Reviews for Total Drama World Tour
EnderDragonsKid chapter 16 . 8/4
Why did you eliminate Noah randomly
Skylar chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
You got the teams switched
CompleteValidations chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Wait so in chapter 4 why did Sierra get all stalkers again? She and Vody were in a nice relationship and everything was going fine and then she just turned crazy!
KilllaKirika chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Okay, not like I have a problem with it, but WHAT THE FUDGEBALLS?! I mean, Cody and Sierra's relationship was one-sided in the real thing! But hey, this is your version, so do whatever you want.
KilllaKirika chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Taylor seems as evil as Alejandro -.- Great story, BTW!
zafnak chapter 24 . 8/14/2011
"Congrats guys! Perfect musical number! Now we need to get this challenge start! To start, you'll need to parachute out of the jet into the waters of Australia!" Chris smiled handing them all parachutes.

"What!" Alejandro stuttered, "You decided to add torture now?"

"What you can expect, this fan-fiction is being written by a ten-year old. It comes and goes!" Chris snapped.

Alejandro rolled his eyes, "You really need to fire him."

"Trust me, we've tried. But he just keeps writing! The real writers never would have hooked Gwen and Trent back up!" Chris exclaimed.

Gwen raised an eyebrow, "That kid did that? Well maybe he is pretty good."

*************

Nice breaking of the fourth wall here. Are you really ten, or is that just part of the joke?
Dragondan26 chapter 15 . 5/21/2011
you forgot part 2 of the amazon
Enigma Dragon Warrior chapter 29 . 5/18/2011
Hey there. Sorry about about your sister hacking into your computer. Anyways, I'm happy to see you back on the site. Also, I still owe you a story so if you could leave me the details that would be great.

Sincerely,