Reviews for It's All in the Details
*giggles*

I love how Ash (and now Cas, too) have hacked Heaven. A really fun fanon thing that doesn't crop up enough basically covers that Ash taught the other Hunters how to do the Heaven-jumping thing and they've pretty much recreated the Roadhouse, function and all, in Heaven, populated by the Hunters who made it up there. Who have proceeded to get very cranky with the bulk of the angels in charge, and what happens from there depends on the story.

(In this I'd say a lot would be Cas' spy network, with some discreet sabotage, mostly.)
Love it.
Sam got it because he remembered he's Luci's Vessel and thus his blood was keyed in, and Bobby just shot it with the Colt when the regular demon's blood proved insufficient.
I like Deanna!

Brill, Cas. Brill.
Ah, crap.
crap crap crap crap crap.
...and the slight glitch coming back to bite Cas finally begins to crop up a hint...

Poor Jack and Teal'c... *cackles*
"Welcome to our world. It's just going to get weirder from here on out."
The Winchesters, and a good portion of the Hunting community, should have this on their Official Hunter Identification/Membership Cards.
XD
Or Team Free Will Membership Cards. Though that hasn't quite become a thing yet.
*cuddles Castiel* (He needs a hug)

What the hell, Gabriel does too.
And an angelic-grade punching bag. (A literal one, not the figurative kind. No using Cas as a punching bag!)
Am I the only one who immediately connected Bobby's alias "Mr. Perry" with the Perry White and journalism all around?
Aha! It wasn't just my fandoms jumping into the party - It really was Jack O'Neill!
*cackles*
*happy dance*
WooHoo!
*laughs*
Cas rocks.
Oh Dear. Poor Hendrickson. At least he's alive, though.
XD
Such a simple thing. The hazard of such frantic study is the assumption. Even when they were pretty sure Cas wasn't actually a demon the were still looking at the contract from the previous perspective of a demon-deal.
*cackles*

I wonder what would have happened if Sam had still been in nominal touch with anyone from the law program he'd taken. If he'd sent them a copy of a 'historical' or 'theoretical' or 'hypothetical' contract and asked their opinion and interpretation, no other background.

Would it have even occurred to someone who thought it was a practice/historical piece that Dean would die at all? Probably, at least with some of the consequences of certain clauses...

XD
And this is why Gabriel rocks even if he's an ass and the Angel-Brothers and The Winchester brothers are far too alike in some ways. XD
*bursts out giggling*