Reviews for It's All in the Details
Taeriel chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
Wow, that plan went surprisingly without a hitch.

It's interesting to see some of the changes this time around, such as Castiel arranging for additional angelic assistance like this.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
Dude, this was so much fun. I loved the fact that Sam totally out smarted the demons by using their own technology against them. _ He so smart. Also, Jo being all petulent about gettng hugged andElen telling her to suck it up was so silly. I also loved how even though she's human Orael or whatever his name is was all 'yes ma'am" to her- she's sobad ass and I miss her and Jo, tey were awesome. Great update can't wait to see wha they do to Brady. w
Lita of Jupiter chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
This was great, I loved how you used the angels and the humans in this attack and Ellen comanding an Angel to reply was priceless

Oh Cas... so much time on Earth but still so clueless
ryjelxvi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Just found this and love it. I really appreciate that you aren't rushing things and allowing the story to unfold in ways that make sense. Hendrickson use is inspired as a way to include SPNs part time players like Ellen and Rufus.

Keep up the great work!
phoebe turner chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
amazing chapter!
TessFan chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
"Oh, is that all." - really - you don't want much - just the wards where nearly 99.9% of the people inside are demons down - great - are you sure you don't want anything else?

I just hear Cas say something to this like "World Peace."
KiaCoral chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
AAAAAAAAH, SO AWESOME! XD i can't get over how awesome this story is! XD

Stina Whatever chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
Nice chapter, I like Rufus
Eris1031 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Grandpa Winchester is turning out to be just as much as a d-bag as Daddy Winchester.
Eris1031 chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
Alright, two days later and I'm finally able to contain my excitement about the new update (I've read it three times). I LOVE IT! I can't wait to read about the incoming skirmish.

PS: I loved Henricksen's reaction.
akuma-river chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
Those poor humans. Next chapter is going to be a bit of hell for them.

I doubt that's the only thing you have planned. Something big might happen, right?
Zhenzhen87 chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
yup, that is all. once again, awesome chapter!
Renart chapter 33 . 11/30/2011

oh my Chuck! lol lol lol

It amazing how you stay true to canon, but with completly different storyline.

poor Lucifer, he won't know what hit him. Very much looking to future chapters.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
heh, good to see the hunters VIP selection preparing to storm Niveus and discovering that Angels exist
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
I so very much love this story. Divergent storyline AUs are hard, since sometimes people use it as a means to fabricate their fantasies or keep the main storyline as a crutch, but this is filled with suspense and intrigue. I don't know what will happen at all, and I am dying to find out. I would say this is pretty much on par with the TV show in my mind- like Chuck said, just another version of the story. I almost believe it could be canon.
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »