Reviews for The Beatles vs The Rolling Stones
MaxGentlman1 chapter 1 . 6/1
America: Don't be silly, The Beatles aren't British.
England:*Nose starts bleeding*
America: You okay, England?
England: Yes, just an aneurism out of sheer stupidity.
America: Wow, didn't know you were that stupid, England.
England: AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Haha That was really funny. I love both the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.
NinjalyJen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
The Beatles are totally amazing. _ AND THEY'RE BRITISH xD Just listen to an interview. Just listen to Paul's accent in "Paperback Writer".
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love the Beatles too, but I also love the Rolling Stones.

I found this story to be funny, because I have met some people who would swear on the mother's grave that The Beatles are a American band.
MiniSkirtRanger chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Well I'll be we are stupid but hey when I was younger I thought the Beatles were from america...*facepalm* But I get imaginary friends talking to me too. I also like british food hmm must be from my Scotish English Irish and Swedish descent and some eastern european contries as well. *england pops up* no not now LEAVE ME ALONE! *is caught in between all contries of my heritage* SAVE ME I'M AMERICAN! *flails*
Clozzie chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
haha I thought that was awesome! You should of continued it! Yeah that would of been amazing and you would have more readers and everything! Oh and to the annoying Americans who feel annoyed you obviously meant that Alfred wasn't very smart not them! Thanks!

Clozzie
Elliona1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
l thats so funny
Eleta chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love both bands and to answer a question below, no, Americans know The Beatles and The Rolling Stones are both British bands. Must you think so poorly of us?
Disturbed Nord chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Sincerely, I prefer the Rolling Stones over The Beatles. Their songs have more life, I think. Anyway, what a stupid mistake. I want to punch America myself. What would rock be today without the influence of British bands? Duh! Best one-shot ever!
EvangelineNoel chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
...American's don't really think that our Beatles are an American band, right? Please tell me they don't O_O.

By the way, everyone in England have faerie friends to console us. ಠ_ಠ Really.

Haha! This story was short, but awesome and in character xD.

...Drats, I'm suppose to be hiding -Hops back into foxhole-