Reviews for It's All in the Details
Stina Whatever chapter 34 . 12/9/2011
I like how Dean says "Is that the hot one?" Confirmed. "Damn"
im.awsm chapter 34 . 12/9/2011
i wish i could teleport... as usual, a wonderfully awesome chapter!
Furionknight chapter 34 . 12/9/2011
angeleyenc chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
plz plz update! great story!
Eris1031 chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
Hummm...good update as always. But it was sort of ...anticlimactic. I mean most Winchster fights are clusterfucks in one form or another, this was too neat. It was good, but too neat. Anyway, I hope Brady gets the reunion with the Winchesters, he got in canon. He deserved it more than most.
syed chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
Meg and alastair are likly having the biggest hissy fit of all time. Centuries of work likly just got wiped out, the only surviving info is any demon that survives by not being there, this was a top secret hush hush demon project. ANd the blame falls on meg, as she ordered brady to make contact, and he is dead so she is the one responsible for it all. Crowley will use this to make meg and alastair fight over it. If brody was in on the virus, he must be pretty high in demon ranks. ENough to know key people and places. So any info crowley gives them, could be blamed on the demons.

THose symbols that bind and suppress a demon, can they be placed on bullets and chains, so a bullet still wont be able to kill a demon, but would force it to stay in that body till bullet is removed.

Will the hunters be rewarded with money and magical gadets, they would love demon or monster killing stuff.

WIll the good guys use monsters next, Kas or Loki finds a friendly shapeshifter, or simply do it them themselves, and lure the demons into sending an army after the winchestors, for the angel army to destroy, help to thin out enemy numbers.

If every one is so desperate to send dean to hell, only a matter of time before they will head after adam. so use it against hem.
akuma-river chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
That was quick and easy...IT'S A TRAP!
Taeriel chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
Wow, that plan went surprisingly without a hitch.

It's interesting to see some of the changes this time around, such as Castiel arranging for additional angelic assistance like this.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
Dude, this was so much fun. I loved the fact that Sam totally out smarted the demons by using their own technology against them. _ He so smart. Also, Jo being all petulent about gettng hugged andElen telling her to suck it up was so silly. I also loved how even though she's human Orael or whatever his name is was all 'yes ma'am" to her- she's sobad ass and I miss her and Jo, tey were awesome. Great update can't wait to see wha they do to Brady. w
Lita of Jupiter chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
This was great, I loved how you used the angels and the humans in this attack and Ellen comanding an Angel to reply was priceless

Oh Cas... so much time on Earth but still so clueless
ryjelxvi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Just found this and love it. I really appreciate that you aren't rushing things and allowing the story to unfold in ways that make sense. Hendrickson use is inspired as a way to include SPNs part time players like Ellen and Rufus.

Keep up the great work!
phoebe turner chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
amazing chapter!
TessFan chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
"Oh, is that all." - really - you don't want much - just the wards where nearly 99.9% of the people inside are demons down - great - are you sure you don't want anything else?

I just hear Cas say something to this like "World Peace."
KiaCoral chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
AAAAAAAAH, SO AWESOME! XD i can't get over how awesome this story is! XD

anyway, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Stina Whatever chapter 33 . 12/1/2011