Reviews for Pure Kismet
kay-kw33n chapter 12 . 5/11
Update, please.
Can u pls write more cuz ur story too good to be abandon
Bonnie2942 chapter 12 . 2/10
Where's the rest of the story? It's sooooo good
Is this story abandon cuz its been probably almost 2 years now
Just wondering before my hopes gets too high
leylinjan chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
... :)

loved this story - and as it is not 'five months from now', you could update without bad conscience :)

just kidding. I enjoyed reading this, and even if you never continue, I might just have to come back a few times to read it again :)
Charmedmich chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
Hello, I have thoroughly enjoyed your story so far and wondered when you would be updating next, it appears to have been over a year since your last update although the A/N at the beginning of this chapter says that you will not abandon it. Please complete it, it is amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Ha, "hopefully not five months from now" It's been over a year and a half, too bad too sad!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
"I don't care about my job. I never have" Blaine pleaded, "Please, sir"

This could be totally me, don't care about my job, I just want to read the rest of the story, 'please, GleeDWhoFreak, please give us more' :p
Famingo chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this story and hope that you will continue it at some time. Your original characters are great and I find the changes to canon characters really interesting as well. Blaine' dad is a real bastard and I'd love to see him get what he truly deserves!
Mrsdivine chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
It's been 15 months! I need more please! Don't give up on us!
DustyQOTF chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
I like this story its awesome.. ummm however your last chapter was well over a year ago now.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
So so soooo sad you stopped writing this fic... If there's no hope left for the entire story, can't you write a one-shot for the multiplayer scene? I reaaaaaally wanna read about that. xx
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Remember when you said you hated writers who abandon the story you love... yeah, really hope you're not one of those! 'cause over a year is getting me more than worried :(
Anime-King15 chapter 12 . 6/10/2014