Reviews for Never Too Late
Like the retype of this page
Wow,you suck at spelling...its dam,not damn and arrival is spelt with a double 'r' .
veeector chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
I hate your description if the meaning of kage in this chapter. The way u put it made it sound as if any one could be a kage. You should have aaeast made it clarer that a kage is the leader of the five elemental countries. Other than that u like the story so far and I was wondering how far cut up is it to the actual maritime storyline and how much of his real powers(sage mode,nine tails form,)does he have at the moment.
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
You killed it when you had Naruto singing.
no its fine chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
its a rewrite of the same styled naruto, if it was too different already it wouldn't BE a rewrite, so good start, looking forward to where it goes from here.
imperator277 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I am not that familiar with naruto but I am a huge fan of xmen evo and my favorite is kitty. Originally I was a spiderman/kitty fan then I became a HP/kitty fan. Now this is one pairing that is going into the books. I hope you continue this story and not give it up. Please don't let it go.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
You didnt come back
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Please write a new chapter soon
Rebmul chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
I enjoy this story
Fan of Fanfics chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
I have a question. I am really interested in this story, and would like it continued. I need to ask though. Are you going to have Kitty get her FULL powers? I might have just missed it because of reading while sleep deprived, but I am speaking of course about her density shifting. In the comics (at least the Ultimate Comics) Kitty, besides phasing through objects, possesses limited flight (by imagining walking up an imaginary staircase, she shifts her density to be lighter than air) and can even put her powers in reverse, increasing the density of her muscles, to the point she can lift and throw a car with ease, and is practically bullet-proof. If I recall, I think I remember a brain-washed Shadowcat taking out half of the NYPD, though it's been a while since I read the comics.
Rrmo chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Liar! U didn't came back plus Im loven this stori.
Karmic Acumen chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I rather disapproveof the name change. Really.
kooloowarrior chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
So I was wondering... I read the marvel comics and have never heard reference to Kitty's real name being Anne... And what's the significance of making naruto have the middle name Jason? Like voorhees? Or what