Reviews for Blue Rose Road
JennK528 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Yes, this is how I wanted Henrickson to be! Becoming a hunter! I was sad when he got killed because it was such a waste of a good character, an ally that the Winchesters could've had. You did a great job with turning Victor into a hunter here! I liked how you showed him realizing the change in his worldview, and how things with Dean and Sam appear differently in retrospect now that he knows about hunting.

Thanks for sharing - well done.
twotoe chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is great. I always wanted to see Hendricksen live and become a hunter, doing more good than he ever did for the FBI. But please please, I hope you don't plan to end it here. I'd love for him to run into Sam and Dean-after Sam has his soul back of course-to see them working together again. For him to really 'see' that man who set him on this course-not just physically see him, but SEE that guy back in the saddle and doing what he was meant to do. I'm alerting on the hope. Great story on Hendrickson. No wonder no one at the bureau understood. They never really did, did they? Pretty please on the epilogue...
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Great story. Love the idea of Henriksen as a hunter and I love how you did it, a little at a time.
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I liked this. This is how the show could have (should have) went with Henricksen. I think they wasted the character. I like how you develop his hunting career, starting slow, working up, then finally meeting Dean after Dean's part is (believed) over. Good job!