Reviews for It's All in the Details
joniskpelare chapter 35 . 12/24/2011
Nice chap. Love Cas and his scheming ways.
sara1988 chapter 35 . 12/21/2011
sweet! took me two days! say hello to your new reader! this is awesome!
KitElizaKing chapter 35 . 12/20/2011
More crap hitting the fan, I see, and in a really entertaining and violent way. Great chapter update. I'm glad to see Sam getting his revenge and retaining his humanity at the same time. Will be looking forward to your next chapter next month.
Arynia chapter 35 . 12/20/2011
Love how you've written Crowley, and I can't wait to read more. Please updates soon!
Stina Whatever chapter 35 . 12/20/2011
I like that you used the Uncle angle. Makes Crowley a lot more intersting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 35 . 12/20/2011
The snarking was fun, I'm now scared that Crowley will soon realize Cas' true nature and the fact that Brady thought he was in there for days and not hours was priceless. Also, the reason the boys should be feared more than any thing is that they hve something to lose; billions of people need them to be strong, and that is why they fight so hard- that and they're stubborn bastards. XD
akuma-river chapter 35 . 12/20/2011
Interesting.

Will Cas be in danger? Will he have to reveal himself?
Furionknight chapter 35 . 12/20/2011
angeleyenc chapter 35 . 12/19/2011
plz update! great fic!
Escaped Ninja chapter 34 . 12/16/2011
Great story, keep it up :) *gives cookie*
Maya chapter 34 . 12/13/2011
Raphael's reaction will be funny... beliving it's all accidental...

I love that Castiel has minions who will most likely be "corrupted" by Dean. After all, they are the youngest angels who are changing the "Word of God" without even knowing...

Can't wait for the update! kisses
Rii chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Wonderful story! I really like it when you re-write the episodes to include Castiel in them. I nearly fell off my chair when Gabriel told he made Cas a Finnish god. I come from Finland and I'm quite familiar with the band (Kaseva) so I find it hilarious that Cas got his rock band identity from them. I haven't laughed this hard for ages! Thank you so much and keep up the good work!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I know that once the boys met "Loki" the demon jig was up, but it really is too bad. Picturing the boys' (and Bobby's) reactions to a demon even more incomprehensibly helpful than Ruby makes me smile.

I do love Dean's prayers. Since Cas/Kas gains strength from the, btw, I wonder why Sam hasn't joined in on the prayers and offerings. Or Bobby. Heck, perhaps there's a new Patron of Hunters in town? It's not as if anyone but Pastor Jim seems to be all that religious, so a quick "May Kaseva bless this hunt" would probably not offend their sensibilities. Can't you just see a tiny alter in the Roadhouse? Though Cas himself might face-palm. Loki would be delighted.

I am looking forward to, well, every plot twist you have percolating in that wonderful mind of yours, as I have already read through this existing chapters three times. I cannot wait to see what happens with Crowley now, though I do hope that his discovery about pagan!Dean does not mean Bela goes back to her torment. He DOES still need an assistant, I am sure, and who better than a damned soul that needs him in power to stay in place, right?

Btw, read the 1st chapter of the new fic. Kudos.
joniskpelare chapter 34 . 12/12/2011
I love this au. Very intresting.
Stina Whatever chapter 34 . 12/9/2011
I like how Dean says "Is that the hot one?" Confirmed. "Damn"
1,820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »