Reviews for The Wind That Blows in From The East
mya chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
please updat this is wouderful love it
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
STARBUCKS! ! !
FaroaTialira chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I have to say that out of all of the akiraxsaki stories i like yours the best. i had hoped that i would find at least one story that was akiraxoc and this is the only one, and its very good for that matter. i hope you keep writing and that you continue to update this story because i would cry if you didn't. lol sorry but i would.
CrumbledCandyWrapper chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Seems like a pretty good change of pace from Eden. I haven't seen allof the series yet, but I asume Akira pretty much made it out of being a Selecao okay?

I know you apologized for it, but I just don't like the way Juiz was written into here, mostly because I fell in love with how awkwardly nice she was throughout the entire series.

Your OC, Saya, was introduced kind of quickly for me, but I'm sure that's fine seeing as you claimed to write her in better as the fic progressed.

Besides as few critical grammar and capitalization errors, nothing is too demeaning inside the story itself, so I will be checking back in soon.

Pleace continue this because there really needs to be more Eden of the East fics on here and it's disappointing that there isn't...
BoBothewhiteasian chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This story has a great start! So that means you need to update like really soon! I love Eden of the East and I am sad that there are not that many stories of Eden of the East on fanfiction, so when I saw yours I was sooo happy, so please update really soon!
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Heh. Smart. I like it so far, but some of the grammer is a bit iffy. I also notice that / is put in random places. Dont worry, I do that too '. Update soon PLZ!
starvedwriter chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh hey this is nice :) I just started to attempt to watch Eden of the East again and will soon be done... so yeah I was looking for stories and this one popped up and its good