Reviews for Disease
CalebMacTavish08 chapter 3 . 9/4
I hope you didn't abandoned this story. Please update.
Historic Soldier chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Update soon, please! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Great complete! :) I love all things Fandral/Darcy
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Great complete! :)
PurplePurplePurple chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Oh man. This is hilarious. Men. They are so smart. I can't wait for an update!
Vivi LeBeau chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Hey, are you going to continue this story? It's pretty good and I'd like to know what happens next.

Anyways, I like your story and I'm putting it on alert.

See ya.
Eruanna17 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Haha. Oh men. Great job! I love Fandral's reactions (and his cluelessness), and how he's very nice, but still very concerned about his looks. Also, one tiny correction, Fandral thinks he's 'dying', not 'dieing'. Other than that, your story is perfect. ) Keep going!
Cleopatra Antoinette chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
You really, really need to keep writing this. Seriously.
Mrs.Hedlund2007 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Update again soon! This is a great story so far! Plus your word choices within the dialogue of the character is very befitting and not out of place.
Mrs.Hedlund2007 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Love this first chapter! I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this story.
lokobookworm95 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I hope that you update soon! This is funny!
Dalekgirl chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Sorry I got Volstagg mixed up with Fandral it is Fandral that seemed to love war not Volstagg and he said the most glorious of battles to Hogun again sorry.
Pliffy chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I love this.

you know in a background in the movie you can see Fandral flirting with Darcy? So it may be that at the time Fandral

only thought that he was flirting with he thought she was "hot" little did he know that he fell in love.

what little we have seen from Hugon and Volstagg I come with theses Volstagg loves food however a little more on this:he

was eating when Thor was banished Loki was king and Odin want to Odin sleep. Hogun gotten angry with him for this called him

out. And even pushed the food off of the table then Volstagg gotten all angry. I toke this as Volstagg eats the most when he

gets worried this also tells why he was eating in this story he was worried for his friends why he cared most when the food is

gone? He's worried he wants comfort food. Second of Volstagg we see Thor getting him to join him. Saying that he lead him to the

most Glorious battles. Volstagg looked like he was enjoying fighting the Faust giants. And at the end when he was telling

fighting the destroyer(while eating of course) this means that Volstagg must enjoy war. Not as much as Thor at the start

though. Sorry but I don't got a lot of Hugon scoop he seems mostly the stoic and quiet type who only speaks when he needs

to vice his view so you petty much got him in character lets hope for new scenes in Thor 2 for we can get a better look at them.

only thing brothing me is Sif seemed a bit OOC I view her more as a warrior woman she may have a small taste for love I

can actually picture that. Maybe she was more into it saying it's her friend?

P.S:This may help. /Main/TheMightyThor
Izzyaro chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
This is brilliant! Please update, I want to see Fandral's reaction when he realises what's going on.

I loved Sif's reaction too.

Can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Please tell me you are going to continue this! I have read it since the beginning and really wish for more chapters!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »