Reviews for It's All in the Details
jazzy2may chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
I love Henricksen, Loki, Kaseva, The pagans, Dean and Castiel's developing relationship. I love this story. I love how you're developing the characters and the plot. Its such an awesome story. I really love it.
zabani-chan chapter 41 . 7/19/2012
Love this story! Can't wait to read more and see what happens!

I've been hoping to run across a story like this, where Cas meets Dean and Sam before or around the time Sam dies at Azazel's 'tournament'. I don't seem to be using the right words in the search engine. _

zabani-chan
TA Salmalin chapter 41 . 7/18/2012
What an awesome fix-it! Cas is awesome, and Gabriel is hilarious, and the Winchesters are actually holding it together instead of the disintegrating messes they were at this time in canon. I have every confidence that they'll pull the rug out from under Zachariah and everyone and save the world *and* themselves this time. And I loved that you found a way to save Jimmy...he is so underappreciated sometimes
rachel.j.samuels.1 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
"I have never seen what's so practical about them." Oh, that's such a Castiel thing to say. I'm thinking that they should ask Ellen for some of their errands. Bobby's too well known.
rachel.j.samuels.1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Of course Cas would be careful this time. He learned from his doomed first attempt.l I find his explanation of professional pride amusing. I also believe him.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 41 . 7/13/2012
this is one very epic fic and i love it. i need you to update this again soon as i need to know more. please?
jazzy2may chapter 41 . 7/10/2012
nasty creatures, ghouls... I reaaly love this story. Its totally awesome!
irezel chapter 41 . 7/9/2012
awesome fic. i usually stay away from supernatural fics...but this one was excellent!
i can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
loved it! adore it. can't wait for more updates.
Alasoi chapter 41 . 7/7/2012
God damn it. The only awesome Supernatural story I've ever read and I can't continue reading it... Yet.

Hell, at least you're still updating it, judging by the last update date. Nice job. I'll be looking forwards to the next update.
Lizeth chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
...I just looked up Kaseva on youtube because of you.
Lizeth chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
*bangs head on desk* Oh god, the plotbunnies. Kaseva and SG-1. SG-1 and Loki.
Please, if you could ever scrounge up the creativity to somehow get Kaseva into Cheyenne Mountain and freak out all the military types, I will offer up cherries and chocolates.
seirios aster chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
I love that Jack keeps popping up probably more than I should. Man, I love this fic!
seirios aster chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG, I feel like this is the best thing ever, and I've only just read the first chapter. Just. Wow.
Holotype chapter 41 . 6/23/2012
What a fantastic story! I have been greatly entertained reading this over the past couple of days! Looking forward to more!
1,843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »