Reviews for Pure Kismet
richterri chapter 12 . 2/8
Love it
richterri chapter 9 . 2/7
Please oh please update pure kismet soon I am looking forward to reading many more chapters in it ,can't wait to find out what is going to happen next
richterri chapter 8 . 2/7
Loving this story
richterri chapter 7 . 2/6
Love it
richterri chapter 5 . 2/5
Please tell that you will update pure kisment
bookworm134 chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
OMG. I got a link to this wonderful story from itallstartedwithharry dot tumblr dot com / sub!Blaine and of course I did not notice that it had a "WIP/Abandoned" note on it. I try to stay far away from WIP if I can help it. :)

I love Dom!Kurt and this was such an interesting take on it that I had to try it. I am normally a fan of Top!Kurt but I like it when they switch it up too. This though was perfect.

I am so sad you never finished it but in my head I am going to give them the best happy ending ever.

Thank you for a little look into this world. I do hope you kept writing. So talented.

Keep up the great work
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
Finish the story it's been two years. It's great, I love it.
kay-kw33n chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Update, please.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
Can u pls write more cuz ur story too good to be abandon
Bonnie2942 chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
Where's the rest of the story? It's sooooo good
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Is this story abandon cuz its been probably almost 2 years now
Just wondering before my hopes gets too high
leylinjan chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
... :)

loved this story - and as it is not 'five months from now', you could update without bad conscience :)

just kidding. I enjoyed reading this, and even if you never continue, I might just have to come back a few times to read it again :)
Charmedmich chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
Hello, I have thoroughly enjoyed your story so far and wondered when you would be updating next, it appears to have been over a year since your last update although the A/N at the beginning of this chapter says that you will not abandon it. Please complete it, it is amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Ha, "hopefully not five months from now" It's been over a year and a half, too bad too sad!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
"I don't care about my job. I never have" Blaine pleaded, "Please, sir"

This could be totally me, don't care about my job, I just want to read the rest of the story, 'please, GleeDWhoFreak, please give us more' :p