Reviews for Semper Iunvenis
Krystiecutie chapter 5 . 2/14
I loved it!
Krystiecutie chapter 3 . 2/14
The fluffy ness of this is like a bed
Luzith chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Great job! Only comment is that, at two years old, Sammy would be getting regular food, not baby food. Though the mess he made is certainly accurate for a two year old. sigh.
Yoda11 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Cute story. I know it's been a while but I hope you will update soon.
BatsyLady chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I know it's been almost two years, but I would love an update to this story!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
If you want ideas you can play with the idea that Mary always told Dean & Sam that angels are watching over them.

Interesting story so far. :)
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
this story is gr8t are you going to update it again anytime soon? I'm loving the cuteness of Sam and Dean, though im kinda wondering if this means Gabriel and Castiel are going to have 'bonding' time while the boys are in Gabe'sverse. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Avalonemyst chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
this chapter's not horrible its very cute!
Eliza Ghost chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Adorable. Too much cuteness. And I love Sam trying to explain to Dean what he couldn't remember-and all the tall/short cracks.
Static O. Sventura chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
This chapter was utterly adorable. Poor little Sammy needed to be changed ;)
rettop20 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
:d update plissss great history
Skye1963 chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
This story is adorable! I can't believe that Gabriel would give the guys such a great gift. Keep writing, I really want to find out what happens next!
Rabbit Pie chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Seriously. I need to spell-check my reviews, but my spell-checker just died :( that's not good...

I'd like to have thought that Sam would have clicked as to why Dean was acting in that manner, but I find it hard to tell how much my omnicience is colouring my opinion.

And now it's Sam's turn. I'm quietly confident that nothing too bad's going to happen. Well. I'm hoping Gabriel isn't going to decide to leave them there or do anything too irrisonsible.

Now Dean seems to be getting more wrapped up in his other self... I think. I am bothered about this. I hope Sam and Dean's other selves don't encroch on them too much.

Suggestions..? does Mary have a hunter history in this? She could begin to worry that there's something sus about Dean and Sam's actions. Also, stick them in lots of horrible situations. Like Sam's bathtime. And School (what's 2 4, Dean? Take some counters, they'll help. How do you spell 'frog'? you're writing's become more messy... your reading's wonderful, Dean!) And Sam's height. Dean's height too, come to think of it. I think the two are probably going to be missing junkfood. Dean sneaking junkfood to Sam? Dean's complete and unexpected lack of libido could become the butt of some joke. I are some ideas that might inspire you.
Rabbit Pie chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Now I'm going to take a moment to bitch about something in your profile *cough*

Now don't get me wrong: I'm all for legalising gay marriage. I just don't believe that the argument "Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall" is valid. The more accepting people are of gays, the more accepting these people will be of their own homo- or bisexuality. As someone who believes herself to be 90% straight, I believe that in a society that was less accepting, i'd believe I was 100% straight. I wouldn't explore the idea. I'd probably, like them, think it was repulsive. But this is all because I believe that there is a very strong mental component to just about everything, and I'll continue to believe this is the case in this situation until I am proven wrong (though I'll admit that there is a difference between being attracted exclusively to the same gender and being only very occasionally attracted to the same gender, and that I don't have much of a right to talk). I just can't stand it when people use arguments I disagree with to argue for causes I agree with. Especially in cut&pastes. If you argue your case I'll stop mentally bitching!

Onto the actual fic now!

I'm loving the situations you put these characters in. It kinds reminds me of my all-time favourite fic, though this is very different.

I like that you said Sam babbled, even if you didn't add any baby-accent. This had fulfilled by baby-accent need!

Loved the confusion with wee!Dean surfacing. I could feel Sam's panic when he got the dummy stuck in his mouth! 'he simply shoved the pacifier in his mouth' such a routine thing to do, but it really reinforced the situation! btw... I always thought pacifier was spelt with a y. Huh. It's a dummy to me, anyway. Loved Dean's confusion over Sam's vocabulary.

I was a little dissappointed when you said 'this time the de-aged Dean', because it would have been more interesting to just have Dean turn back and have the reader go /thank god!/ This way... it doens't have the same effect.

Poor Dean's getting told off. This thing seems to be getting real old for them. I wonder if this was Gabriel's intention: be thankful for what you have!
Rabbit Pie chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Okay. I can't really see Dean cuddling his dad, but eh. I suppose I'm actually one to discount the intimacy of that relationship, and I know it.

Ah, Mary and John are suspicious! I'd been hoping for a bit more time, but it's more true to character that they've noticed something. It's a good thing, despite my mental (err... *examines self* /physical?/) pouting.

Sam's crying... so, they're bodies/other selves are influencing them? I would have preffered it if Sam wasn't quite so removed from his body's habits (eg. His frustration with crying becomes so overwhelming for no apparent reason that he cries louder, much to his frustraion... and so the cycle continues. ) Well, you did that with the sleepy thing...

I'm writing this review as I read. Some of what I write you're adressing as I read, which is a little inconvenient!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »