Reviews for NCIS: The End
Marry chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Type your review here...
Marry chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Very nice, but I still liked it the way it played out. I miss Mike but they put him back in in spirit enough to keep me happy.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Well...certainly shined up the season finale even further, but things aren't 100% happy here...what with Scott Wolf's character still on the loose at this point. Still, McAbby and Tiva becoming couples is good compensation ;P
Boggrog chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I always enjoy your writing very much. This story is almost how I would envision an ending to the series. Would be interested in seeing how you would follow the theme with some of the other season finales.
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I really wish it had all happened like this. Everyone would be much much happier!
Gibbsgirl24 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Love this version much better. I also thought about what would happen to the two girls now that mike is gone. I hope they address that next season. Thanks for posting.
mprmusings chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
oh how i wish this is how pyramid wrapped up season 8...
Darlin24 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
this was amazing. at the end, i was literally crying. Wow... definately how it should have ended.

great, great story. :)
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Very, very well done. Not only beautifully written, but exactly the way I wished it ended too. Sigh... Thank you for such a satisfying and lovely story.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Nice ending, I especially like Gibbs taking Layla and Amira in.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh, this was great! Though I do not have much to complain about when it comes to the finale, this ending WOULD have been absolutely perfect. Good job!
gosgirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Thank you for writing this - particularly the scene at the funeral. I'm afraid that TPTB will just ignore Leyla and Amira from now on given Franks is dead, and it occurred to me also that having them live with Gibbs now would be a touching step - both from the point of view of Gibbs honouring a promise to Mike to look after them, and also that Gibbs surely, finally, now needs some happiness in his personal life? They've had him alone for so long, that I can just imagine (but doubt it will happen) Leyla and Amira living with him - that house needs children's laughter again.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Much better :D but you should've included who was in the file Tony read lol. Great story and loved Leyla and Amira moving in with Gibbs that would be a good thought, she was so cute.
ladybugsmomma chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
See, this is how it should've been! I wish they had done it this way! This was really good and fulfills my hopes that were dashed by the finale.
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011