Reviews for iFeel Like a Third Wheel
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Awww sweet ending!
brittanyjacqueline chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
hey again! i jst finishd readin this...it wuz awsum! i seriously likd it! it wuz so funny. i luv spencer's parts in this bcuz its so random yet so him. i luv how carly feels annoyd and embarrasd and i lik how she dusnt exactly kno her feelings well enuf 2 put it out in wrds. i lik how sam and freddie chngd but havnt at da same time. this is awsum, im puttin it on mi fav list, and im guna read it again...and again :)

p.s. UR A GUD WRITER! :P
VickiTheAntagonist chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love it and I have a feeling that that is how Carly would react so good job
Pro-Rose chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Usually I hate it when a character (Or really anyone in general) calls their boyfriend/girlfriend "baby". Its like... too mushy or something for me. However, you somehow made it work with Sam. It flowed nicely and didn't sound sickeningly sweet. Loved it; you've got some talent. Loved the prequel too btw; it was so Sam-like xD
strawberryhill chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
It was really well written, and I think you captured Carly's emotions really well. I hope we get to see the way she reacts to Sam and Freddie when they do start dating :)
xXAngelicaXx chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
hey can u write like more to this? its really cool
Urias chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Well written, specially how Carly finds out that Sam and Freddie are dating. You avoided the old "she/he saw them thought the window (or heard behind the door)" that many authors like to use (and was used in iOMG) to speed things up. Your way of showing Carly finding out about the two of them is way nicer and more satisfing to read.

Thanks for a good narrative.
4-eva-bookworm chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Again, loved your work. I understand it was harder to write this fanfic, but you did a bombarding excellent job! Great work. Please write more iCarly fanfics. Please?
PrincessParker chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I thought you really captured the characters of Carly, Sam, Freddie, and even Gibby amazingly.
Moviepal chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I think this is better than your other story and I loved it. the storyis true to th show and and make it look effortless. please write more iCarly seddie. John
Smiles XD chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I think that you wrote the story extremely well and that you definately have a talent for writing! Your writing flowed perfectly and your grammar was fab!

Also I loved how you presented Carly's reactions; they're exactly how I expect them to be!
manic221 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Amazing... Literally what else could I say that would do this one-shot justice! Please right more stories for iCarly preferably Seddie you clearly have a huge talent for it!

Excuse me while I go stalk your profile :)
beast916 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was a very good oneshot. I especially appreciated how you were able to keep Sam in character without giving her some of the over-the-top actions you see from her in other stories. Carly was very realistic, too. Great job.
Geekquality chapter 1 . 5/18/2011