Reviews for The Runaways
Guest chapter 22 . 11/13/2016
I loved it! Its really amazing
kassia.crislayne chapter 22 . 1/16/2016
I gotta be completely honest here. I never shipped Alex and Arizona because Arizona is gay, completely gay, never would be with a man. But... overlooking this litte fact, your story is completely AMAZING! I really loved all the developments! Alex became a great man and their love for each other is so beautiful! Congrats!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2015
Loved this storyso good!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
I didn't know what to expect from this story, but reading was a lot of fun.
Plot and writing are well done with the flashbacks to get an impression of how things turned turned out the way they did.
I'm looking forward to reading your other stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
found this story because somebody named funkyshaz was shit talking your writing but she's obviously just jealous because this is such a great story AND great writing. can't wait to find the time to read more. LOVE IT
purpleandgreenwarrior chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
So cute.
waterproof88 chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
usually i love arizona and callie together... but you made me LOVE this pairing! arizona and alex are great together. i couldn't imagine arizona with a man... but you made it happen. now i have to check out your other storys! you rock! :-)
rolly21 chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
this was an absolutely beautiful story. I love how you dealt with Arizona's confusion, and how you built and supported your story using flashbacks to add detail and history :)

hope to read another one of yours soon.
Nefie chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
Loved it. Yeah, I love the idea of Al&Ar and I love the way you write! I read it in - uuh - a day or 3? 4? Count that with the fact that it was x-mass and I couldn't read day in, day out and that I don't read fast (non-native English) that's fast for me!

Awesome!
justawritier chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
This was such an amazing story. A few of my friends told me I had to read it and they were not wrong. I was hooked from the start. Really enjoyed it :)
streetsbehind chapter 22 . 11/7/2011
i love this story soooo much !

This is the second time that I have read it, but i just got your new one, so I had to come back and read this ..

I love this soooo much ! I think that you are doing a fantastic job. Keep it going !
Chloeismine chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
really good.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hope you don't mind but I made a 'trailer' type video for this fic :) watch?vedAlscxjg1g
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 22 . 10/4/2011
Seriously, I just read this story for the second time. I absolutely love everything about it. This would have been really easy to screw up, but you tackled the difficult task of making it awesome. Although I am a total sucker for Calzona, Alex/Arizona stories might be my favorite to read (even if there are only two of you brave enough to write them), especially yours. I really hope you keep writing in general because I love your writing, but I really really hope you keep writing for this pairing because this story is seriously one of my favortes on this site, and I've read thousands of stories on this site.

I hope to see a new story soon!

Much love,

Jenna
Kayla chapter 22 . 10/3/2011
Read this in a day. And it had NOTHING to do with boredom. Love it. You can think tumblr for the promo ;)