Reviews for A Twist to Every Story
please continue
loveangel23 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
absolutly love keep going
fireangel63 chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
very good keep up the good work please and thank you. DO continue on with this one please. I like it alot.
sunnyFunny chapter 2 . 8/16/2002
this story is so good, so update it already. Its have been ages since you wrote anything.
Candy chapter 2 . 6/9/2002
Kon'nichiwa

All I have to say/write is...

Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! (BREATH) Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! Finish the story! (SNORT) he-he...

I love it!
Candy chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
ACK! Where's the rest? So far, I'm in love with your fic and I would also like to say/write that (what I have read in the past) you are one of the few authors/authorettes to write long chapters for a fanfic. ~people clapping in the back ground~

I can't wait for the part where Trowa and Heero meet again, ohhhhh! _
Chibi Legolas by myself at the moment chapter 2 . 4/17/2002
yay! it's updated! THis chapter is soooo kewl! It's inspiring... i think i'm going to go off and write a fic of my own (don't worry, not stealing from you)... but until then, i hope you update again! Ja ne

~C.L.
beth chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
poor heero he is going to be left out in the cold again. but then he was mean to relena and slept with hilde. interesting story though. please continue.
deathangel chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
yes please finish! i can't wait i can't wait!
me chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
continue
Ley chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
Good ch, please continue soon.
Lynderia chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
I really like this story. The characters seem to have grown up a bit since the events in Gundam Wing, and you write them with such passion that's its not that hard to notice the great insight you have. Please continue! _
Crazy-Gurl chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
eeekkk...ya go Trowa! Ya go Rellie ...kick those freakin' bastards ass all da way back 2 January...I must say no offense but Hiiro is actin' like a freakin' ass ...hopefully Rellie will kick their ass... 't wait 4 da next chap...Ja'
Kitahoshi chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
hurt.I'm serious!When I was reading that , it was so intense I couldn't cry but I got this ripped apart feeling inside.*shrug* Who knows? I really liked it!I'd say loved , but that would remind me of the story and the aching just writing!
b chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
i love this pairing, please continue with more and soon