Reviews for It's All in the Details
Guest chapter 36 . 1/17/2012
Love the story and how they don't lie, they just don't tell the truth. Will Jack and the SG people comeback again?
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 36 . 1/17/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Awesome!
angeleyenc chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
plz update! great story!
Baow chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
Yay! When I saw an update, I seriously did a little jig. I love how, although things don't turn out perfectly, their way better than the first time around for the most part. Keep it coming. Seriously I'm begging you. *smiley face*
KitElizaKing chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
Thanks for another update. Its always interesting to see your version of SPN and what could have happened if things had been different-if Cas had been different. I'm enjoying it very much.
Eris1031 chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
Excellent update as always. I was very pleased to see that you saved Jack and that he and Michelle ended up together. I don't think he would have ever turned to the dark side if it wasn't for Travis.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
I always like Jack, he and his wife deserved better. I get what you mean about the weird shit always going down in places you've got family, have been, or even live(d). Like FPB, I live in AR and so it was funny that the guys doing clean up on the cell block and all the guys that supposedly lived there had no southern accent at all and basically everyone here does. XD Cannot wait for the big intro of Uriel to the boys- that should be a riot n a half. Can't wait for more, love ya, and thanks! _
Renart chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
update - yay!

like where you are going with whole Cas, Zach & Uriel storyline. also Cas is going to spent some quality time with his Daddy ;)) that should be interesting.
akuma-river chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
I did not realize that was the same town.

Very interesting. I wonder how much things will change. As they say, when you toss a pebble into still water the ripples go on forever.
Blaze Moonlight chapter 35 . 1/9/2012
Oh wow, this is awesome. I've literally spent the last four hours straight working through this, I love the way you balence the cannon with the changes being made and ensure that there are still limitations on the characters so they (particularly Cas) are believable still in their struggle and continue to be challenged. Great story.
The Singing Duck chapter 35 . 1/8/2012
Happy New Year!

Forgot to read and review the last three chapters...

Great action and revenge in these ones! I will wait for more Castiel/Uriel interaction! Loved Henricksen and how he reacts to all this new world!
Baow chapter 35 . 1/6/2012
How good is the fic? I've been been checking for an update for days, now I'm just resigned to re-read it for the 3rd time. It just that I'm addicted to this version of Cas. He's just so all kinds of awesome in this fic. Cas/Dean interactions, so awesome too. He misses the more colorful prayers after he complained so much, seriously dude, seriously? LOL.
maddie-babz1993 chapter 35 . 1/3/2012
This story is so amazing, I don't actually think I can put it into words. I started reading it almost 4 hours ago, and I could not stop. This is a phenomonal piece of writing, and I LOVE how you tied Season 6 back to Season 2, all while managing to save my favorite character. I love the addition of Cas to the earlier seasons, and I think this is just beautifully written. I sincerily hope you continue it, becasue I am just DYING to know what happens next!
Anon chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
I've been to Club Hell, so seeing it here in this fic was like an homage. I laughed. I was going to wait to review until I caught up to what you've posted, but then I saw this. Anyway, this is one of the best SPN fics I've read. It makes me wish this would actually happen! You've nailed everyone, and the shout-outs to SG were hilar. Keep rockin'
Mizuki hikari chapter 35 . 12/30/2011
I love this, please continue!
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »