Reviews for Falling Slowly
IrishIris chapter 31 . 5/2
Yaaay! Oh that was brilliant. Thanks so much for this.
AllonsyPonds chapter 31 . 4/7
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS FANTASTIC! The ending was great with Jack! 13/10! Fantastic job!
LunaMill chapter 31 . 2/10
I don't even know what to say. Just, thank you, for writing this. So emotional right now..
DarkEcho397 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This is an amazing story. I've already read it twice, and it's still amazing. I absolutely love how you can capture the character. Every line of dialogue sounded like something that the characters would say. I could easily visualize the story. Thank you for this amazing story.
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 31 . 8/23/2015
This has been a brilliant read, and I can't wait to see what's next...
The 5 of Spades chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
"A slow, undeniably sexy smile spread over his face."

Oh, God- I can just see it in my mind's eye; damn you, David Tennant! *fans self*
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
oh I read this on teaspoon so brilliant!
Ravina588 chapter 31 . 6/4/2015
I absolutely LOVED this story! I got a bit worried about where it was headed when Linda entered the picture, but was pleasantly surprised when she was swiftly kicked to the curb. I loved everything about how the story progressed, and the ending was just wonderful! I found myself thinking "That's EXACTLY how they should have brought her back in the first place!" Very well written, no grammatical or punctuation issues, and everything flowed very well. Great Job!
tscheby chapter 31 . 5/24/2015
Just found your story and couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read the rest!
Terra Elizabeth chapter 31 . 5/16/2015
Loved, loved, loved it! Glad I read it can't wait for the sequel.
KnellaLuna chapter 31 . 5/1/2015
I still cried on Doomsday! I loved it though!
americangirlans chapter 23 . 4/16/2015!
Alibird1 chapter 31 . 3/30/2015
Wow! Super romantic and such beautiful words. I want to be romanced like this! I loved this so much and I'm definitely going to go check out your other stuff. Thanks so much. Keep on keeping on.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 31 . 2/15/2015
Lovvvvved this
sadiethesiren chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I've been a terrible reviewer. Mostly, because I just binged your entire story on an eight hour bus ride. I've also reread it a few times. Nailed the dialogue as well as the Doctor's sense of confidence. Please keep writing!
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »