Reviews for Perpetual Motion of Memories
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
almost made me cry, i held it in, though. really good. really sad.
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This story was very thought provoking.

My favorite line would have to be: "He screaming while training children to get every bit of his training in their minds, she screaming at children to get it out of it."

Nicely written.
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Damn you are amazing! So this is the decommissioning story you last reminded me how great this couple could be! Love the way you personified their characters as the two monumental opposite ends of an operative's life and the situation where simple love could be hindered by hesitations, prejudice and pride. Perfect 'love and hate' story! Looking forward for your other KND stories :)
tmcala chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
AHHH! Thank you so much for dedicating this to me, that's awesome! I thought it was really interesting, the idea that being in the KND and meeting Patton was the thing that erased the real Fanny, instead of decommissioning doing it. You've really got a beautiful way with words and the ending! Gave me shivers. It was so defiant and Patton-ish. The perspective at the beginning with the "you"s and making the audience into cadets was also really sweet. Basically, this was awesome and amazing and beautiful and I am honored to have my name attached to it. Keep up the awesomeness!

Numbuh Phenon chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is amazing! Very deep and thought provoking, I love stuff like this. I think you nailed his thoughts concerning Fanny perfectly, and I just like how you pointed how opposite their duties are: he puts in the foundation lines for memories and she tears all that down in the end.

Very, very awesome. Keep up the great writing!
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Interesting and very deep. I love it. :)
YouGotBurned chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Okay so first loved it! second you are a treffic writer! third i loved it! LOL great story and yes those people are amazing :)