Reviews for It's All in the Details
Dream's Abyss chapter 41 . 8/6/2012
But the arms are usually scrawnier than the thighs... Anyway, good story. I've definitely been enjoying it. There are only a few typos, but very sporadic.
Potterite chapter 41 . 7/28/2012
Well written!
LPLB chapter 41 . 7/26/2012
First of all, I want to let you know that I have read through this fic at least 3 times. I LOVE IT. As much as I love the show, I acknowledge that there have been times when the PTBs decided to rip our hearts out instead of giving us some love. This work of art you are writing has actually helped me stick with the show, because I know that I can come here and read what SHOULD have happened, because you have written something that COULD be the show. You've got the dialogue and the characterization to a tee. I am jealous of your talent.
Second of all, because I came to this story late, I don't know your average update schedule; I check once a day(at least-yikes). Without sounding demanding, I hope you haven't lost your impetus and are still writing. Eagerly awaiting and sending lots of encouraging vibes :D
jazzy2may chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
I love Henricksen, Loki, Kaseva, The pagans, Dean and Castiel's developing relationship. I love this story. I love how you're developing the characters and the plot. Its such an awesome story. I really love it.
zabani-chan chapter 41 . 7/19/2012
Love this story! Can't wait to read more and see what happens!

I've been hoping to run across a story like this, where Cas meets Dean and Sam before or around the time Sam dies at Azazel's 'tournament'. I don't seem to be using the right words in the search engine. _

zabani-chan
TA Salmalin chapter 41 . 7/18/2012
What an awesome fix-it! Cas is awesome, and Gabriel is hilarious, and the Winchesters are actually holding it together instead of the disintegrating messes they were at this time in canon. I have every confidence that they'll pull the rug out from under Zachariah and everyone and save the world *and* themselves this time. And I loved that you found a way to save Jimmy...he is so underappreciated sometimes
rachel.j.samuels.1 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
"I have never seen what's so practical about them." Oh, that's such a Castiel thing to say. I'm thinking that they should ask Ellen for some of their errands. Bobby's too well known.
rachel.j.samuels.1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Of course Cas would be careful this time. He learned from his doomed first attempt.l I find his explanation of professional pride amusing. I also believe him.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
this is one very epic fic and i love it. i need you to update this again soon as i need to know more. please?
jazzy2may chapter 41 . 7/10/2012
nasty creatures, ghouls... I reaaly love this story. Its totally awesome!
irezel chapter 41 . 7/9/2012
awesome fic. i usually stay away from supernatural fics...but this one was excellent!
i can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
loved it! adore it. can't wait for more updates.
Alasoi chapter 41 . 7/7/2012
God damn it. The only awesome Supernatural story I've ever read and I can't continue reading it... Yet.

Hell, at least you're still updating it, judging by the last update date. Nice job. I'll be looking forwards to the next update.
Lizeth chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
...I just looked up Kaseva on youtube because of you.
Lizeth chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
*bangs head on desk* Oh god, the plotbunnies. Kaseva and SG-1. SG-1 and Loki.
Please, if you could ever scrounge up the creativity to somehow get Kaseva into Cheyenne Mountain and freak out all the military types, I will offer up cherries and chocolates.
1,801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »