Reviews for It's All in the Details
Debra N chapter 41 . 6/10/2012
I continue to love what you are doing with this AU. So I'm guessing Adam's roommate knows something about the supernatural. Zachariah seems to be getting more suspicious of Cas, even having him followed. I think we're getting closer to Cas's true loyalties being revealed. Crowley's spell leading them to the gouls was a nice touch. I hope your muse helps you write another chapter soon.
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 41 . 6/8/2012
Have I mentioned this is one of my favorite fics ever? I've spent the last day torn between getting caught up on it and repeatedly telling everyone I know on Tumblr to read it. You have a brilliant sense of humor, please update soon!
Toki Asamia chapter 19 . 6/8/2012
"Yes, I own a cell phone. My chosen warrior is human and active in the world. It is simply easier to contact him and his associates this way.“ The cell phone joke is the running gag, isn't it? Love it. ;)

Have I mentioned I like Gabriel? About a thousand times by now, I'm sure. Still, him being bored out of his mind maked life so much more interesting. Even for people not knowing who he is. Let's be honest: How would any of us react if a guy like him appeared out of nowhere and zapped us some place telling us he's doing it because he's bored? I'd freak out, certainly.
Toki Asamia chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
Gabriel is a pain in the ass but I like what he's done with Cas' appearance. I've always liked his too bright blue eyes and having those as his only human mark? Nice!
Toki Asamia chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
I have to admit, when you first nentioned a crossreference to Stargate SG1 I had no idea what you were talking about. No I'm dying laughing because having Jack and Teal'c in the same area as Gabriel and Cas? There's trouble ahead. :)

Actually, SA Willis, like Bruce Willis? That's just great! ;) And it seem like you really like Henricksen otherwise you wouldn't dedicate almost an entire chapter to him and Bobby.
Toki Asamia chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
And here are Adam and Kate! Yay! Another two characters that were really unimportant back in the series. I felt sorry for Adam being left in the Cage as chew toy for Lucifer and Michael.
Toki Asamia chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
Hm, you make me curious. Whenever no one's looking Chuck is sad to an extend beyond human understanding. So far, so good, question is, is God just tired of the entire game or does he see the upcoming events and the failure in everything Cas is trying to set right? Or does he maybe feel for the creatures and everything he's putting them through? I'd rather prefer that to everything else.

Now to other stuff: I like the dynamic between Gabriel and Cas. The cell phone incident was just awesome! But that was because of Henricksen...
Toki Asamia chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
Meeting Raphael again. Can't say I've missed him since he's the reason for so many things gone wrong. Still, him dying was surprising. I like how Cas has a problem dealing with it though. Despite his strength he will always be vulnerable in some ways in my opinion. So thumbs up! And thumbs up for Gabriel being royally pissed.
Toki Asamia chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Having Jimmy from the future meeting Jimmy from the past is an amazing idea. I like how you actually put thought to them because in the series they just vanished like Adam – who you brought back to the story as well! Yay! About Jimmy: Even though he seems to sleep most of the time his character has evolved as well. It seems to me that Jimmy and Cas need each other. Like you said – true vessel and such.

"Where did you get the money?" - "I found it." That's like the liquor store he found and drank. ;)

And Chuck is back! I loved that guy for all the strangeness of it. And I agree on him being more than just a prophet. :)
Toki Asamia chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
I died laughing when Gabriel showed up again. His remorse about overdoing his pagan god creation was really NOT there. So obviously now we started encountering the things that backfire on Cas. I'm sure there are more (hell, I know there are more), but I really like how he tried to deal with everything the right way. Team Free Will member number one is still tied to his heavenly roots of service.

And Bela's back. Haven't missed her but it seem fitting that she'd be the one to find a way to make the best of Hell.

One more thing: Thanks for clearing up what Cas is exactly. Most of the times it's more a guessing he's an archangel thing going on. Now we have it out there. Best explanation ever: "I'm not sure if he was rewarding you or…" - "Or giving me enough rope to hang myself."
Toki Asamia chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Finally we get an explanation! It was overdue! ;) I like how Sam's and Dean's places are reversed this time. I can picture Dean the believer because of what he saw. His comment on how he knew Cas? That got me thinking. I'm seriously interested where that's going at some point.

And Crowley getting ambitions to become King of Hell? Priceless.
darkeyesgirl chapter 41 . 6/8/2012
awesome
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
"You have something against crescent shaped bread?"

this is my favorite. They need to have Cas actually say this. It's right up there with "No, He isn't on any flat bread."
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
OHMYGOD! I KEPT WONDERING WHO 'JACK' WAS, AND THEN YOU SAID 'TEAL'C' AND OHMYGOD STAR GATE! XD So I just HAD to leave this message, saying THANK YOU I LOVE YOU! before continuing the rest of the chapter XD
Toki Asamia chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Trench coat – the new code word! Great! ;) Cas actually having to fulfill his job as pagan god was totally great. I had almost forgotten about that fact. Gabriel is a bastard for that.

I know I've told you before but your references and comparisons are amazing. My favorite this time: 'One very small side said that one or more martial artists with mad origami skills and a pot of glue had taken out the bad guys and redressed them in money in less than five minutes.' My imagination just went into picturing all that in all its funny shades of madness...

One more: 'Half way through explaining the situation, Victor wondered if he should stop. If he didn't, he was worried that Singer would hurt himself laughing.' I certainly did hurt myself because laughing so hard while being home sick with coughing kinda gets you into a coughing fit that really hurts. Worth it though. :)
1,762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »