Reviews for In Over Her Head
ForevrJaci chapter 3 . 6/8
I took a chance and searched for crossovers with HP and XMen and found this gem. I know it has not been updated since 2011, but I could not stop reading. Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing it with us and I hope you are doing well!
blackbloodywolf chapter 3 . 5/18
I love the name McSnarls
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 3 . 2/28
I hope you add more chapters soon.
JustPotterhead chapter 3 . 2/21
I love it :3 3
amymarie5112 chapter 3 . 2/1
im so sad there isnt more to this story i dont normally read xmen related things but this is definitely different i hope that you one day decide to continue this.
ms.meep chapter 3 . 1/28
Oh yes,, you really should update this...
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Interestying story, cant wait for more!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Please continue this
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
LightFiction chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
I'm really surprised, it seems I haven't reviewed this story after reading it some time ago. So I'm just adding my two cents :)
I think Hermione's history with war is well thought. I'm not sure if she is fully in character but I like to think so. She and Logan in your story could have an interesting relationship.
I have to say that her being even more powerful than other mutans is an idea that I find acceptable and likable. I hope you will continue and I even let myself imagine Hermione having a friendship or at least friendly conversation with Rogue.
Opal chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
PLEASE continue and what is Logan's pov after he leaves Hermione's room
Codekiki12 chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
This is pretty cool. U should continue
Opal chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
PLEASE continue and what does Logan think about Hermione being a witch and how is he her mate and what does he think about Hermione in general
MissTigerLily1013 chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Please update, I love this.
MonkeyLove21 chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
I really like this story. Will you be updating soon? I hope so.