Reviews for It's All in the Details
excitablehanji chapter 42 . 9/20/2012
I love this fic. I'm so impressed by the length and time you've been writing this and that it has just gotten better and better. You're a fantastic writer and I will look forward to your updates!
excitablehanji chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
Sorry for reviewing in the middle of a story, but oh my glob, this is so awesome! I love your style and the plot ties and everything is amazing!
I'm from Fort Worth so I just about died when you mentioned the safe house there.
(It might be a little late to mention this, as I have no idea where your story is now, but I would like to point out that that area of Texas is very flat and not exactly good cabin area. Plenty of ranches though. I suppose that's what you meant anyway. Still… AHHH FORT WORTH. YOU ARE THE BEST.)
Gabby chapter 42 . 9/17/2012
Gosh woman! Write more!
sayantan.ghoshdostidar chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
not bad. its actually a decent read. nice alternate ideas. It is refreshing to read a supernatural fic without the cliche gay-ness... :)
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
i LOVE this story.
It's amazing how much you're keeping to canon while changing everything
Pananan chapter 42 . 9/8/2012
This is probably my favorite long spn fic ever. I really hope it isn't dead, because it is absolutely fantastic. I'm surprised no one has drawn fanart of the Kaseva costume, because it's a cool idea. Anyway, great story, very entertaining to read, hope you'll continue.
Cookizilla chapter 42 . 9/8/2012
Please update soon :D
Basia Orci chapter 42 . 9/8/2012
Awesome! I love this fic so much!
Hebi R chapter 42 . 9/3/2012
Well, it /would/ take divine power to create a place where no one ever dies, now wouldn't it? *snicker*
KatZenSPN chapter 42 . 9/2/2012
I am really enjoying this story. You've captured the characters' voices really well, as well as Castiel's emotional struggle with what he has to do and with being the sole keeper of his time line's memories. I can't wait to read more.
maipigen chapter 42 . 9/2/2012
Oh my God...or Chuck. I really enjoyed this and could not stop reading whenver I had a spare moment. Best story out there in the Cas supernatural fandom - I hope you continue and I'll review a lot more thoroughtly next time when I have more time.
Just one thing, I know it isn't a slash story, but Destial just fit don't they;) I am still living high on that kiss at the beginning hehe.
maipigen chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
I am happy Chcuk is back - I keep waiting for him to appear again in the series, I know it was set up mysteriously in season five ending, maybe to make us believe he's God . Are you oing that route? I kinda hope so, if only to see Cas' reaction when he finds out hehe. Anyway, gots to keep reading!
maipigen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
What a great, great idea - how have I missed this? Oddly enough, I have a few unfinished chapters of notes on my harddrive where Cas does timetravel so this was splendid (and a lot better than what I have hehe). Now I'm definitely going to read on, because even if it's only been one chapter, I consider myself hooked:D
Can't wait for more!
jazzy2may chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
Dean being cheeky is both endearing and hilarious. I love this story. :D
I can't wait to see how Dean will evolve as a chosen warrior to Kaseva aka Castiel. lol :D
I love how well you seemed to have captured the character's voices and personalities. This is one of the best stories ever! Fantastic fun and completely awesome. :D
Elz Durden chapter 42 . 8/24/2012
I just devoured this over three days and I LOVE IT. Thank you for this.
1,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »