Reviews for It's All in the Details
guess19 chapter 40 . 5/23/2012
Since I've this fic three times since I found it a month ago I figured I ought to review and let you know I love it. The idea of someone going back in time to change things is one of my favorite plots and you have written it well and believably. I'm glad to add this to my list of fics to keep track of.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Deranged Pegasus chapter 40 . 5/9/2012
Characterization - 10/10 : You did an incredible job changing the behaviors to account for: not having gone to hell, Dean being there to keep Sam from Ruby, Young Cas versus Older, and on Past Jimmy and Claire.

Plot - 10/10 : This is the basic story that you, as the writer have established. The points are given based on how prominent the plot is, how solid the plot is, and how original/interesting it is.

Story Line - 10/10 : Utterly beautiful. I am so happy you were able to work Gabriel in, and making Cas into Kaseva is my favorite aspect of the story.

Grammar - 10/10 : I could find no blatant faults.

Emotional Impact - 10/10 : Oh, Cas' reaction to Gabriel saying he was now a god, I choked up. And then there was Sam and the deal with him trying so hard.

Final Rating - 50/50 : I am absolutely in love with this story. It is a WIP but I have already read it four times. I just keep finding more things about it that I love. I am awaiting the next chapter excitedly.
alicat54 chapter 35 . 5/8/2012
and Jo found her happily ever after... sort of. aw!
alicat54 chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
you know, I can't wait until you get to the hammer of the god's episode. I would love to see the other pagan god's reaction to cas
pesky.lil.critter chapter 23 . 5/6/2012
This is great! All of it, and especially the SG1 tidbits. Laughed real hard at that one..

Anyway, would love to keep reading but this computer eblongs to my sis and she wants it back. I really hope my new computer gets delivered real fast.

Love, Annabeth
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 31 . 5/2/2012
'"Because he's mine!"

There was some very thick silence after that statement.'

You are a /wonderfull/ human being.

also Gabriel and Crowley in the same room, I am loving this more and more with each word!
kirallie chapter 40 . 5/1/2012
Very interesting. So if someone does realise what's happened to the timeline can they fix it back or is it too later or something? Glad Sam isn't an addict and that Dean didn't go to hell. Poor overworked Cas.
Komiv chapter 40 . 4/27/2012
Awesome story! I really like the concept you're working with, and the plot just keeps getting better. Characters are great too!

...needs more Cas. :)

- Komi V
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 27 . 4/23/2012
At first I was worried about that changes to the timeline would decrease the quality of the story

'"Then wait your turn."'

Not anymore. :)
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 24 . 4/23/2012
'There was just something wrong with a scary supernatural something using quote fingers.'

This will never stop being funny
Sin Piedad chapter 40 . 4/23/2012
This just awesome~ I'll admit I don't read Supernatural fanfiction often and I'm really glad I read this one~ Keep it up please~!
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Balthazar /and/ Gaberiel in one story at the same time? Oh, this is going to be /fun/.

*grins crazily*
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Is it a bad thing that during the first paragraph of this chapter my thoughts were: DIE! DIE! DIE! You annoying, trecherous, evil man, DIE!
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
I like the little crossover, and I would /love/ it if Cas met Teal'c. /Really/ love it.
Narwhalnel chapter 25 . 4/23/2012
So is this going to end in slash? Because as much as I love slash I don't see it in the cards for this fic. I'm purely curious, here.

Also I would love to add that I adore this fic and the concept of Kaseva and oh my god the PASTIES. That was priceless.
1,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »