Reviews for Brain Damage
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
It’s a great story... even though it breaks my heart to see my favorite character in this series to be rendered so helpless! As if Iggys life wasn’t hard enough being blind, but he became mentally retarded (not labeling)
However, I would have liked to see him paired with Max and not Fang. they are both too masculine, and miggys a cute ship. I HATED to read that Iggy died from an aneurism! Additionally, most people who suffer from brain trauma do not normally act that childish, but rather have trouble with words
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I literally almost choked to death cuz of how much I was crying and my mom was about to call 911
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Wow, that was a beautiful story. I cried a ton and usually I don't like things that make me cry, but I really appreciate what you did with this story. This story has something extra that makes me wish more people would read it, it almost seems wasted on fanfiction and I love fanfiction. You truly did an amazing job. I can only hope that everyone who reads this story will be touched as I was, and maybe be better informed about all the amazing people who are disabled. Great job. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
absolutely beautiful in a heart breaking kind of way
EdwardElric3oct10 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I have never, never cried because of a fanfiction before, and I've read a LOT of fanfiction. this one made me bawl. thank you for writing this, truly, it really hit me
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
So, I read this a few years ago and recently saw it in my favorite and thought "Well, I loved it for a reason so I might as well."
Gods! Going through that again was a mistake! All I remembered about this was what happened to Iggy and the zoo scene. Remembering all that cuteness did not prepare me for the heartbreaking ending that I reasonably put out of my head. Damn, that was really painful.

Disregarding the fact you obviously enjoy torturing your readers, I liked it. I wish it didn't end the way it did, but the ending fits, nonetheless. It was well put together. Everyone was relatively in character. You successfully made many, many people cry. Most of all, though, it was realistic. That's hard to do with romance and I applaud you. Excellent job.
-Goddess
pyxxidis chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
It's 2:57am and this my fourth time reading in total and the first time in a year or so. I don't think I've ever cried this much reading a fanfic, book, anything. I was sobbing and I'm just glad my roommate is at her boyfriend's...
Flowersocks2137 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Sorry for reviewing a fourth time, pretty pathetic of me, huh? Not that you will answer this, but did you get any ideas from Flowers for Algernon? I watched that is Language Arts, and I immediately thought of this story! Also, every ltime I read this, I am always hoping that the ending will somehow change, and he slowly gets his brain back and talks normally again, so I can feel all sentimental, and Fang wouldn't blame himself, and Iggy wouldn't feel stupid! Never happens! Ughh...

Seriously though, thank you so much for writing this!
Flowersocks2137 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Rereading it again... Crying again... The saddest part is when Fang kept on reminding himself that it was his fault, and that he wanted to go back in time to change that... Weren't you bawling while writing this? Whenever I feel like reading a sob fanfiction, I go right onto your account! This is the most beautifully-constucted, well thought-out story that I have ever laid eyes upon, and I know that next month I will spend another half-hour reading this!

I guess I will review to you later!

From a currently crying reviewer,
Flowersocks2137 (aka Alyssa)
Flowersocks2137 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Lol! I just realized that I reviewed this story before! It is soo good that I am rereading it!
Flowersocks2137 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I cried during every single section... I seriously didn't think that was normal, but apparently for your messed up stories it is! I love you and every single story you made, and you are the reason why I am staying up at 5 a.m reading! Thank you for creating this amazing story!
Flowersocks2137 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I got these weird chills while reading this! It is 1:00 and I am bawling my eyes out! Beautifully written!
ReidFan24-7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I hate how the flock changed. How could they do that to him? He's family! I was really turned off by this part of the story, but the horrible thing about it, is that that is true. How can people claim to love someone, then not be there for them? It's disgusting really. But I guess until faced with a similar situation I can not judge too harshly. Nice story! I was really sad when Iggy died, did not expect it. It was a nice message and well written; it's absolutely horrible how in just moments the most unimaginably thing can happen and change you forever. Keep up the good work!
AlleyCattz chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
This was amazing! I seriously cried at the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I read this at 3am and started bawling like a motherfucking baby. This was so beautiful.