Reviews for Avast Timetraveller!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Actuall, when Will became captain all the crew became normal. And the Doctor would have surived under the water. :D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
; she couldn't through anything else up. You want throw.
Rupzydaisy chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
Jolly Roger..I thought he'd be a bit more nastier, ah, River's made a new friend. And the Doctor's getting close. Though, I can't wait to see what Long John Silver's going to do next! :)
MayFairy chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
ooh, so Jolly Roger is nice, huh? i wasn't expecting that, and am quite happy that is nice to River. as long as he doesn't try to steal her from the Doctor, i shall like him very muchly.
MayFairy chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
loved it! awesome that Will is here, as i do vaguely know who he is! can't wait until he finds River...
Rupzydaisy chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Nice chapter! I like Jack's plan, and Will's still got his sarcasm :) I liked how you described the journey to Will's ship too.
MayFairy chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
well, the spark at the end had me confused, but the rest of it was brilliant, especially Jack's way of calling the other boat.
SerenBex chapter 9 . 7/18/2011

Wasn't expecting WILL to get in on the act! Dunno why, just wasn't!

Another amazing chapter, as always :)
Rupzydaisy chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
A familiar orange spark? Sounds very interesting! And the capsizing of the boat too. Can't wait for more :D
MayFairy chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
ooh, i'm glad you're back. loved the chapter, am hoping to see some kick ass River later!
westwindhowl chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
good chapter! i thought River was regenerating for a second there when there was that bit about feeling the energy surge through her
Rupzydaisy chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Was that a detox? Nice! I like how the plot's getting on! And the Doctor talking about a future Bermuda Triangle. :)
SerenBex chapter 8 . 7/7/2011