Reviews for Kurt's Baby Blues
I Have Just Read That For The 2nd Time And When I Read The Last Line I Remembered When Finnly Was Young And Niw She Was 54 This Is My Favourite Klaine Story
KatLover chapter 60 . 4/18
Oh my gosh. Spent almost six hours reading this story, and don't regret a single minute. When Kurt died, I cried so hard. I remember losing my dad. Sitting there, holding his hand. Amazing story.
xxKurtcoBlainexx chapter 35 . 4/16
Omg I really love this!
Meghan chapter 60 . 2/22
Omg im crying i love this so much im going to read it again omg i love it
2007gracee chapter 1 . 2/2
Great story
WriterLola24 chapter 60 . 2/1
OMG I'm bawling! I read started this 5 hours ago and haven't put it down until this beautiful, heartbreaking ending! Wow. Over 1000000 words in the standard English dictionary and I can't find ONE word to describe how AMAZING this story was! Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Arisa Takutomo chapter 60 . 9/1/2014
Omg! I cried at the ending! This story is amazing! :3
Cathleen Detlor chapter 39 . 8/13/2014
Valora may hummel_Anderson
Ramelia5eva chapter 60 . 7/9/2014
This was the most beautiful fanfiction I have ever read it grasped me right the way through and I was crying by the end.
Guest chapter 60 . 2/24/2014
Oh my god this story was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much! I cried at the end. You are such a talented author! Seriously, this was just awesomeness!
Guest chapter 39 . 2/8/2014
Mercy Grace
Becayse it's kind of like he's naming her after Mercedes
Which is cute.
Also it sounds really nice.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/29/2013
I just love Finn SOOOOO much :)
Mikaylaknutson chapter 39 . 12/27/2013
i love this story it's so romantic and funny lol nice job one of the best
butterflyrain23 chapter 28 . 12/16/2013
Ok I have read this story once before earlier in the year but decided to read it again and the Kurt and Finn scenes are making me cry like crazy here! Love how you are making them.
patricia.remacova chapter 36 . 11/12/2013