with the demons or something... I dunno... Gonna have to keep reading! xD
Heh, getting a kick out of Chuck tho. I wonder whether he's 24/7 God, or if it's just some of him poking through at times? p'rhaps? :P
"Eah, I burnt it into his soul"

LOL WHAT
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 33 . 4/14
Ha! Hahaha! ...I feel really bad for Hendrickson tho. Wooooo. hunter info dump. xD I'd also be so freaked out... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 31 . 4/14
Heeeeehehehehehe, hahahaha!
Crowley wonders if he should be worried... answer is... yes.
...Or maybe, for everyone else yes... xD
Ahh, Loki. ;)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 24 . 4/10
Aww... T.T Human anna is very freaked out. ...understandably, of course. :P
Well, I hope that helped solve things! Tho zachariah is still an ass-butt. xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 23 . 4/10
HAHAHAHA! Talk about a white lie. "saved from hell." ha. Hahahaha... xD xD

love it!

Uh oh, wonder what's gonna happen with anna then? O.O
1,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »