Reviews for It's All in the Details
Toki Asamia chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
Meeting Raphael again. Can't say I've missed him since he's the reason for so many things gone wrong. Still, him dying was surprising. I like how Cas has a problem dealing with it though. Despite his strength he will always be vulnerable in some ways in my opinion. So thumbs up! And thumbs up for Gabriel being royally pissed.
Toki Asamia chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
Having Jimmy from the future meeting Jimmy from the past is an amazing idea. I like how you actually put thought to them because in the series they just vanished like Adam – who you brought back to the story as well! Yay! About Jimmy: Even though he seems to sleep most of the time his character has evolved as well. It seems to me that Jimmy and Cas need each other. Like you said – true vessel and such.

"Where did you get the money?" - "I found it." That's like the liquor store he found and drank. ;)

And Chuck is back! I loved that guy for all the strangeness of it. And I agree on him being more than just a prophet. :)
Toki Asamia chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
I died laughing when Gabriel showed up again. His remorse about overdoing his pagan god creation was really NOT there. So obviously now we started encountering the things that backfire on Cas. I'm sure there are more (hell, I know there are more), but I really like how he tried to deal with everything the right way. Team Free Will member number one is still tied to his heavenly roots of service.

And Bela's back. Haven't missed her but it seem fitting that she'd be the one to find a way to make the best of Hell.

One more thing: Thanks for clearing up what Cas is exactly. Most of the times it's more a guessing he's an archangel thing going on. Now we have it out there. Best explanation ever: "I'm not sure if he was rewarding you or…" - "Or giving me enough rope to hang myself."
Toki Asamia chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Finally we get an explanation! It was overdue! ;) I like how Sam's and Dean's places are reversed this time. I can picture Dean the believer because of what he saw. His comment on how he knew Cas? That got me thinking. I'm seriously interested where that's going at some point.

And Crowley getting ambitions to become King of Hell? Priceless.
darkeyesgirl chapter 41 . 6/8/2012
awesome
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
"You have something against crescent shaped bread?"

this is my favorite. They need to have Cas actually say this. It's right up there with "No, He isn't on any flat bread."
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
OHMYGOD! I KEPT WONDERING WHO 'JACK' WAS, AND THEN YOU SAID 'TEAL'C' AND OHMYGOD STAR GATE! XD So I just HAD to leave this message, saying THANK YOU I LOVE YOU! before continuing the rest of the chapter XD
Toki Asamia chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Trench coat – the new code word! Great! ;) Cas actually having to fulfill his job as pagan god was totally great. I had almost forgotten about that fact. Gabriel is a bastard for that.

I know I've told you before but your references and comparisons are amazing. My favorite this time: 'One very small side said that one or more martial artists with mad origami skills and a pot of glue had taken out the bad guys and redressed them in money in less than five minutes.' My imagination just went into picturing all that in all its funny shades of madness...

One more: 'Half way through explaining the situation, Victor wondered if he should stop. If he didn't, he was worried that Singer would hurt himself laughing.' I certainly did hurt myself because laughing so hard while being home sick with coughing kinda gets you into a coughing fit that really hurts. Worth it though. :)
Toki Asamia chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
I love Bobby. I always did and I could kill the writers for first killing him, then making him a ghost and finally not making him strong enough to stay himself for a long time so he has to vanish into oblivion when he could have gone to Heaven and meet Ellen and Jo and Ash and all the others again. Thanks for having him as a constant part in your story! And thank you even more for him being a genius and figuring out who Cas really is. Like he's far enough from the picture to look at the whole while the Winchesters only see the details. And Bobby calling Cas idjit? Priceless!

Since I've read the story before I can see the foreshadowing going on quite a bit better. I'm a fan of that. And of cliffhangers even if I complain about them all the time.

And one more thing: Dean saying Cas is beautiful with his last breath? Totally made my day. :)
Toki Asamia chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Well, a chapter filled with action around Bela. I'm grateful you let her die in the end. Having her in the game would have been kinda odd – at least in my opinion. Her comment on Cas was beautiful though. I never thought about the veil thing before. I always wondered what an angel looks like without his vessel, but I would confirm that they are (or at least Cas is) beautiful to look at if you survive it. Just because he's Cas. :)
Toki Asamia chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
The entire scene with Cas and Gabriel is amazing. How Cas is utterly terrified by at the thought of being a God, how Gabriel is a good observer and even better at guessing. I died laughing (AGIAN) when Gabriel brought up the whole bird story. I could totally see that happening. The flapping of wings and such that you'd already mentioned. By the way, I gotta ask: Kaseva – you're a fan or did that just pop into your mind by coincidence? Just searched for them on youtube and wondered how Cas got to know them in the first place. ;)
Toki Asamia chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
"She was helping us." Cas sighed. "And people believe me naïve."

Even better: "What's it like, being inside of you?" He paused, and replayed what he'd just said in his mind. Groaning, he dropped his face into the palm of his hand. "I don't believe I just said that."

I died laughing. To be honest I'm surprised how easily you take out certain very constant characters from the series and putting others into very important positions that were minor characters. I like Nancy. It's nice to have her accept her fate so easily and see Cas suffering instead.
Toki Asamia chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Henricksen! I get the feeling that you are not the only one getting him back or having him survive somehow. From all the cops he's certainly the one that made it into our heart. :) Have I mentioned that I never liked Bela? She's such a bitch and your way of characterizing her confirms that even more...

Well, what did I enjoy most? The little things between the lines like: 'The honest truth was that Dean was in pain and Cas needed to fix it.' This concept is part of a lot of stories, working both ways and got that feeling quite a few times while watching the series. The chemistry between Jensen and Misha multiplies that infinitely.
Toki Asamia chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I love meeting Loki / Gabriel again! I totally miss him! What is even better is the fact that he's actually the first one to see through Cas' demon mask. And I like the fact that the hand print mark on Dean's shoulder is like a bond – like the feathery touch from earlier.

And Gabriel lightens up the tightening atmosphere quite a bit. Favorite part:

'Castiel suspected he should savour this moment. He had just struck Gabriel speechless. - It didn't last.'
Toki Asamia chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Oh I died laughing so many times during this chapter that I can't decide what I liked most. Probably this one:

"The contract's in Enochian. What kind of demon writes a contract in angelic script?"

"One with a sick sense of humour."

Have I mentioned that I enjoy how you get inside characters' heads? If yes, I'll gladly do it again, if not here I go: There's reason in everything every single person does. That's really amazing. Most of all I enjoy Cas. He appears to be almost omniscient but then again just as awkward as always (how I love him), needing to be pushed to see certain important things. Looking forward to all the character development surely going on in the story!
1,810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »