Reviews for It's All in the Details
Scotius chapter 53 . 6/3
This story is so AWESOME! :D I've read it in one go, and can't wait for more. Ellen and Jo alive. Rufus still kickin'. Bobby in the Bunker. If you'll bring Kevin and Charlie there, i'll be in the state of nerd-bliss lol. Excellent read, excellent ideas. You've got another fan :)
aris chapter 53 . 5/28
This fic is, without a doubt, one of the greatest supernatural fics I have EVER READ. And that's saying something bc I've read maybe... somewhere in the low hundreds. I read all 53 chapters so far in ONE SITTING.. I can't wait for 54 and on!
Plunny.Empress chapter 53 . 5/28
And I really hope that "something" doesn't mess time up even more. But oh my God thank you for the update! Just barely got to it as I wanted to reread. Love this fic so much. :) Thank you. :) I really needed this fun. :) Wonderfully written as always. :D I really look forward to what happens next. :D
TheWinchestersBadGirl chapter 53 . 5/25
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh an update! I absolutely love this story. Its definitely one of my top 3 favourite SPN fics. I love the integration of Henry into the fix and I'm looking forward to him meeting Deanna. Update soon :) xx
Shadow315 chapter 53 . 5/24
I love the story! Is it ever going to be Dean/Cas - cause that kiss when they sealed the deal in the beginning was hot! I can't wait to see Deanna & Henry's reactions to each other!

MORE SOON!
raniakadum chapter 33 . 5/22
Awesome is not big a word to cover the shit is going on
I love itttttttt
Officially the best fanfic I've ever read I just love it
Fantastic thank you very much
Man this is awesome
I love the 'triple agent' cas
He is cas he is Castiel And he is kaseva
It's awesome ️️
Milly the Dragon chapter 1 . 5/21
Oh the awesome. This is amazing. Kaseva is just such a brilliant twist, and the amount you've managed to mess things up while keeping it all plausible is impressive. I love where this is going. Can't wait for the next chapter, it's things like this that make me wish I could use time travel myself.
bbissocute chapter 53 . 5/21
What a wonderful surprise! I have to say, your dedication to this story is inspirational. This is the longest (both in number of chapters and length of regular updates) story I've ever read and maintained interest in, so thank you for this lovely experience. I love how your Jimmy and Cas interact, and the lovely twists from the original canon you've created to make this story its own. I always light up when I see an update from you, so thank you very much for making my week!
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 53 . 5/19
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED!
thank you so so so so much for all the work you put into this fanfiction. It's by far my favorite and I was praying that you would update. This made my day, thank you so much!
sixthson chapter 53 . 5/19
Please update again soon just read it all again and can't wait to read more.
Obsessed and Loving It chapter 53 . 5/19
Thank you for updating I love this fic
none chapter 53 . 5/19
Oh, man did I luck out. I hadn't realized you were still updating this. Thank you very much!
doepatronum chapter 53 . 5/18
Yes, an update! A meeting between Henry and Deanna will definitely be interesting!
Youko Rayah chapter 53 . 5/18
*squeek!*

an Update! Oh awesome!
...
ok, had to re-read the last 2 chapters so i could remember what all had been going on

Nice addition, and i love the creeping horror Henry keeps experiencing over what he "Knows" about 'Kes'. that is pure gold _

huh, Naomi isn't in on the plot to start the apocalypse early? or was there something else going on with Zacky-boy hiding something from her? *head tilt*

damn, they're going to end up trying to use Abbadon for the last seal, aren't they? crap.

...
Is Henry going to try to res John or something? or is he plotting something else?
1,779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »