Reviews for Pretty
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Nice story. I love that quote (actually all the quotes) and this is a great take on it. I only friendship it, but still I liked this. I loved the bit about the kids, so cute!
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Too bad...I think Kaylee and Wash would have been *adorable* together! I'm also a Jayne/Kaylee shipper, but these two work just as well, in my opinion. Great little vignette!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I was hankering for this pair, and this wasn't quite what I was looking for, but it's damn close and shiny in its own right. Glad somebody made something with that great little exchange.
midnightsprite chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
OMG. I love this! It was fantastic! _ As much as I adore Zoe and Wash together, I always secretly shipped Kaylee and Wash. xD
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Awwww so cute sweet and I absolutely loved it! That's one of my favorite lines from the show! .
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh, this is wonderful, especially the part about the children and how Mal and Jayne would behave. Love your attention to details!
Steph chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You just gave me an idea for a fanfiction. If I ever get around to writing it, I'm going to credit you. x3
jentrem99 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Annie, I know that I read this before but I just want to fave it and tell you that YOU ARE AMAZING! :)
Creature Of The Nite chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Great story.

I liked that line "...he knew Mal would hate but still request that he had to be the godfather of"