Reviews for It's All in the Details
Debra N chapter 39 . 3/25/2012
A very nice alternate telling of this episode. Love the bit where Crowley was forced to play clean up after Sam and Dean. Thank goodness Cas finally figured out that Anna is reforming into the last seal. I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.
ValkyrieNyght chapter 39 . 3/24/2012
This is a freaking masterpiece and my brain is likely about to explode from joy. You are an amazing author. Thank you for gracing us all with your genius.
Stina Whatever chapter 39 . 3/24/2012
I like Crowley appearing out of nowhere and killing the witch
Critic Reviewer chapter 39 . 3/24/2012
This is a wonderful story! Keep up the great work. I love that Cass was given a task by God and is working his but off to make it happen. Better than the show
Herdcat chapter 39 . 3/23/2012
this is so awesome! I can't remember the last time I read a fic this brilliant if ever you are clearly a genius! I love how you did Crowley and Loki's tricks are always fun - I always wanted Hendrickson to have a shot at being a hunter and you write that very believably...also Adam is still alive yay and I am really looking forward to whatever you decide to do with Anna! loving it! thanks so much for writing this!
Greeniron chapter 39 . 3/22/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter - I suspect partly because of all the Dean and Cas time. Also, watching Uriel get baited is always fun as well.
akuma-river chapter 39 . 3/22/2012
So Anna is the last seal because of Lilith biting it. How are the dicks going to rig it that they have to kill Anna? What about the first seal? Has it been remade or do they just need the last seal to complete things?

But considering that Crowley and Bella and Meg and her group are working to keep the seals intact...won't things go down differently?

Love it.
SPN Mum chapter 39 . 3/22/2012
So Anna is a part of the seal? Wow! I really want to see Uriel and the other dick angels taken down. I think it's good and bad at the same time, that the timelines are now merging. It seems like there's still too much to do to prevent Lucifer from breaking out of his cage. I don't know if Sam and Dean can still win either. I must admit, I am worried, even though they have been doing such an awesome job so far.

Thanks for the update, you rock! :D
nupinoop296 chapter 39 . 3/21/2012
Good, he figured it out!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 39 . 3/21/2012
Whoa, dud, trippy episode. Dean and Sam totally almost got ganked by Traci. Crowley was fun, even if only for a moment, and I loved Cas at the end. I can see his "DOH!" face right now. . Face palm. XD Great update, thanks for keeping at it, have a good one.
ccase13 chapter 39 . 3/21/2012
I just love Castiel using Ash's expertise to hack heaven's power grid.
SweetChi chapter 39 . 3/21/2012
Crowley's quick cameo was hilarious! Loved it! And yay for Ash being a heaven hacking badass! :P
angeleyenc chapter 39 . 3/21/2012
the plot thickens! plz update! great story!
fiendfall chapter 39 . 3/21/2012
Thank you for the update! I love this story so much - it's so detailed and well-written and just generally awesome, which put all together makes it one of my top favourites on this site ] I look foward to reading what happens next!
Azhwi chapter 39 . 3/21/2012
Yeowch - well Cas - Dean's right. Everyone has their blonde moments. Unfortunately.

I like how this chapter wrapped up a few questions.

I have no idea if this is how things turned out in the show, as I've never seen it, but I like it anyway.

Love the interactions with Uriel. The angel is just such a sour puss.
1,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »