Reviews for 36 Slushies and One Double Nonfat Latte, No Whip
Kiraintheheart chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
hahaha! I love it how it ends... and I repeat that I love the story ;)
donnaann55 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Of course, Finn couldn't resist Kurt :)
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was sweet, definitely hot, and I adored Finn, Kurt, and Puck. I think you nailed their "voices" perfectly.
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
aww, this was cute! and their kiss was so sweet! *fangirl!melt*

really nice work, Nubian! :)
callietitan chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great fic. I hope to see a Pinn sequel. I'll check your profile. AWESOME WORK.
lkfra chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
great fanfic! I love the alternative point of view and it's well written
heartorbrain chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
"That's because being a leader means doing something, even when you're not sure about what the right thing is,"

This line took me back. I suddenly remembered how amazing and mysterious the character of Puck was until they made him into this Lauren-chasing robot. Underneath all of his layers, Puck is a gentle soul with a lot of wisdom, gained only from trials not experianced by most his age.

Thank You for that.

Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very nice, love all the slushies:D
eb012203 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I really like this series. Yow!
myownghost chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
It's kind of thrilling that Finn kissed Kurt! (That's another pairing I like a lot.) I like Puck's relationship with his Ma, too. Oh, I tried registering with FFNet, but they still haven't sent me my verification code. Maybe someday. *g*
REJ624 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was really good. What I don't understand is why you have it listed as complete. I NEED to know what happens between the three boys. Please write more. Nice work :)
Seekah chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I loved this a lot and you've got me a little confused. On the bright side, there was still some Puck and Finn action, but I'm kinda seeing the appeal between Finn and Kurt...and it'll be sad when Kurt gets burnt if and when Puck and Finn get together. But that may not be for a very long time. Okay so I'm starting to see the sequence a little (sorry I'm slow :) But Kurt knew of Finn and Puck's feelings for each other and still gave that amazing advice in Knockdown despite his own? So caring. These boys need to get it many times could they have kissed in this story? Yet they keep killing me here. Puck knows his list is pretty much Finn...he should DO Something about it. :) Thanks for the story again. I'm hooked
olndina chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Two fixes:

1) there are a couple slushy-instead if slushie-incidents

2) you had "entirely responsibility" instead of "entirely responsible"

I love your writing style. Your Puck is amazing and I want him to cook for characterization in general is quite nice. My favorite slushie is Puck's mom's.

"Slushee" makes me feel icky too. However, when I was in high school band, we called them "bunnies." I think that might be exclusive to my own group of friends.

I love how Finn is all possessive over Puck's "Sweet Caroline."

More. Now. Go write.
deludedfool chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Complete? Nooooo, please continue! I want to know what happens with finn/kurt/puck.