Reviews for It's All in the Details
SPN Mum chapter 41 . 6/4/2012
It seems to be getting harder to stay on top of things for Cas. Now that Zachariah wants to find Anna, Cas has to be careful not to give even the smallest of things away. I don't envy him! I'm also with Crowley about Meg. She is a real pain in the ass! lol
Zhenzhen87 chapter 41 . 6/4/2012
oooooooooooooooooh so excited...
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 41 . 6/4/2012
FUCK! Don't tell me Adam's the righteous man, don't tell me that shit! Also- EEK, THE GHOULS!
Lucydolly22 chapter 41 . 6/4/2012
Amazing chapter. This story could be a tv show all by itself. Only bad thing is it took a rediculous amiunt of time to come out. I almost thought you'd stopped writing it which made me sad because i love this story. Please keep writing and maybe try to get the next chapter out sooner :)
nupinoop296 chapter 41 . 6/4/2012
I have a guess as to who Meg and Crowley saw, but I'm not sure...
Greeniron chapter 41 . 6/4/2012
Very cool! Now I'm all excited to find out the answers to all the cliffhangers you set up in this chapter.
Shiin chapter 41 . 6/4/2012
Yay an update!

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy this story, and that I'm always excited to read more. I love that you continue to write Henricksen, and am looking forward to how the uneasy alliance between Meg and Crowley works out.

Thanks for writing!
Narwhalnel chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
It's been a month since you updated. Is the story abandoned now?
Chazioid chapter 40 . 5/26/2012
I love the story, hopefully you'll be able to update real soon. Keep up the great work!
guess19 chapter 40 . 5/23/2012
Since I've this fic three times since I found it a month ago I figured I ought to review and let you know I love it. The idea of someone going back in time to change things is one of my favorite plots and you have written it well and believably. I'm glad to add this to my list of fics to keep track of.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Deranged Pegasus chapter 40 . 5/9/2012
Characterization - 10/10 : You did an incredible job changing the behaviors to account for: not having gone to hell, Dean being there to keep Sam from Ruby, Young Cas versus Older, and on Past Jimmy and Claire.

Plot - 10/10 : This is the basic story that you, as the writer have established. The points are given based on how prominent the plot is, how solid the plot is, and how original/interesting it is.

Story Line - 10/10 : Utterly beautiful. I am so happy you were able to work Gabriel in, and making Cas into Kaseva is my favorite aspect of the story.

Grammar - 10/10 : I could find no blatant faults.

Emotional Impact - 10/10 : Oh, Cas' reaction to Gabriel saying he was now a god, I choked up. And then there was Sam and the deal with him trying so hard.

Final Rating - 50/50 : I am absolutely in love with this story. It is a WIP but I have already read it four times. I just keep finding more things about it that I love. I am awaiting the next chapter excitedly.
alicat54 chapter 35 . 5/8/2012
and Jo found her happily ever after... sort of. aw!
alicat54 chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
you know, I can't wait until you get to the hammer of the god's episode. I would love to see the other pagan god's reaction to cas
pesky.lil.critter chapter 23 . 5/6/2012
This is great! All of it, and especially the SG1 tidbits. Laughed real hard at that one..

Anyway, would love to keep reading but this computer eblongs to my sis and she wants it back. I really hope my new computer gets delivered real fast.

Love, Annabeth
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 31 . 5/2/2012
'"Because he's mine!"

There was some very thick silence after that statement.'

You are a /wonderfull/ human being.

also Gabriel and Crowley in the same room, I am loving this more and more with each word!
1,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »