Reviews for Avast Timetraveller!
rupzydaisy chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Oh no! River needs to be rescued! And the Doctor's never good at waiting (I had flashbacks to Vincent and the Doctor!) Love all the pirate-y suspense with Jack going to get a mysterious box and the whole rasing Jolly Roger. Another really great chapter with good descriptions! :D And have fun sailing!
SerenBex chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
:O

They're doing the green flash thing? (Haven't watched 3 in too long and can't remember what it's actually called! :P)

Jack and the Doctor need to hurry up by the sounds of it!
SerenBex chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Ahhh! No!

This is so exciting! Cannot WAIT for the next chapter! :D

x
rupzydaisy chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Wow! I think it's great the way it is. You have nothing to worry about :)

The Doctor's got a crew! Lovely speech for him! And I liked River's warning too, (perhaps maybe cutting it into two sentences, putting a full stop before 'so if I were you.'?) The 'yo-ho-ho' was hillarious :D And lots more intersting things...I wonder who they're off to meet! River does like her violence, shame it didn't work so well there...green fog was quite creepy, and that last line, wow! Brilliant pirate story telling XD
MayFairy chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
it wasn't confusing at all!

i really liked it, because the Doctor is just pure awesome in the way that he raised the whole pirate crew.
rupzydaisy chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Actually, I quite liked it! It was interesting that Long John Silver wanted the hat. Now River's kidnapped! And the Doctor's angry. I don't know what's going to happen next! XD
Timey Wimey Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is great! I just love the idea of River and the Doctor together. I can't wait till Let's Kill Hitler!
SerenBex chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
:O ERK? RIVER?

But yay, flirting! :D

Really looking forward to chapter 6! :D
MayFairy chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
ooh, their flirting was brilliant!

also, i love how he vowed to get her back at the end. just pure awesome.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Awww.

Long John Silver? Really?
westwindhowl chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
love it! i liked that you included the Doctor's morals in this because i can't really picture him picking up a sword and slashing away at anything. i hope the Doctor gets the chance to prove himself at some point though or at least prove that a kind heart( heats in his case) is just as valuable as knowing your way with a sword. Because i highly doubt any of the pirates will be terribly happy with them for all his not-fighting if they survive.
ParisNeverEnded chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Really Good! I don't think I've told you how good a writer you are yet so well here's my chance... You're a very very good writer your stories are amazing!
rupzydaisy chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Ooh, interesting, I like how you've kept the Doctor's morality issues in the story. Storm of the Damned, just as onminous as it sounds. And going into the eye of the storm which is more deadly, as opposed to calm...I think you've got both universes down well for that!
SerenBex chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
AMAZING.
MayFairy chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
the Doctor having to fight...now there's a new one. i suppose he would definitely fight for River, though.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »