Reviews for Sweet Mountain
Aw! That was adorable! w
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awesome. Cute. Neat. Perfect
The Gray Maze chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Yeesh, it's been too long since I visited this section if I didn't catch this until a month and a half later. You only have two reviews and this needs to be remedied, now, so:

I never thought Dover was creepy, honestly. Throughout TD and the sequel I always thought he was hilarious and, dare I say it, cute. Particularly his massive crush on Penelope. I can see him eating her sweet dream cake as often as possible. I can see this whole scene you have written out here, actually.

And I'd been lamenting the fact that no one wrote a fic for Dover. I feel rather happy now.
Ayumi Yoshida chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Interesting. Dover and Penelope eh? That was unexpected couple I would get interested to read. I like the way you describe Dover feelings. I wonder what kind of case Mack will have next. Please continue this story...
kelly chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
wow! that was SO cute! i always found it a bit adorable how dover had a little crush on penelope. your fic was short and sweet, not creepy at all. you got chloe's character spot on and dover's accent wasn't too bad, it actually fit him. i hope you continue writing and help expand the touch detective category. btw, im not sure if i'm the only one or not but i'd really like to see a mac/cromwell fic. i know its weird with mackenzie being a kid but cromwell is just so clever and suave and he seems to have a soft spot for her. im probably wasting my time hoping for that pairing but that won't stop me from checking, lol. im sorry im rambling on, your story was great and i hope you keep writing! _