Reviews for Never Too Late
imperator277 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I am not that familiar with naruto but I am a huge fan of xmen evo and my favorite is kitty. Originally I was a spiderman/kitty fan then I became a HP/kitty fan. Now this is one pairing that is going into the books. I hope you continue this story and not give it up. Please don't let it go.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
You didnt come back
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Please write a new chapter soon
Rebmul chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
I enjoy this story
Fan of Fanfics chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
I have a question. I am really interested in this story, and would like it continued. I need to ask though. Are you going to have Kitty get her FULL powers? I might have just missed it because of reading while sleep deprived, but I am speaking of course about her density shifting. In the comics (at least the Ultimate Comics) Kitty, besides phasing through objects, possesses limited flight (by imagining walking up an imaginary staircase, she shifts her density to be lighter than air) and can even put her powers in reverse, increasing the density of her muscles, to the point she can lift and throw a car with ease, and is practically bullet-proof. If I recall, I think I remember a brain-washed Shadowcat taking out half of the NYPD, though it's been a while since I read the comics.
Rrmo chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Liar! U didn't came back plus Im loven this stori.
Karmic Acumen chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I rather disapproveof the name change. Really.
kooloowarrior chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
So I was wondering... I read the marvel comics and have never heard reference to Kitty's real name being Anne... And what's the significance of making naruto have the middle name Jason? Like voorhees? Or what
Fuck you chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
"So…I don't care. My story. My time. My choice."

Well then FUCK YOU.
I quit chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
You had a good and interesting story right up until this one. First of all, naming Naruto 'Jason'. That alone kills the story. Inserting an avatarical persona is the least creative move a fanfic writer can pull. Next is the lack of effort on the chapter this time. I find this go around to be far substandard to all the prior chapters. And the last nail in the coffin is you pairing Rouge up with SASUKE of all people. The fucking Uchiha shit-stain deserves nothing less than to have his non-existent testicles ripped off and fed to him for the bullshit he has committed in the CANON story line. After STABBING Karin in the heart when she got caught by Danzo and telling Sakura to kill her for him, I have no idea how anyone could claim he has any redeeming qualities. So what if you like the sharingan and the uchiha ways. Sasuke isn't the only one with that and fucking OBITO is more likable than that twat. Kill Sas-Uke for all I care, but with this I'm done with "Never Too Late". Looks like it was too late after all...
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Kill mode activated...Threat of death imminent death if you do not update soon

...please
Have a Little Feith chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I honestly like how it's not a "Oh, I like you, want to go out with me?" instantly kind of relationship, like you see with some of the other authors on the site. It's relatively well written, and only seems to have gotten better once you went to Uni. Not everyone can be like me and have a college level spelling average in fourth grade.

I will say now, having english middle names sounds weird with Japanese names, especially since they don't give their kids middle names in Japan. It's usually First, and a combination of the mother's surname and the father's surname. The only time they give a middle name is if it's something like One Piece, but that's not a true middle name.

The kiss from rogue in one of the earlier chapters surprised me, and the fact that Naruto can make clones that don't dispel after one solid hit. Though... Did you /have/ to name them after the Clones in The Clone Wars series?
Have a Little Feith chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
You do realize the word is actually "definitely", which is what you should be putting, not "defiantly" (the act of going against someone else's wishes is "defiance").
Arkisenn chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I know it's your story and all, but I really dislike the use of the middle names. It's hard picturing Kitty and Naruto when they are calling each other Anne and Jason. It feels like there are four actors playing two roles.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
man nice story but cant wait to see the next fight with the brotherhood