Reviews for It's All in the Details
Wol Lo chapter 22 . 8/25/2011
Wow, Current-Cas and Future-Cass will clash. I can't guess what would happen.

It goes more and more interesting!
Delphine Pryde chapter 22 . 8/25/2011
You just love killing me with suspense, don't you?
The Singing Duck chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
Great again, as it always is!

Loved hos Dean dedicated his various hunts! I think I'll miss this, just like Castiel.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
*giggles*
Eris1031 chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
Oooohh, who was that?
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
Who the feck is that angel you were talking about at the end, there? Was it originaltimelineCas? I think that, while hilrious, a meeting between the Cass' would be bad for the boys in general; something worse than Ana being made the new Lilith could happen. I did like how Kate reacted to Cas though, it was funny. Also, Cas beng somewhat lazy about the warning system was perfect for showcasing his growth as an honorary Winchester; avoid things 'till they sort themselves out, that how they do things. Also, when Cas deals with Crowley is something I truly look forward to in terms of hilarity; I mean Cas already told him to 'sit on it and spin', that's funny as all get out. Cannot wait for more fun, and thanks for updating, bye!
angeleyenc chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
plz update! great fic!
akuma-river chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
That last angel with the connection to Dean...it's Castiel isn't it?

Now, how does he have a connection to Dean if they've never met and Dean certainly doesn't have the hand-print on his arm?
Renart chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
oh...

loved the last scene, so as teasing us poor readers goes... that was pretty mean, brilliant so. Can't wait till epic meeting between innocent pre-Dean Castiel and smug bastard/archangel/pegan god Cass. sqeee in advance ;)))
Greeniron chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
I was wondering when original Cas would show up. This continues to be a lot of fun to read.
PurpleMoon3 chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
hehehe. Feathry butt... lack of moulting... I wish Cas/Kas would have let Dean continue his unorthodox dedications. Aren't tricksters supposed to have a sense of humor?
Meriadeth chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
Lack of moulting...LMAO, I love it.
peppymint chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
Hmm, now I have to wonder. What is going to become of past!Cas?
lady chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
Looks like the jig is up. Cas is about to find out that Dean is not in Hell and if there is a soul in hell that's rightous who is it? I really enjoy the playfulness of your interaction between characters it's something Supernatural has been lacking for a few seasons. Hope for more updates soon.
antra chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
While I can see Dean considering finding a woman for the night similar to hunting it's certainly an image I didn't really need. I can practically see him loading silver bullets, sneaking through a bar, checking predatorlike over the females...

And somehow it tickled my funny bone thatt the angels are still searching for Dean in hell. It will be interesting to see what happens when they realize that he is just not there
1,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »