Reviews for It's All in the Details
Furionknight chapter 37 . 2/2/2012
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
*laughs endlessly* Man, I love this fic.
ccase13 chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
This really is a great story. I look forward to more installments.
ccase13 chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
I'm enjoying Castiel's time traveling efforts to set the disasterous effects of his alliance with Crowley and war with Rachael right. I especially like how they saved Nancy and Hendrickson.

Jack O'Neill's cameo is great. He would appreciate Castiel's efforts not to have Lucifer or the Leviathans loose while he is responsible for Homeworld Security. Maybe Castiel can go get those lackwits from Stargate Universe home in a few years. Jack doesn't need to spend his time worrying over them.
Nyx Ro chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
Yay! I'm glad this chapter finally came through! I was about to do virtual puppy dog eyes at you to ask you to please try again.

Interesting chapter- lots of details coming out that look like they'll be significant later. Now we have to wait and see how...

Renart chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
another chapter ;))

btw, Chuck suspicious behaviour is suspicious. poor Case gonna have kittens if he ever finds out prophet secret identity... lol
Katsheswims chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
Great chapter!

I loved the little back story of Sam and Dean's alternate history. They don't actually remember it though, right?

Hmmm, maybe once the seals start breaking their is a time limit all 66 need to be broken in? And maybe if a certain number are broken before the first seal is broken it messes up the lock?

I can't wait to read more!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
What is going on with the seals? Awesome update, filler or no, and I loved what Gabe did to Crowley. w
angeleyenc chapter 37 . 2/1/2012
plz update! great story!
Cat Yuy chapter 36 . 2/1/2012
Another fan here who has been trying to access chapter 37 since last night. seems to be having some problems with updates as I know this happened with another fic as well.
Eris chapter 36 . 2/1/2012
There appears to be something wrong with chapter 37. I've been waiting for it to be available for over 12 hours.
Clever Name chapter 36 . 2/1/2012
I think there might be an issue with chapter 37. I saw it updated about 4 am and roughly 6 hours later the chapter has yet to show. :( Sadness.

By-the-by, your fic is freaking phenomenal. I actually prefer what you have done here over canon. _
Vaneria Potter chapter 36 . 2/1/2012
Um, chapter 37 isn't showing up, and I left it for two hours.
rocks and glass chapter 36 . 1/31/2012
This is brilliant, really really great read. You've done really well to maintain characters in their new settings and are making full use of them. I like what you've done with the Kaseva idea and I'm just generally really enjoying this. Definitely looking forward to more.
M chapter 36 . 1/28/2012
I love this AU! Wonderful writing, and the plot is awesome :) and about the Carthage thing...I live in a Detroit suburb, and whenever "It's going to happen in Detroit" is mentioned, I can't stop smirking...

Great job, and I'm looking forward to an update.
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »