Reviews for It's All in the Details
Eris1031 chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
Alright, two days later and I'm finally able to contain my excitement about the new update (I've read it three times). I LOVE IT! I can't wait to read about the incoming skirmish.

PS: I loved Henricksen's reaction.
akuma-river chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
Those poor humans. Next chapter is going to be a bit of hell for them.

I doubt that's the only thing you have planned. Something big might happen, right?
Zhenzhen87 chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
yup, that is all. once again, awesome chapter!
Renart chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
"Lucifer."

"Where?"

oh my Chuck! lol lol lol

It amazing how you stay true to canon, but with completly different storyline.

poor Lucifer, he won't know what hit him. Very much looking to future chapters.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
heh, good to see the hunters VIP selection preparing to storm Niveus and discovering that Angels exist
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
I so very much love this story. Divergent storyline AUs are hard, since sometimes people use it as a means to fabricate their fantasies or keep the main storyline as a crutch, but this is filled with suspense and intrigue. I don't know what will happen at all, and I am dying to find out. I would say this is pretty much on par with the TV show in my mind- like Chuck said, just another version of the story. I almost believe it could be canon.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
please update again soon. can't wait for more. will gabriel or balthazar help out with the mission later on?
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
XD I love Ellen's blaze attitude towards this huge mission- even if it is faked. I really liked Victor's reaction to the news as well, he really should have gotten to live because he would have made an excellent hunter. Thanks for updatig and don't tire yourself out. _
SilverLunaMoon chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
Cas stepped forward. "My name is Castiel. This is Ozael and Orael. We are Angels of the Lord."

Dead silence.

Cas sighed and lightening lit up the room, even though it was still daylight out. In the flash, the shadow of huge wings painted the walls behind the three angels.

"Holy crap." Jo said, wide eyed from where she sat on the floor.

HahaXD Seriously, that was funny:P and this was a great chapter as well
Weasel Fu chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
This is going to be interesting. I wonder how cannon will change due to other hunters knowing about angels?
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
*giggles* Ah, I love this story. You are awesome.
Furionknight chapter 33 . 11/29/2011
angeleyenc chapter 33 . 11/29/2011
plz update! I miss Ellen! she was awesome! ;D so was jo.. *sigh*
antra chapter 33 . 11/29/2011
"Oh, is that all."

You've got to love understatements like that...
syed chapter 33 . 11/29/2011
great work.

i love the ellen and bobby bit. any hope for the jo dean romance.

So im guessing its demon killing blades all round. If most of the demons are killed, who actual have the knowledge to recreate it,it is supposed to be super secret. They could circle the building in salt, then using speakers or a horn or something start that really long and painful exorcism, allows the angels to come in and kill them while in agony.

with all these set backs, hell needs back up so hiring minion monsters, or some how release the big bad demons from hell, so attempt to find some thing else to open the devils gate.

I wonder if castiel could trick the other angels into resurrecting more hunters to help team free will. will castiel help dean to contact those who worked with the campell bunch. alpha are telepathicly linked in some manner to the rest of their species, what if Kas visited each one he could find with a how to deal with demon guide. they spread the knowledge, as demons are trouble, help start a monster war.
1,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »