Reviews for It's All in the Details
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
please update again soon. can't wait for more. will gabriel or balthazar help out with the mission later on?
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
XD I love Ellen's blaze attitude towards this huge mission- even if it is faked. I really liked Victor's reaction to the news as well, he really should have gotten to live because he would have made an excellent hunter. Thanks for updatig and don't tire yourself out. _
SilverLunaMoon chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
Cas stepped forward. "My name is Castiel. This is Ozael and Orael. We are Angels of the Lord."

Dead silence.

Cas sighed and lightening lit up the room, even though it was still daylight out. In the flash, the shadow of huge wings painted the walls behind the three angels.

"Holy crap." Jo said, wide eyed from where she sat on the floor.

HahaXD Seriously, that was funny:P and this was a great chapter as well
Weasel Fu chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
This is going to be interesting. I wonder how cannon will change due to other hunters knowing about angels?
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
*giggles* Ah, I love this story. You are awesome.
Furionknight chapter 33 . 11/29/2011
angeleyenc chapter 33 . 11/29/2011
plz update! I miss Ellen! she was awesome! ;D so was jo.. *sigh*
antra chapter 33 . 11/29/2011
"Oh, is that all."

You've got to love understatements like that...
syed chapter 33 . 11/29/2011
great work.

i love the ellen and bobby bit. any hope for the jo dean romance.

So im guessing its demon killing blades all round. If most of the demons are killed, who actual have the knowledge to recreate it,it is supposed to be super secret. They could circle the building in salt, then using speakers or a horn or something start that really long and painful exorcism, allows the angels to come in and kill them while in agony.

with all these set backs, hell needs back up so hiring minion monsters, or some how release the big bad demons from hell, so attempt to find some thing else to open the devils gate.

I wonder if castiel could trick the other angels into resurrecting more hunters to help team free will. will castiel help dean to contact those who worked with the campell bunch. alpha are telepathicly linked in some manner to the rest of their species, what if Kas visited each one he could find with a how to deal with demon guide. they spread the knowledge, as demons are trouble, help start a monster war.
Taeriel chapter 33 . 11/29/2011
Yay! I'm so happy to see another chapter - I've missed the weekly updates. I'll look forward to the next one!
Heteroclite chapter 32 . 11/17/2011
Awesome story, I'm a bit behind on the cannon verse as have only just finished season six but am really enjoying this. Castiel's character has a lot of potential and I hated seeing him go dark side. Plus, always love anything with Loki in it - he was far to fun to kill off. Will be looking forward to reading the next chapter

akuma-river chapter 32 . 11/12/2011
Roy and Walt...they are the ones who shot up Dean and Sam in season 5, right?

Seems, very interesting the way things are playing out.
Jade chapter 32 . 11/11/2011
Love this story! Update when you can. Very interesting twist God letting Cas change things- hopefully for the better.
bonebabe chapter 32 . 11/9/2011
hey coot ohs on the chapter, as for your concerns about the scotch, a little known fact glencraig in parts of the highlands espically in and around the isle of skye is simiply known as craig. It's a local thing, I dought meny people who have not spent time in the regan would know. It makes me want to ask Mark Sheppard what he was doing up there. As for your choice of 30 year old craig? Know of a way this cali girl could get to sit in on the downin of that bottle? Anyway good job on the chapter keep up the good writing.

Anon chapter 32 . 11/8/2011
Cas being his awesome angel leader self was both hot and adorable. Can't wait to read about Team Free Will's attack on the evil pharmacy. :) Thanks for writing!
1,784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »