Reviews for Falling Slowly
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 31 . 8/23
This has been a brilliant read, and I can't wait to see what's next...
The 5 of Spades chapter 4 . 8/12
"A slow, undeniably sexy smile spread over his face."

Oh, God- I can just see it in my mind's eye; damn you, David Tennant! *fans self*
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/12
oh I read this on teaspoon so brilliant!
Ravina588 chapter 31 . 6/4
I absolutely LOVED this story! I got a bit worried about where it was headed when Linda entered the picture, but was pleasantly surprised when she was swiftly kicked to the curb. I loved everything about how the story progressed, and the ending was just wonderful! I found myself thinking "That's EXACTLY how they should have brought her back in the first place!" Very well written, no grammatical or punctuation issues, and everything flowed very well. Great Job!
tscheby chapter 31 . 5/24
Just found your story and couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read the rest!
Terra Elizabeth chapter 31 . 5/16
Loved, loved, loved it! Glad I read it can't wait for the sequel.
KnellaLuna chapter 31 . 5/1
I still cried on Doomsday! I loved it though!
americangirlans chapter 23 . 4/16
I...no...why!
Alibird1 chapter 31 . 3/30
Wow! Super romantic and such beautiful words. I want to be romanced like this! I loved this so much and I'm definitely going to go check out your other stuff. Thanks so much. Keep on keeping on.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 31 . 2/15
Lovvvvved this
sadiethesiren chapter 1 . 1/19
I've been a terrible reviewer. Mostly, because I just binged your entire story on an eight hour bus ride. I've also reread it a few times. Nailed the dialogue as well as the Doctor's sense of confidence. Please keep writing!
pinstripesandconverse chapter 28 . 1/11
"So does this mean I'm gonna have grandchildren with tentacles?" OH MY GOD THIS HAD ME LAUGHING FOR A SOLID FIVE MINUTES I LOVE JACKIE SO MUCH
pinstripesandconverse chapter 22 . 1/11
"your anatomical proportions are very pleasing" he's literally castiel
pinstripesandconverse chapter 4 . 1/10
THIS CHAPTER I CANT OMFG and also thank you thank you THANK YOU for finally having the NORTH of England as the setting, seriously in 10 years of modern who there was not one up here in the north smh
RoseQuartz1 chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
I just realized something...My name is Linda. But I am NOTHING like the Linda in this story.
Heaven forbid. O_O"