Reviews for Kurt's Baby Blues
sweetdiane34 chapter 60 . 1/9
the last to chapters i have cryed with burt died. thats cuz i how how thats feelz. and then when klaine dead. but at rhw very end i did smile. ita a great story so ty
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 60 . 11/24/2015
Man i hate how ur story made me cry they r good
Me chapter 33 . 11/12/2015
I have read this story a bunch of times, but as I still get all excited. This story is amazing, so kudos to you. If only something romantic could happen to me...
klaine lover2284 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
this is an amazing story make more chapters
Guest chapter 60 . 6/13/2015
I Have Just Read That For The 2nd Time And When I Read The Last Line I Remembered When Finnly Was Young And Niw She Was 54 This Is My Favourite Klaine Story
KatLover chapter 60 . 4/18/2015
Oh my gosh. Spent almost six hours reading this story, and don't regret a single minute. When Kurt died, I cried so hard. I remember losing my dad. Sitting there, holding his hand. Amazing story.
Mr-and-Mrs.Bowties chapter 35 . 4/16/2015
Omg I really love this!
Meghan chapter 60 . 2/22/2015
Omg im crying i love this so much im going to read it again omg i love it
2007gracee chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Great story
WriterLola24 chapter 60 . 2/1/2015
OMG I'm bawling! I read started this 5 hours ago and haven't put it down until this beautiful, heartbreaking ending! Wow. Over 1000000 words in the standard English dictionary and I can't find ONE word to describe how AMAZING this story was! Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Arisa Takutomo chapter 60 . 9/1/2014
Omg! I cried at the ending! This story is amazing! :3
Cathleen Detlor chapter 39 . 8/13/2014
Valora may hummel_Anderson
justalittleklaine chapter 60 . 7/9/2014
This was the most beautiful fanfiction I have ever read it grasped me right the way through and I was crying by the end.
Guest chapter 60 . 2/24/2014
Oh my god this story was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much! I cried at the end. You are such a talented author! Seriously, this was just awesomeness!
Guest chapter 39 . 2/8/2014
Mercy Grace
Becayse it's kind of like he's naming her after Mercedes
Which is cute.
Also it sounds really nice.
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »