Reviews for It's All in the Details
rocks and glass chapter 36 . 1/31/2012
This is brilliant, really really great read. You've done really well to maintain characters in their new settings and are making full use of them. I like what you've done with the Kaseva idea and I'm just generally really enjoying this. Definitely looking forward to more.
M chapter 36 . 1/28/2012
I love this AU! Wonderful writing, and the plot is awesome :) and about the Carthage thing...I live in a Detroit suburb, and whenever "It's going to happen in Detroit" is mentioned, I can't stop smirking...

Great job, and I'm looking forward to an update.
Afgncaap8 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I can just picture Ruby's body burning like that . . . and it's absolutely beautiful.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 36 . 1/25/2012
This is way awesome. :)

I so can't wait to read more!
Whitefleur chapter 36 . 1/18/2012
Absolutely love your story!
Stina Whatever chapter 36 . 1/18/2012
I'm gald that you decided to save them, I always felt really sorry for Jack
Hebi R chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Re-reading this chapter, I am REALLY amused at the idea that Jack thought these four were NID agents. Having met them only once, sir aside, they'd be the most awkward of spies, even if they spent enough time at the place to do any spying.

Also, the latest chapter had me wondering why O'Neill would get into the Impala at first.
lady chapter 36 . 1/17/2012
Thanks for the update. I can't wait for the explosions when the boys meet Uriel. Oil and water get along better.
Greeniron chapter 36 . 1/17/2012
I know what you mean. My very nice if not staid brother-in-law is from Grant's Pass which is taken over by Eve in Season 6. I'm always glad to read more of this story and it seems like some of the threads are coming together. (Also, what else did Loki do to Jack?)
Aquawyrm chapter 36 . 1/17/2012
Cousins in Carthage is pretty giggle-worthy, but I've got one better. An entire branch of my family lives in Lawrence, Kansas.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/17/2012
Love the story and how they don't lie, they just don't tell the truth. Will Jack and the SG people comeback again?
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 36 . 1/17/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Awesome!
angeleyenc chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
plz update! great story!
Baow chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
Yay! When I saw an update, I seriously did a little jig. I love how, although things don't turn out perfectly, their way better than the first time around for the most part. Keep it coming. Seriously I'm begging you. *smiley face*
KitElizaKing chapter 36 . 1/16/2012
Thanks for another update. Its always interesting to see your version of SPN and what could have happened if things had been different-if Cas had been different. I'm enjoying it very much.
1,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »