Reviews for It's All in the Details
Stina Whatever chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
I really like the last part, with Jimmy
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
I like that while you are re-writing the history of the show you are not forgetting any of the important details that make the show. Or more rather the important events that have shaped the lives of these characters. This is great. I am still reading and this story it is still intersting. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
This is were the story gets more interesting. I really want to see how this story unfolds for these characters now. Subplots don't bother me, as long as they add to the story and the main characters. Is it in vain that I am still shipping Cas and Dean at this pont? Oh well.
irezel chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
3 what a nice update! 3
SkeksisGirl chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
WOO! An Update! This is my favorite Castiel fic out there! I was missing you!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Now I am interested in how season 4 will continue on with this story. I wonder if it will be wholly AU or not.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Great chapter. I like it when the chapters are longer. I was really glad when Bela died on the show. I thought 'finally!', here however I was a little sad to see her go!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Everything is changing; it will be interesting to see how it all ends up! Carry on with your brillant work!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Seriously! Dean and Cas so need to hook up in this story it's meant to happen. I really do like this story and hope that you continue with it. Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Darn this is getting good! I shall carrying on with the reading of this awesome story!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Mystery Spot is one is one of my favorite episodes. I am interested to see how this all plays out. I am wondering why hasn't Cas told the brothers who he is yet. Maybe he is waiting for the right moment.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I really like this story, but I can't help but feel that Cas and Dean totally belong together. I don't know it this will eventually end up happening but it should. Come on, all the subtext on the show demands it. LOL. Even if it doesn't happen this is shaping up to be a pretty awesome story.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Awesome! Still reading this story. Sorry for the short and no named reviews but I am too lazy to sign in at the moment. Plus I am reading this story and don't really want to even take a second away from it save only to review! You rock!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Good first chapter I am hooked1 I need to know more!
Dream's Abyss chapter 41 . 8/6/2012
But the arms are usually scrawnier than the thighs... Anyway, good story. I've definitely been enjoying it. There are only a few typos, but very sporadic.
1,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »