Reviews for Avast Timetraveller!
ParisNeverEnded chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Really Good! I don't think I've told you how good a writer you are yet so well here's my chance... You're a very very good writer your stories are amazing!
Rupzydaisy chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Ooh, interesting, I like how you've kept the Doctor's morality issues in the story. Storm of the Damned, just as onminous as it sounds. And going into the eye of the storm which is more deadly, as opposed to calm...I think you've got both universes down well for that!
SerenBex chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
AMAZING.
MayFairy chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
the Doctor having to fight...now there's a new one. i suppose he would definitely fight for River, though.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
The Doctor would, he just would, too...
Rupzydaisy chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
She's threatening more hats...again! XD Interesting plot with the hat and bringing Jolly Roger back to life. I also like how you're writing in a pirate style! Storm of the Damned, I'd like to see them sail through! :D
SerenBex chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Oooh! Go River!

This is getting so SO exciting... update soon sweetie :D
MayFairy chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
hahaha sexy pirate River! i love it!

she's so amazingly awesome.

and that 'storm of the damned' certainly doesn't sound good, lol.
undead3 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
the doctor and sparrow...god, will anything ever get done?...and who dare challenge them?
Rupzydaisy chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Lovely! :D Hilarious too! :D I love how you wrote the fairytale like story of the Doctor at the start and then him protesting that he was real! :D Magic sword! Nice descriptions too, and the detail when they're moving about! :D And then he pushes Jack over the wall...has Jack ever finished his 'this is the day you almost caught...'? :D I'm looking forwards to the next chapter...and of who says 'oi scallywags!' :D
kingsin chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Ve-hery interesting. Hope to see more from this. Thanks for including Barbs in the story, too — such a good line up, already. You're seeing Alex Kingston! Nice! Tell her I really admire her acting skills - and her hair. X3
SerenBex chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Ahaha! River?

I do love her. Not that I need to tell you that!

Brilliant chapter!

:D

x
MayFairy chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
i loved how Jack tried to boast and the Doctor interrupted him.

can't wait to see River as a sexy pirate, lol.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
let me guess...Jack S is going to swoop in and save them?

i quite like it so far!