Reviews for It's All in the Details
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 42 . 8/12/2012
0oh I love this epic story. All my favorite angels are alive and well. Even the humans. And Crowley! He is a still funny. :)
PANNA chapter 42 . 8/12/2012
YAY! I must admit i was worried a little about you. You kind of disappeared on us but its ok we still love you. And this is another great chapter, I must admit I like the interactions between Jimmy and Cas. Cas can be so oblivios to the simplest of things it makes you love him. Cannot wait for yournext chapter, I truely love your story.
Toki Asamia chapter 42 . 8/12/2012
An update! Yay! I was fearing you'd put the story on ice for some time.
Anyhow, I died laughing so many times. Thanks for that! And I really liked that Jimmy reappeared. I'm very fond of him the way you portray him. I think he's good for Cas.
Favorite line: "He'd sooner sleep with a Cerberus."
Please keep on writing and posting! I love this story! :)
Nyx Ro chapter 42 . 8/12/2012
"...it was more likely than finding him on a flat bread..." ROTFLMAO! The ending is a nice counterbalance to the darker plot exposition in this chapter.

Keep 'em coming! ;-D
Debra N chapter 42 . 8/12/2012
I'm always happy to see another chapter of this story, even if it doesn't include my favorite brothers. I wonder what's up with Hendricksen's partner. I certainly didn't see the ghouls eating a demon coming. I also liked Jimmy's reappearance.
Greeniron chapter 42 . 8/12/2012
Wonderful to see an update and now I'm curious about what's up in the bureau. The ending with Cas and Jimmy is great.
Furionknight chapter 42 . 8/12/2012
I look forward to more :)
Azhwi chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
Awwww, poor Cas. I swear, someone needs to get that angel a slang phrase book. He's adorable.
I'm glad Jimmy is still active. It's kind of sad to think that Cas would be all alone.

Interesting bit about the real-estate woman! Now, were they so uneasy because it was a ghoul or because of the chirpiness? XD

Thanks for updating!
Cleverlynamedhere chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
I have to say, I love this. So very much. And due to my refusal to allow myself to read more than one chapter until I had cleaned something else in my house; my house now looks like Mr. Sparkle came through. So thanks for that, and thanks for this. It's really brilliantly done, and wholly satisfying.
angeleyenc chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
plz update! hehe! love how cas is at Disneyland.. :D
LPLB chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
Yay a new chapter! I love the Meg/Crowley repartee, and the scene between Castiel and Jimmy. Crossing my fingers for some scenes with the brothers and Castiel in the next chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
Crowley and Meg are after ghouls who ate Adam, I'm assuming. Cas is pretending to look for Anna while still keeping an eye on the Winchesters. Uriel is back with Chuck, who's keeping two sets of prophetic literature, hoping the second set doesn't get discovered. Jimmy is finally awake again, and getting a kick out of Cas. Henricksen is attempting to 'solve' the case of what happened at Niveus, while not showing that he knows more than he's letting on. Things appear to be getting dicey now. O.o
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
Yay, update! Poor Henrickson having to get ANOTHER new partner and then dealing with the whole Brady thing twice. Also, Jimmy laughing for 5 minutes straight is hilarious. _ I hope Rufus and Bobby even have enough boxes for all of Chuck's stuff. Thanks for updating, glad you're still with us, and have a good day.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
I am totally on the Chuck is God theory floating around out there. It makes sense.
Stina Whatever chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
I really like the last part, with Jimmy
1,829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »