Reviews for Avast Timetraveller!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Nice. Sorry it's been so long since I've reviewed.

Did you see the fanale?
Rupzydaisy chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
A good chapter, I liked how the Doctor got his TARDIS back. And the quick stop to Will's ship before whirring away. Very him. I wonder how River's going to be cured? :)
MayFairy chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
awesomeness! it's getting more and more epic...can't wait until she sees the Doctor again...
SerenBex chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Great chapter... as usual :)
zackmam chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
read with intrest great use of imarginatin ,but in some parts it looks lke its taken from a good would like 2 read more give it 7 out of10
Cassie chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Please update :S!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
Please say your going to update soon
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
Hey! Um, just a few small comments, I'm not trying to be mean or anything because I don't like to get on writers bad sides, that never ends happily, so just tiny things! First, I'm think that when Will became captain of the flying duchman the crew didn't stay all fishy and stuff. Second... I can't remember the second one.-_- I'm embarrassing myself, I'm quite good at that.

So anyways, love the story! Its funny and I love it! Keep it up! I hope this review will encourage you to update sooner. If not well that's not my fault! I will stop wasting ur precious time with this review so you can get back to do what it was you were doing, which should be writing! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I'm really enjoying reading this fic crossover and I cant wait for your next chapters :P Good luck with your interview :D
MayFairy chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
loved it! i really am liking Jolly Roger...i'm glad he resurrected into a nicer person.
SerenBex chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
The Doctor fighting? I imagine it as quite... flaily. His arms and legs flapping around everywhere!

I hope River can trust Jolly Roger!
Rupzydaisy chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
Ooh, so Jolly Roger has changed after waking up...very interesting! I like the wibbley wobbly meeting of him and the Doctor in the past/future! Good luck for the rest of the fic and for real life too :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Hope you update soon :D
SerenBex chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Arghhh!

Has the Doctor got a rival? :P
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
This is part of your third, unmentioned plan, isn't it?
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »