Reviews for It's All in the Details
FeveredDreamscape chapter 48 . 12/18/2013
NEW CHAPTER! *runs around screaming*
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 48 . 12/18/2013
*blink, blink* ooooh boy. atropos is in on this now? oh boy.

I love how you're doing this, working in all the little things that make us love the show so much. hmm. I wonder is sam could ever be a paladin too? but to maybe another god, like lo...ki...

*ding!* idea!...mwahahahahahaha! (dude, just imagine the look on dean and cas's faces if that happened. good lord, just imagine the look on sam's face at the very idea. or the look on Gabriel's-ok, that one just made me actually shiver in horror.)
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 48 . 12/18/2013
Yesssss! Update! :) Atropos coming in as Henricksen's new partner was a hell of a twist. Great chapter, as always.
CloudyDream chapter 48 . 12/18/2013
I love this story so much - I went through it all in a matter of hours. This is on e of the best-written, most comeppling AUs I have read, and you really are talented. Kudos!
L.A.H.H chapter 48 . 12/18/2013
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating
Guest chapter 48 . 12/16/2013
aAHFJHFDJFHGKJGIFIDK OMygosh this story is so badass i luv it so much. i had trouble concentrating in school today because i wanted to run back home and finish this. like dude this is so amazing i love you. cant wait for the next chapter :D
LeeMarieJack chapter 48 . 12/16/2013
Gabriel has more old girl friends than Dean and Gabriel's are more interesting. Carry on.
LeeMarieJack chapter 43 . 12/16/2013
Ghoul have arrived along with all the other players. Oh what fun we're going to have.
LeeMarieJack chapter 42 . 12/16/2013
Following Victor's case and following the ghouls and Castiel pretending to be looking for Anna; everyone's wandering around looking for something, the landscape is crawling with quests.
LeeMarieJack chapter 41 . 12/16/2013
I have a feeling that Crowley is about to be mislead and it will be fun. to watch
LeeMarieJack chapter 40 . 12/16/2013
Is Jane Doe the re-appearance of Ruby? I assume so . They're going to take another run at Sam? Without unlocking the cage what's the point, other than just making the guy miserable?
Lindsey chapter 48 . 12/16/2013
Holy Crap! You updated! I was beginning to think this was a lost cause. Interesting developments so far please don't wait so long to update again.
LeeMarieJack chapter 39 . 12/16/2013
Go get 'em Cas. I could almost see the light bulb go on over his head. Anna is the one.
SPN Mum chapter 48 . 12/16/2013
Henricksen thinks he understands the supernatural now, but I doubt he would understand the Fate, Atropos, is his new partner. lol Even that might prove to be too much for him. He seems to prefer hunting to being an FBI agent, so I can see where Loki is insisting that he make his choice and not keep trying to be both.
LeeMarieJack chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
Gabriel is my favorite. I hope he gets to continue picking on Crawley. Hit 'em where it hurts, I say. Bela is just a perfect hell mistress, isn't she? No re-modeling needed.
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »