Reviews for Losing Tickets and Strands of Sunshine
gen chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Perf analogies all around. I love this .
OneshotPrincess chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wally is over thinking things as usual...
paper lotuses chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That was sweet and simple. You captured Wally's internal thoughts pretty well. I love the idea of how he thought his love was "trauma induced"
graysonizer chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I loved this.

Wait...it can? Really? That would explain it, I just thought the microwave hated me...
Editor-in-progress chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
It was really good! I loved it and it wasn't too sudden love or something. It was smooth and gradual. Add more please!
Angel of Mysteries chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
No...I didn't know that...

Great story, by the way
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I don't drink coffee, so it's a good thing that's never going to happen(:

I like how this is written. It's...EXCELLENT. :D
Nirvanic-s chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ohhhh my gosh. This was just. Gorgeous beyond belief. Definitely one of the best stories I've read. It's just a simple scene, yet it flows like poetry and you can really easily distinguish and relate to Wally's thoughts.

Just. 3 Gorgeous.
Hezpeller chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow, this was absolutely hilarious, not to mention kind of cute :)

I love how Wally is refusing to believe that he's crushing on Artemis :P

Anyway, awesome job with this fic, it really was amazing :)
it's simply me chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Nice! You made it work, the whole Wally-in-crush-with-Artemis thing. It worked so much it made it to my faves.
Jiriza Takuya chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was beautiful! I loved it!
xooxu chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
You're finishing a/n was spectacular.

I really enjoyed this, which is odd because I typically prefer slash, but i'm glad i gave this a shot. :D
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Yet another fantastic Spitfire story from you :D I absolutely adored this story. And Wally definitely has a winning ticket, he just doesn't know it yet. I think this would have actually been a good first chapter to a longer story. Thank you for sharing it :)
Opaul chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I like that last line best of all "The boy should know better than to fight Fate, after all."

Even Fate ships these two after all. If that isn't a finger pointed toward canon I don't know what is.

Very good oneshot.
aecul chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awesome, I loved every word of this. Even the title and the summary.

"Wally West ran across that line miles ago and just now noticed."

Great line!

I like this pairing a lot. I don't know how I feel about the show itself really and I don't like the characters as much as I do the ones in Teen Titans. But I like Artemis and I like that KF likes her.

I thought you did a good job with the descriptions of his emotions when she walks in. That was cute and really realistic.

I also thought it was cool how you fit the whole lottery ticket thing in there, because that seems like a tricky prompt to work with.

Lovely story.