Reviews for The Last Page
Matchsticks of Evil chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Harsh, man. Discontinuing a story just as it was getting REALLY good? I protest!
Sydney Grise chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
I can see the tension between Kaito and Satoru that you can actually hear a pin drop and cut a string with it. Whew, all that animosity in one chaptert. I bet Kaito won't let that slip away (though he had it coming for him).

Any chance you'll be revealing more? I am going to wait for that to find out. Been making theories as to why everything's falling apart.
Sydney Grise chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
From the looks of how the situation has gone, the whole thing seemed favorable. With Satoru back, I wonder what's coming up next?

Still waiting for the whole info on the disaster and stuff but I think I'm more expectant with how it'll be presented.

To that, please write more.
Sydney Grise chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
This fic reminded me of a certain fanart where all seven vocaloids are armed while the backdrop was that of a ruined building in a post-apocalyptic setting. Not sure if you got the inspiration from there but I can imagine the whole thing playing out.

Good job on the descriptions. I'm much curious as to how the whole EMP incident happened though. Anyway, I'll wait for your updates.